I believe he is alive in our heart.

Who?
Who?

>e-celeb
Fuck off Sup Forums

>being this new

Fuck off newfag

I miss his patrician taste.

Where's his 5 centimeters per second review? Never saw it.

Don't worry, he's just in another dimension

Half of the board right now wasn't even around when he did a disappearing act.

rip in piece jonathan wayne's grandfather, bruce

>half
hah i'd almost laugh at how optimistic you are at judging it

>2011
Yeah, probably so.

It's alright. In my mind everyone who was here in '06 is still around. We just don't hear a lot from them.

Is this chart right? He gave 4 stars for Aria the Animation.

maybey i wont be around for much longer

>act

I've only been here since 08
What was 06 like?

His taste was godawful, lmao. Rest is pieces, I guess, ya old fart

Fuck off underage edgelord.

He is right though.
By Sup Forums standards that list is Sup Forumsermin tier.

Yeah, maybe if you base everything off memes.

What about an Operation finding Jii-san?
I believe that at least one of the fags here live somewhere close to where he appears in his videos.
We can actually find him if we put our effort into it.
But considering nowadays Sup Forums, I think it's impossible. What was the last time we created a cool OC? Or at least a meme?
I honestly can't remember.

>already see people claiming they are oldfags and started browsing in 2012
I lurked from late 08 and I'm still a newfag. I can only hope it's an elaborate bait.

I've been here since mid 2007 and I still pretend Sup Forums is a secret club. I cringe everytime I see someone talking about the site outside of here.

I believe something like this happened and it ended with his pastor(?) emailing someone saying that Jiisan was having arthritis problems. Of course this was years ago so who knows what he's up to now.

I only remember bits and pieces.

I remember frames and the first wave of desu spam and KoG and Code Geass. Gets were also much more of a bigger deal back then.

;_;7

Not being a secret club is what makes Sup Forums worse by the year.

Sup Forums is a normie central now.
Honestly, just look at this board and how it has bloated over years.

Atleast Sup Forums doesn't get the worst of it. I take solace in that.

>normie

For fuck's sake, did you really use to have /that/ word? Why won't you just use normalfag?

>normie
You're apart of the problem.

Nah, Digibro is a better replacement.

>disappearing act.
he's dead

Okay Digibro.

I know this is bait, but you should honestly kill yourself

Sup Forums and /jp/ need to be reunited, it's what will save this Sup Forums.

But a rogue Sup Forums mod single-handedly killed /jp/.

Sup Forums has objectively better taste in anime than Sup Forums after all. I fail to see the problem.

Isn't he a little old for children cartoons?

I've been here since 2013

I can always appreciate a reviewer who looks at Anime from a non-Otaku perspective and just views it as another form of art.

eh?

I was here when moot got eaten by a shark. Timeline tells me that's 2006. I remember there was a huge fucking crash that lasted for days, and the incredible backlash from all the Sup Forums users flooding the other alt chans caused them to crash too. It was a dark time.

>Sup Forums standards
It physically hurts when people unironically post something this retarded.

Sup Forums and /jp/ being separated was like Kami expelling Piccolo in an effort to purge all the evil from himself. What will the resulting fusion of the two bring to the future of Sup Forums? It's a power that must not be taken lightly.

no

>I don't remember what happened in 2014
I'd recommend lurking for several years before contributing to the post count of a board.

I have no clue what the fuck is referring to either, and I've been here from before 2014.

I havn't been to /jp/ since 2009 so how would I know?

It's not exactly a secret.

It happened on Sup Forums.

maybey the mgt exile? thats the only thing i can think of

Oh yeah. Maybe he's talking about that. The nipple thing only happened last year so it can't be that.
Well anyway, I didn't give a fuck about Monster girls then and now so it didn't interest me nor did I care.

touhou hijack lol

>Well anyway, I didn't give a fuck about Monster girls then and now so it didn't interest me nor did I care.
Well, you should since as cancerous as those generals were, a mod was in there stirring shit up until he had enough of a reason to get rid of it. Unfortunately that meant /jp/ had to die.

I dunno, every time I visit /jp/ I see way more problems than just the monstergirls thread.

The very soul of the board was purged, of course there will be more than just one problem.

that place didn't belong on Sup Forums though
it was CYOA and writefaggotry,
granted as to why /jp/ i dont know
I figured it was going to be moved to /tg/

I'm not really interested in discussing whether it was Sup Forums related or not. I'm just talking about cause-and-effect. I think the theory was using that general was a good way to get rid of the /jp/ old guard.

Is that the Sup Forums guy?

Always

>Fate worse than death.

Working for Google?
At least he has loads of cash now.

yeah that sounds like some tinfoil shit to me

Well, that's the theory, and the board is a shell of it's former self. Doesn't really look like tinfoil to me.

/jp/'s died in around 2010 so I don't think it has any basis in reality

It was dying. It was killed in 2014.

This isn't rocket science, you ESL?