VEGAS LINKED TO PIZZAGATE?

WH user told us to look for the connection between the DEA investigation and Bruce Paddock’s arrest. If you delve deeper, you’ll find that Stephen Paddock owned Paradise Ranch 21. A Boeing employee who worked across the street from Paddock’s LLC said he noticed unusual activity there. There is also information floating around that Paddock owned a ranch in the Philippines, which may be linked to trafficking. That would explain the $100k wire transfer. The point of this post is to rally capable ANONs to look for connections between Bruce Paddock, the DEA investigation, and the ranch in the Philippines. Shouldn’t need to remind you that Area 51 has been referred to as Paradise Ranch. This could very well be a part of PIZZAGATE. All links are listed below.

nevada-register.com/115455-paradise-ranch-21-llc

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3660001/pg1

truepundit.com/dea-wiretap-led-to-investigation-of-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock/

abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_image

abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-brother-arrested-suspicion-possessing-child/story?id=50710167&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_related

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/las-vegas-paddock-child-trafficking/
corporationwiki.com/p/2bwnc0/stephen-paddock
archive.is/p50eu
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3660001/pg1
archive.is/XVQXh
truepundit.com/dea-wiretap-led-to-investigation-of-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock/
archive.is/9iOLS
abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_image
archive.is/iGLR7
abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-brother-arrested-suspicion-possessing-child/story?id=50710167&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_related
nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting this pic if you ain’t him.

I'm not claiming to be him. Just trying to create a thread concentrating on the info he dropped today.

Important information here. Good job.

BUMP

Got a link to that thread?

It's archived. I'll try to find it.

Bump

2360 CORPORATE CIRCLE - SUITE 400, HENDERSON, 89074-7739, NV. Google map the location -- two flat bed move for less trucks parked on the side of that address. The building has flat bed truck access on the side. Interesting!

Maybe

I was just in a thread where an user posted an article tying connections to stephen paddock and a non profit in the philippines that helps orphans find homes or something like that

actally heres the post

javascript:quote('146658799');

>

lol that didnt work, here ill just actually copy paste it since I dont know how to link posts from diff threads

Reminder that Steven Paddock owned a company that the media is not reporting on at all called Paradise Ranch, a joint venture with the Philippine Children’s Fund of America, a CA charity that “Provides a transitional home for American children we fly from the Philippines“.

The business is listed here:

corporationwiki.com/p/2bwnc0/stephen-paddock

>white house user
>pic related

that user could be larping as WHanon obv
It's up to all of the anons to discern what is actually happening and who is dumping real info, no one said it's easy.

exactly why I tried to make this thread objective and fact oriented. I get lost in some of the other threads.

>checked
Is that picture for ants

>nevada-register.com/115455-paradise-ranch-21-llc

archive.is/p50eu
>godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3660001/pg1

archive.is/XVQXh
>truepundit.com/dea-wiretap-led-to-investigation-of-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock/

archive.is/9iOLS
>abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_image

archive.is/iGLR7
>DEA wiretap led to investigation
How trustworthy is that DEA story exactly?? Seems like more people would be reporting that one if it was true. Why does only truepundit have the source??

I was a little hesitant to post the true pundit story, but reliable people on twitter have picked it up, and true pundit hasn't taken it down. From everything I can tell, it has credibility.

>Distant... meeemmmorrriieeesss.... like the colors... of the wind........

>nevada-register.com/115455-paradise-ranch-21-llc
link works for me

Thanks.

fucking newfag. click on the post number then copy/paste to desired thread reply box

I mean the reason its posted is because "WHAnon" posted it. They seem pretty confident in their "federal law enforcement sources" (multiple). I'm just trying to think who the sources would be and why truepundit of all places would have access to them. Is it public record somehow? We are looking for oddities and connections in the articles WHAnon posted.

Why is the grammar so shitty? That LARPer is trying to seem like Trump himself

same but it can't be archived for some reason, i get an error message

>corporationwiki.com/p/2bwnc0/stephen-paddock

that's pretty significant, though

>"transitional" home for "american" children we "fly from" the phillipines.

Uh huh.

>"paradise" ranch

for whom?

3773 HOWARD HUGHES PKWY - SUITE 500S, LAS VEGAS, 89169-6014, NV. This address does not have immediate flat bed access, but does have flat bed parking along side the buildings.

The thread was .

Pic related...his posts in that thread.

bump. the lack of coverage about his LLC with ties to the Philippines is WAYYYY too big to just brush off

Has anyone noticed, EVERYTHING BAD AND EVIL IN THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS ALLLLLLLL COMES BACK TO PODESTA AND THE CLINTONS?? Everything.

2360 CORPORATE CIRCLE - SUITE 400, HENDERSON

Have yall google this address and seen all the different business's that come up. Then check them on the Nevada business registration. Multiple business's use this addy.

>>pedowood threads then
>only tinfoil faggot motherfucker assholes would believe any of this stuff!
>>pedowood thread I saw this week
>it's always been this way, everyone's known since the 70s, stop posting!

the 404 is referring to archive.is I can't seem to archive the link for some reason

>>No.146678714

No.146678714

test
whoops i fogot how to do it my bad lolersz

>>"paradise" ranch

>for whom?
someone will connect the dots, a neighbor witnessed some suspicious activity on the ranch, allegedly

Did Jesus Campos work for G4S?. The Omar Mateen company. Mateen being a man whose father had run for president of afghanistan, lived in a mansion in ft st lucie florida and whose father appeared in the fancy seats at an HRC Ralley.

Bump because true. I want to see podesta in an orange jumper

Hey niggers check out this sensational-as-all-get-out article about Stephen Paddock running a child trafficking ring pretty out there, huh?

It’s one of those virtual offfice addresses. Used often by companies who have LLC and corps registered in Nevada for tax reasons. NOT something a security company in Las Vegas would have

where was his ranch located then? I'm confused.

I have nothing to add but take this bump, because the topic is interesting and possibly the biggest happening of our lifetimes.

Fucking bummmmmp

kinda like how the security guard posted outside the campos house worked for a security company with a virtual address and expired business license?

Bump. This thread could be onto something.

Not totally sure. This is a thread I came across after researching. The guy says he works for Boeing and Paddock's 'Paradise Ranch' was across the street. That may help with a location.

>Paddock's nasty phillipine 'girlfriend'
She was his madam. He wasn't boning her, he was boning her little girls.

Duh. I thought we knew this.

>he knew too much
>so we staged a mass shooting with him as the perpetrator, so that everyone could get really interested about digging deep into this guy's life and risk exposing our operation
something I'm missing?

Bump

Bump

WH user said the shooting was a byproduct of another scheme. It wasn't the initial plot.

G4S does security and other things. ..for a very long time

I believe that is Incorp service across the street.

nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d

TOM PETTY'S DAUGHTER

RITUAL MURDER

Bump

Bump, props OP

So Trump has been trying to expose some shit, everybody’s anxious and stressed about it, he flew into Vegas on the evening of October 1 to have a secret meeting and almost got Kennedy’d when he got off the plane. They obviously fucked up and wasted a perfect patsy. Paddock was gonna be the new Lee Harvey Oswald but now he’s just some looney pedo with no motive. Got it.

Are the "hispanics" who warned concert goers actually escaped phillipino sex slaves?

hold hold on
someone correct me, youre saying trump was the vip?

This is honestly what I've been thinking too.

Did WH user just out himself as being Stephen Miller?
>the most far right views in the West Wing
He makes quite a suspect here

What's all this now?

I never said any of this shit. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

Hey guyz look it me

Then plz clarify, bc this was an honest attempt to follow the breadcrumbs you left earlier.

$10

Not sure but looks like a Cessna. Doesn’t Trump own a Cessna Citation X

>Area 51
I laugh

vegas linked to unproven conspiracy?

crazy times, happening!!!

>pizzagate
You guys are such faggots.
Enough with the fucking gates already.

You are NOT WH user!

But it's a jfk for ants.

FUCK OFF. you aren’t a kike

Sure he is

No he isnt

According to his schedule on October 1st he was supposed to fly from NJ to DC and land at 8pm EST. After that nothing on the schedule.

If Trump left DC at 8pm EST and flew to McCarren for a secret meeting, he would have arrive at 1am EST, or 10pm PST. Shooting started about 10:04pm PST. McCarren reported that airplanes were shot at on the tarmac.

shillz

I'm just fucking with you

WH user can’t FUCKING spell retards

Ok. I thought you were serious. My bad

no

Bump

He cancelled at the last minute and rescheduled for the morning of 10/2 at the WH

I had no evidence and even i knew the reason why they were trying to destroy all of vegas, cuz they knew there was WAY too much evil going on there to cover up so they knew they had to vaporize the evidence.

Yep, google “Trump Cessna Citation X” and check the images. Really wish that picture had some better lighting so a more definitive comparison could be made.

See the problem with pizzagate truthers is the fact that they don't have any concrete facts to back up their outlandish claims.

Any monkey with adobe photo shop can doctor an image and make it look suspicious. Not to mention taking statements/quotes out of context and make it look coincidental to fit your bullshit narrative. You kids aren't fooling anyone, this whole pizza ping pong bullshit is one big distraction from the real news. Instead of talking about the big bomb shell based trump is going to unleash tomorrow you idiots are still harping on some pizza owner and his imaginary basement.

Do you know how crazy some of you sound when you claim pizza shops have kids locked in cages? Does that sound normal to anyone? I'm being dead serious, why the fuck is everything a conspiracy to you wack jobs? Do you not have a life?

Wow great game tonight.

Not everyone thinks that, namefag. Hard to deny that those instagram posts were creepy as fuck and that's there's a lot of (((coincidences))) going on.

Except the motherfukcing HUNDREDS OF REAL LIFE ACTUAL EVIDENCE AND CIRCUMSTIANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO CONVICT ANYONE IN A SPECIFIC COURT CASE. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

you.. you don't think area 51 is where the children are stored r-right??

agreed.