Why are asians so rich?

why are asians so rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/supremeskills/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Higher average IQ and Whites are discriminated against

blacks and indians earn the lowest wages since historically they have had to face the most discrimination

most asians are pretty dumb. they just have tiger parents and so are set at higher standards.

gtfo of my thread leaf

Unlike Hispanics, who can just hop over the pathetic excuse of a border fence we have and anchor themselves into America, or niggers, who's ancestors were brought over here randomly by boat, you need to have money to immigrate to America from across the Pacific. Most Asians who come here already have money and are just looking to get away from Asia or benefit from doing business in America.

thanks, doc

>Give me the answer I want rather than the truth
wew lad, literally kys

Wrong, Asians are hurt by affirmative actions more than whites. I have a family-friend who is half Korean, half Croatian. She identified as white on her college app.

She's stupid then

why are there more blacks and hispanics enrolled if they have a lower level of education?

Because of affirmative action

Affirmative action may cause an unintended consequence that's not talked about too often. I have an unsubstantiated theory that AA may actually help whites and asians in its own twisted way.

Since AA tries to level the playing field with bonus and penalty points, it hurts whites and asians opportunity-wise. To chase the same opportunities, they must swim against the current and blow the competition out of the water instead. This widens the capabilities gap that AA supporters complain about, so they just double down, causing a feedback loop where the the results of AA get progressively worse as time passes, so they have to keep raising those bonuses and penalties.

I think this chart shows that there is not only a hereditary characteristic for intelligence, but artificial selection pressures will widen this gap significantly.

That's just my two cents.

they arnt, but the asians rich enogu to migrate to the US perform well. imagine if the richest segment of the US migrated to Germany, would it be shocking if they turned out to be surprisingly rich?

Stfu you dumb piece of shit.

HOLY FUCK WHO INVITED YOU TO THIS THREAD?

Hard work in a meritocracy.

>b8 thread
>participate in discourse
>HOLY FUCK WHO INVITED YOU TO THIS THREAD?
wut

High iq, good culture, no white guilt

Fuck off this is suppose to be a chink/minority hate thread! get the fuck off my board

They work hard

No. Whites are more discriminated against. Also, whites are smarter than asians at the top schools, which is what one would expect with discrimination. Facts.

They are soulless bugmen with no personal interests or hobbies, allowing them to focus their lives on pleasing their bosses and accumulating shekels.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

Hobbies are there. It just doesn't look like smoking weed or spending countless nights in front of a TV.
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/supremeskills/
You'd be surprised how many niches have been established.

>why are asians so rich?
Doesn't sound like a chink/minority hate thread. Use threads like "Nigger hate thread" or "China webms/gifs" if you want better results. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

>Hobbies are there.
All of them are work related.

That's just the STEM side of hobbies. Not necessarily work related. Some of us just like to nerd out. More hobbies exist with innumerable niches within them.

Also, work related hobbies are not an exclusively asian thing.

selective immigration. most asians that come to the US are usually at least middle class. You think mainlanders can just get on a plane and come to the US? Same with Indians. Their country's average iq is like 85 (literally just like niggers in US) and they shit on the street, but they are the most well off and educated group in the US.

>Also, work related hobbies are not an exclusively asian thing.
It is also a general autism thing.

This is true, but kikes are also considered "white" so they end up taking a lot of the white slots at top universities

Traditional values and hard work.

Can't dispute that. Certainly true.
>VR grill
That's a little too autistic for my tastes. Oh god lol.

Because we no buy restaurant meat
Your cat make 4 dim suns, gwailo

They focus on degrees and jobs that give money. Whites tend to focus more on jobs that are about finding oneself, following your dreams, obtaining higher knowledge, pleasures, making huge societal changes with activism/politics, fulfilling, etc. Asians are pragmatic, and whites are idealistic. At least, this results in more white geniuses though at the cost of lower averages and more dumb dumbs.

asians are not fucking discriminated against more than whites.... where I live whites are sent to the back of the fucking line for every goddamn thing.... the place I live used to be almost 100% white and now entire businesses' staff is 100% asian... that happened in ONE generation - the fastest possible rate.

Relative to the total population you stupid nigger.

How come no (((bankers))) on that graph? This goy would love to see those numbers.

Google how much Chinese people save compared to us, we spend all our shit and they save it.

Mix them both together and you have an unstoppable master race.

I noticed that hapas born from white fathers tend to have problems, but hapas born from asian fathers tend to turn out better. I personally think it's because white fathers tend to be more nurturing toward "choose what you want to be" or "find yourself/follow your dreams". Asian fathers, imo, tend to be more strict and controlling. Pushing their offspring on paths toward money and reprimanding them when they go off the path.
The lack of control vs stricter control on their wives might also have an influence on child development as well.