Racism is a disease but its not terminal

Will Sup Forums take the final redpill and go back to playing vidya without hate in your heart?

Fuck off and die communist scum. There's your answer.

I'm not racist. I have accurate expectations. Occasionally I am pleasantly surprised.

Racism is evil even President Cheeto hands admitted it

"I'm not a racist but" Nazis love to start sentences this way

>go back to playing vidya
Isn't that what started all this in the first place? People just wanting to play vidya, but the left throwing a hissy fit over it?

any preference you have of anything can be contextualized as racism

I was called a racist before I became one.

Fuck you commie, jews created your fucking ideology and that's enough for me to hate them!

I am racist but I believe my views to be both factually correct and moral.

Recognizing the difference in groups of people is reality. Believing in the lie of equality is putting your mind inside a little box.

racism is an evolutionary instinct.

Kafkatrapping niggerfaggot.

Guess I'm sick then. And I'm honestly really tired of your healthism. Check your privilege you shitlord.

MJ was a nazi.

Checkmate

Hitler kill\death ratio 6,000,000:1

Because there are different races there will always be tension between them but eventually there will be one race to rule them all, probably the jews, and I for one welcome our new bugman overlords.

>making fun of someones skin color
woah, dude... that's so not cool. that kind of behavior has no place on this forum and i think you should apologize for the nasty remark.

>Sup Forums took the final redpill

>welcome our new boogieman overlord

You should have thought about that before you involved vidya. There's no going back.