What happened to society? How did things go so wrong on this timeline? Is it the millennials

what happened to society? How did things go so wrong on this timeline? Is it the millennials

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4W1ph9j_7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haha IM CASUING THE PROBLEM BUT PRETENING IM ASKY WHY ITS SO LIKE SOMEIMTHIGN LOL

She's obviously Jewish.

T a millennial

numale hate thread?

I was just talking to my buddy and we both agreed we hate being grouped into the millennial generation. The thing is, boomers may be at fault for setting this in motion, but millenials are garbage on their own accord to a whole new level.

>How did things go so wrong on this timeline? Is it the millennials
It happened when baby boomers and gen x'ers were chill with all the cultural Marxism happening because "if it doesn't affect ME, why should I care?"

This is what happens when women are single and dont have kids.

If someone put a baby in her in 2011 the she would still look that way.

Boomers were the guinea pigs. X'ers knew the game was fucked and choose to play it out and ride the wave. Millennials are just retarded. I have two gen Z siblings, pretty red pilled for their age.

Someday i hope to be shoahed for not being conservative enough by gen Z

Increase in the non-religious population, along with increases in atheism and agnosticism to be more specific. Which also causes an increase in people whom apply artifical meaning to life, and believe morality is purely subjective, thus leading towards apathetic views. Millennials are the most non-religious generation, and the atheists on here who LARP as conservatives like to turn a blind eye on that statistic (because according to them, they are atheist and "conservative" so therefore atheism doesn't cause anything like this)

I think it's a somewhat timeless battle.

i honestly don't get this "Gen Zyklon meme" I hang around younger kids for school sometimes and they just seem edgy without knowing the faults with the status quo of cultural marxism, it feels like they just want to rebel against their shitty feminist boomer teachers

underrated

Leftism is rust on society.

but this will lead them to the truth

> it feels like they just want to rebel against their shitty feminist boomer teachers
thats it
they are still children

The viability of Western Civilization rests with Generation Z. A scary thought, but true nonetheless.

That is it. But it means they are on the right path. Every generation rebels against their parents to some extent. In the 80's X'ers were all about big business in response to their lazy no good rotten Boomer parents. Early millenials weren't into hippy life but wanted to take the edge off their parents hectic lifestyle, you have grunge and that whole scene. And then you have late mid to late millenials that think life is this thing where you get stuff just because and you don't have to function normally and can do what you want. They adopted both their grandparents and parents attitudes in one. Throw in some internet and you have a fully functioning retard.
Z's are not fans of their millenial parents. In some cases even Boomer parents. They see both as garbage, but they live in the age of the internet.

sounds about right.

Clown school.

hot

>love when black guys stretch my pussy

You see "the society" only through the internet, you need to wake up, Neo. GTFO of your basement.

I think its technology, just over 100 years ago we didn't even have electricity, now we are being constantly stimulated by machines. It can't be good for you. Like obesity, we have made food plentiful and better tasting, but our bodies and minds weren't build for that.

we live in bizarre times

i mean, even me a radical atheistic lgbt globalist liberal still find this mania of calling ugly beautiful insane

I can't find the like button.

more like pseudo-male

I fear for my nieces

>FSU
That explains it

>abortion should be illegal under all circu-

I understand the want to be nice to this girl because you can see life is pretty hard for her with her defect. However, why the fuck do people feel the need to drowned her in compliments that are clearly drawing attention to her issue which she knows and probably marinates on as being abnormal. She probably just wants to be treated as normally as anyone else. To me, it's almost as fucking inhuman as making fun of her.

one of the "men" in that image is actually an FTM

we went wrong when we allowed beta males right to vote

in the natural environment everything is a hierarchy, not a democracy

and yes, females should not vote either
especially fat black nigger females
they just vote based on emotion and free sheeeeiiiit
once only white farmers are allowed to vote, everything will return back to normal

I am serious, not sarcastic

Not to mention how obvious it is that they think she's stupid and will believe them.

I wonder how they would try to damage control if she called them out on it.

alright you make a good point there

Kennedy v Nixon, Kennedy won. The slide starts here in every regard.

Is the guy on the left the original inspiration for this picture?

we have less than 10 years in the USA and generacion zorro is just going to get brainwashed in college as well.

I remember 10 years ago when everyone was blowing about how the millienals were going to change things

>look at how much of a man I am
>I even like beer

Gee I wonder which one.

Turner syndrome?

Letting woman to have the right to vote.

In both sides of your pic OP the woman is receiving attention by the standards of the day and is therefore happy. The (((media))) has changed those standards but the woman still needs that attention. They have no morals and their opinions are not thought out.
Change whats in and they change what they believe.

But she's probably not happy in either picture. She's doing what she think will make her happy, and endlessly fails.

Every generation says the one after it is the worst in history. Just so happens that this time it’s actually true about millennials. I am a millennial on the older end, and literally all other millennials I know are huge libtard faggots with zero spine, self-control, or knowledge about the world in general. Absolute fucking degenerates, but the piece of shit race traitors in the baby boomer generation are really to blame.

No it's the jews

Grunge was really a Gen X thing, not a millennial thing. Gen Xers were the edgy / misunderstood / sarcastic generation. “OK soda”, Daria, goth revival and all that shit

Holy fuck not while i'm eating

Is the big beautiful woman too strong for you, user?

If you're referring to the odor, then yes.

GAYS, WOMEN, and MOST OF ALL JEWS and their jewish tricks

She looks younger, healthier, happier, more free and empowered.

>MFW Sup Forums is intimidated by a teenager, again.

the amount of sad truth in pic related...feels bad man

neck yourself faggot

You don't say...

This is now a DEGENERATING SOCIETY THREAD

It's not just that boomers were shit or that millenials might be worst people on earth. It's that each successive Western generation since the late 19th century has allowed steadily increasing levels of degeneracy in the name of "progress."

Feminvirus

>like button

the work of SJWs, we need to battle them

Normalization of faggot culture. Thanks, internet.

Gen X and those preceding have an excuse (albeit not a great one). If you weren't actively seeking to be red pilled there was no way to absorb it peripherally. You can bet your left nut that it wasn't on TV or print and it was easy to dismiss the guy handing out shitty xerox copies trashing the IRS on the street corner or the dude who turned his car into a billboard expounding on the crimes of the Federal Reserve as insane. The Internet was not commonly available until I was in the final stretch of indoctrination aka high school and even then, few were aware of its potential due to the sheer novelty of it. The millenials have no fucking excuses. They've grown up with virtually free access to the wealth of human knowledge and they choose to sleep walk through life.

We're the first civilization in the universe to allow something like furries to exist

They look healthy, happy and free...

>Sup Forums intimidated by negro swinger, again

thanks smartphones too

I'm just waiting for the next wave of conservative backlash.

It's now edgy and rebellious to be conservative.

Fuck this dumb planet.

Which one could it be? They all look like they have pussies between their legs.

I am black you fucking retarded beta cuck faggot ass shill.

or all social media

What bugs me about these people is they're so fucking lazy.

I don't want to live in a world where basic dyed hair and rainbow suspenders makes you hip and edgy.

I want that to be laughed at. I want those people to be seen as weak pathetic posers who aren't committed enough to truly express themselves so instead take these obnoxious, tiny, baby steps.

I think you should either be a fucking normal person - or take it all the way and be a character from Shadowrun.

Wtf happened to Vice?! I miss the good old Shane days.

>I don't want to live in a world where basic dyed hair and rainbow suspenders makes you hip and edgy.

didnt we already live that in the 90s?

the answer lies in this 10 part youtube video

youtube.com/watch?v=w4W1ph9j_7c

>No Man's Sky

leave

No. Shit like that was normal in the 90's.

See, that's the difference. The woman in ops pic thinks she's rebelling. She thinks she's sticking it to Trump. She thinks she's sticking it to the patriarchy. She thinks she's basking in raw uterine power by dressing that way.

In the 80's and 90's people were just having fun. Hot pink shirts, neon dazzle camouflage everything, etc. People weren't trying to rebel. They were trying to soak up their decade.

>Shadowrun

you fucker, made me nostalgic.

The sad part is that this girl knows she isn't "literally just perfection just wowowowowow" and comments like this essentially just remind her that everyone around her thinks she is hideous and pity the fuck out of her.

This girl is probably woke as fuck -- she knows first hand just how stupid, vapid, and selfish the average girl is these days. They all log on to their jewbook and use people like this to spew their virtue all over the place for +social points.

Go get Shadowrun: Dragonfall on Steam. Great game.

>mikayla
I love names like this it's like a massive signpost saying stay the fuck away

are those images real?
surely that can't be real