youtube.com/watch?v=ANizGGasWls
infowars.com/
noagendashow.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=00VD_xw_5Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>podcasts

sorry, I enjoy the touch of females regularly

I like this one.
Reminder, white people didn't build western civilization...WESTERNS did.
Take that stormcucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZctYjcAkcPc

>(((Ben Shapiro)))

Ben 9.99 shekels a month shapiro is controlled opposition, he's a leftist globalist using right wing talking points.

Chapo

shaprio is a kike FTN is best and TRS

I knew I was going to hate this fucker when I saw him wearing his little Jew hat, virtue signaling in a nasally Jew voice on Fox News.

>Wind cost goes down
>Still need a thousand windmills to power a state
Get out of here with your half-measured alternative energy shit. Cold fusion or bust.

The Michael Savage Show Podcast
Revenge of the CIS

Ben is a dirty jew.

Best current podcast is America First by Nick Fuentes and Nationalist Review by Fuentes and Allsup.

SAGE

You're supposed to put it under options, dumbass.

> This nigger has never heard of space-based solar power satellites
I don't have a huge problem with Nuclear power, as long as we put it on the moon or an asteroid and not on Earth.
May take a few decades before RLVs are cheap enough though.

Jared taylor

Literally went off on ethnostates, yet supports israel 100%

>LOLbertarian: Tom Woods Show
>Right: Red Ice Radio
>All-Around: No Agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=VW8tVWtrQeM

Also name me one country that is not mostly white that is an not an ethnostate.

NAME IT

>cum guzzler shapiro
>best
gtfo this board

youtube.com/watch?v=nNyV8e84t30

boy i sure do love getting my news from youjew. its almost like my echo chamber is a new and hip thing that normies know nothing about.

>put it on the moon or an asteroid
Okay and how do we get it to Earth without paying out the ass for transportation?
Quit being a little bitch, build nuke plants underground where there is no chance for earthquakes, keep them well-maintained, and research hard into cold fusion so we can have even more efficient energy.
Fuck wind and solar.

Qatar

jesus christ thats a faggot reply

I don't think we can, until RLVs get cheaper. SBSP can be beamed down directly though.

Maybe if you put the reactors in the middle of the desert where nobody lives. But I would still be worried. Earth should be lightly-zoned residential area. Heavy industry and environmentally-unfriendly energy should, in the longer run, be moved to space.

Mike Enoch would BTFO little (((Shapiro))). The Daily Shoah is far superior to cuckservative podcasts

Qatar is an ethnostate, they just have slaves

Checkd

i do like Ben even thought Sup Forums hates him. he's great at debates, unless israel comes up and he starts crying and waving around a lampshade and calling it uncle morty

Remember the cost of Wind power and other green energy sources only went down because Obama's administration subsidized the shit out of them. They're still expensive as fuck and still unreliable.

How is it an enthostate if immigrants outnumber them lol

Joe Rogan hands down.

try not to have such a high opinion of overweight jews posing as white nationalists such that they may subvert certain movements.

>Rome's slaves outnumbered the Romans therefore Rome wasn't Roman

Get rid of the subsidies, but price coal accurately by pricing emissions. Thats a more accurate price than what we have now with the EPA power plan going away

Except he's right. I'd rather have hard working beaners than lazy whites.

Enoch isn't Jewish

Yeah because you're a boomer/kike (redundant, I know)

The best podcast on the right isnt Ben Shapiro
>Right: America First with Nick Fuentes

Right: Fash the Nation
Left: litterally nothing
All around: joe Rogan

He also believes our magic soil will turn all these brown people into Thomas Jefferson.

Stop being a faggot. Enoch is not Jewish. And he's lost a lot of weight. He looked sharp at Florida U

The man has redpilled literally 10s of thousands of people. And here you sit on Sup Forums pontificating on his personal failings. Get a fucking life dude

>slimey anti-white kike Ben Shapiro

come the fuck on faggot, this is Ben Shapiro shitposting/shilling himself no one actually likes that faggot

trunews.com/

Left: Chapo
Center: Joe Rogan
Right: Gavin McInnes
GOAT TIER: Patrice on O & A.

Joe Rogan is good because that fucker chameleons to whoever he's interviewing, so it keeps the guest disarmed and candid as fuck. Sometimes he's kind of a limp dick though.

>Right: Ben Shapiro Podcast
Why do so many people on Sup Forums like this kike? He is an anti-white zionist.

He literally got a faggot to admit that he was for post birth abortions. That was all I needed to see. The guy is disarming.

Shapiro is really intelligent and his arguments are usually well thought out even if they are wrong.

It's been 4 months since his last common sense podcast. What happened to Dan? I hope he got redpilled and is too afraid to come out.

Don't give a fuck.

>Another Fantastic Podcast

Even if they don't do it much it still makes me laugh.

ronpaullibertyreport.com/

Cum Town

youtube.com/watch?v=zVGqsHxgpVw

No they're not, they're prepared talking points to distract goyim from the wool being pulled over their eyes

Here's my who I listen to.
>(((((Ben Shapiro)))))
>Andrew Klavan
>Jason Stapleton
>Michael Knowles
>Dan Bongino
>Steven Crowder
>Dave Smith Part of the Problem
>Rubin Report
>The Ezra Klein Show
and sometimes i listen to a little Pod Save America.

Cumtown isn't political but they are veryonline and got the Chapos in trouble with SJWs.

forgot (((((Mark Levin))))!

Even from prison chris cantwell is still the best guy on the right to listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8

I'd rather listen to benny boy's sister.

nick mullen is the president of the DSA, it actually has very nuanced political discussion

Douchebag!

Why Ezra Klein? Hillary diehards are vanishing in political influence.

Ben Shapiro is a condesending genius

Ben didn't vote for Trump because he thinks Trump is a big meanie and doesn't suite his sensible intellectual tastes and probably believed the polls. He's a bit of a cuck.

I like Ben Shapiro but he keeps saying Russia hacked the DNC and it bothers me

I wish they built the motors on those windmills to last a lot longer. Setup cost and operations expenses barely break even if at all.

Right: Fash The Nation
Left: NPR/WNYC (various)
Center: Unfilter (a better version of No Agenda)

Its more complicated than that but yes Shapiro did not vote for trump. Neither did i

Would nut in and have jew babies with

Left: Chapo
Right: Most of them are gay. Maybe Shapiro.

Chapo is the best.

TRS creates these threads so one of them can suggest their own podcasts trying to make it look like an user is sincerely promoting them. Childish and uncreative marketing. I havent read the thread so have they promoted Fash the Nation/Daily Shoah yet? If not they will.

powerhournation.com/

hold the fuck up

see
they beat me to it. anyway. next time you see a podcast thread just watch for these retards to shill their gay TRS nonsense.

>civic neo-cohen
>Israel for Jews, USA and Europe for every race

If you like Shapiro you are literally a braindead goy puppet

dan's bretty gud, I really like hardcore history

>Trusting a tranny
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Boomer detected.

>It doesnt matter that we sold our white nation and our childrens futures down the river because I get my lawn mowed and my house cleaned for cheap and I like Mexican food.

Fuck you boomerfaggot. Literally the worst generation.

I listen to him to try and balance out some of the right leaning info that I consume. I find him tolerable for a lefty, and I respect him intellectually.

freedomainradio.com/

Patrice is the original red pill

Shapiro eh? Faggot.

Knights can't be douchebags

>I dont listen to a Conservative because he's a (Jew).
you're a useless fucking brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANizGGasWls

How do I into podcasts? Where do you download or stream them at reliably? Is there a master list of podcasts people refer to or is it mostly decentralized and you have to go to several different places?

I've heard of Podcast Addict on Android and I like it so far.

Is there anything to listen to them and download them on PC? Will I have the same ones available there as I would on my Android?

I'm uninformed. Here's some tits for good measure.

Left- Dave Rubin, Joe Rogan
Right- Shapiro, Stefan
non political- Hardcore History

>denied Pizzagate
>anti Trump
>calls out white preservation movements while still supporting israel

Yeah, whatever.

This.

You shouldn't believe everything you read on aytchan bub

>TRS nonsense
If every white American listened to TRS, we would have the fucking ethnostate right now. And Jews would be running for Israel or getting roasted in ovens (as a joke).

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the anti-skeptic community on youtube (guys like Hbomberguy and Shaun)?

Carlin is a cuck.

...Which has consisted of mostly white people.

True Capitalist Radio is the only political podcast worth a damn

>Is there a master list of podcasts people refer to
Your reading the master list now

Try infowars.com/

Look who's talking, you slimy little bitch. As is well understood. Shapiro is a duplicitous little faggot, the same as yourself.

Would wife, even if I have to deal with brother-in-law Ben being awkward and passive aggressive to me because I didn't have my kids circumcised.

Which no agenda ? Couple come up

Louis Thereux (sp?) is same

Adam Curry/John C Dvorak

noagendashow.com/

They analyze the media and how much they manipulate and how. They are also 100% listener funded so they can't be controlled by sponsers or patreon.
youtube.com/watch?v=00VD_xw_5Xc

how new are you?

benji kike has been cancer since 2005

The most rational and articulate voice of all podcasts I listen to