Why does Japan think it's alright to fuck your cousin?

Why does Japan think it's alright to fuck your cousin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest#Cousin_relationships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoto_Kan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it is alright to fuck your cousin.

Why do retards think it's alright to use Mangafox?

Why don't you?

because it is alright to fuck your cousin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest#Cousin_relationships

Their fine with mothers and sisters... what's a cousin?

She's not the MCs romantic interest though.

Why are you a faggot?

First Post

Even in the US you can fuck your cousin.

Because it is. Having children is the problem.

It's not illegal in some states

>Complain about someone wanting to fuck their cousin
>Post someone that wants to fuck her sister

You need to get your priorities straight.

>First- and second-cousin marriages are rare, accounting for less than 1% of marriages in Western Europe, North America and Oceania, while reaching 9% in South America, East Asia and South Europe and about 50% in regions of the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia.[113] Communities such as the Dhond and the Bhittani of Pakistan clearly prefer marriages between cousins as believe they ensure purity of the descent line, provide intimate knowledge of the spouses, and ensure that patrimony will not pass into the hands of "outsiders".[114]
>and about 50% in regions of the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia.
Wat th fug

Should the state really define what can be illegal?

You can even see it from the catalog thumbnail.

So why can't people like OP.

This.

Yes, states rights > federal shit

You fucking commie

>50% of people get married to their cousin
>that means 100% of cousin relationships end in marriage

It explains why all rook same

Should humans really define what can be illegal?

It's in the constitution
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
muh freedom, I guess

According to the tenth amendment they are free to do so as long as it doesn't conflict with federal law.

>and about 50% in regions of the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>op uses an example relevant to his point
>this is wrong

I mean he's retarded, but you're even more retarded

Because only puritans that believe having sex in other positions than missionary is an offense to god think there is something wrong with it.

Biologically, it actually is.

Less chance of derby ass children than you'd think.

Even with siblings the chances aren't that bad without successive generations of inbreeding. Of course, if a society considers it normal it's fairly likely that there would be successive generations, since it would be hard to justify parents forbidding it when they're siblings.

Last time I checked you could fuck whoever the fuck you want as long as she's not underage and it's fully consent.
Marriage is another thing though.

Its all part of a gradual desensitizing strategy.
First cousins, then mothers, sisters, daughters, etc.
The end result will be to make it ok to masturbate without shame.

no wonder mudslimes are stuck in the middle ages

they interbred themselves into retardation

>Last time I checked
Depends on countries/state. In my country it's perfectly legal to fuck my entire family as long as it doesn't constitute "public scandal". Obviously no marriage to close relatives, though.
In some other places incest is an outright crime, even between cousins.
2D =/= 3D, though.

Sauce?

Read the filename.

Read the thread.

Read this post.

Read your children a bedtime story.

Call your dad and tell him you love him.

Because it's okay when they are cute.

>Why does Japan think it's alright to fuck your cousin?

because the entire country is already inbred anyway?

yes if they don't people will start fucking niggers and such

Because you'd have to be a fucking faggot not to fuck your cousin if she looks like this.

because they're so darn attractive

>cousin
>not the same mother
>not the same father
It's alright in moderation I guess.

>I can't believe you forgot what your cousin looked like
>Two panels later
>I'm not surprised that you don't recognize me

WELL WHICH IS IT!?

Pretty use there is a federal law against it.

Fpbp

Second post second best post

Man, this thread is on a role.

Unless the feds find out it's fine

It's ok to fuck anyone, as long as they're not.

Now breeding, breeding is another story. Breeding should only be done to improve the gene pool, or at least, to achieve the Kwisatz Haderach.

hot, I meant to say hot.

The point of the taboo of incest is to avoid doubling up on copies of defective recessive genes from a shared ancestor.

If both potential parents have a grandparent with one copy of some bad gene, there is a 1/4 chance each of them has a copy and a 1/2 chance for the copy to be given to a child by either of them, or a 1/16 chance per bad grandparent gene per child.

2nd cousins (shared great-grandparent) have a 1/64 risk, and so on.

This is all assuming that no other (great) grandparents have matching bad gene copies, so the factors do go up a lot more in more closed communities.

shit, I'm off by a factor of 4.

> siblings = 1/16 chance of 2x bad gene copies
> cousins = 1/64 chance
> 2nd cousins = 1/256

This doesn't factor in to cases where the gene is so vital that 2 defective copies would cause a miscarriage, etc.

Read the filename.
>image.jpg
Read the thread.
>I found nothing
Read this post.
>useless post
Read your children a bedtime story.
>I don't have a children
Call your dad and tell him you love him.
>My dad is dead.....

>My dad is dead.....
Go to his grave and say you love him then.

The current Japanese Prime Minister married his cousin.

Also, remember in New York, it is legal for an uncle to marry his niece or an aunt to marry her nephew.

Stop pretending Japan is unique regarding incest when America is equally unique when it comes to incest.

>>>Call your dad and tell him you love him.
>>My dad is dead.....
>Go to his grave and say you love him then.

Better yet, summon your dad's spirit into the body of a cute girl, fall in love, and make your dad your waifu.

Well at least he isn't printing the manga from mangafox and putting it in a binder

Is there any good manga about fucking your cousin?

The age of the female partner is much more important than blood.

Women should not be making babies in their 30s at all.

Ideally, they should be making babies in the prime of their lives just like every other animal on Earth.

Us, humans, are the only ones retarded enough to delay breeding until our prime years start fading away which is not a good thing at all.

My head still hurts every time I move back to that tab.

Close, but no. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoto_Kan hasn't been Prime Minister for around 5 years. Good example, though. I totally forgot about that.

Einstein married his cousin too.

Technically, it's the ovaries, if they used fresh eggs, it'd be just fine.

>if they use fresh eggs
and how would that work exactly?
And I'm almost positive it's more than just the ovaries, older women are more likely to miscarry too and that is not related to eggs

>while reaching 9% in South America
Huh? I do know many niggas bang their cousins, but marriage?

I think Genetic scientists say it is most ideal to marry your 3rd cousin rather than a complete stranger because even marrying complete strangers can cause problems and a 3rd cousin is the most ideal for less genetic risk.

So 3rd cousins are better than strangers.

That is technically a trap and I don't like it.

I blame the brits for scaring the world about incest. You can fuck your own sister or mother and the chances of your child being fucked up are very small, just do it for several generations and you're fine.

What is Sup Forums's beef with mangafox and kissmanga anyway?

I'm not arguing that modern post-feminism western society isn't dysgenic (because it clearly is), but you still shouldn't marry your cousin, you fucking sandnigger.

It kinda is. You see, those eggs have an expiration date, the more fresh they are there's less risks during pregnancy, by their 40s most of the eggs left are close to the expiration date or are way overdone, that's why a pregnancy after 40 are considered "dangerous".

Nah man. He would have a vagina.

You trying to get me to fuck my cousin again?

This actually makes sense, we are able to breed when we are 14, that means we are in our prime from 15 - 23 it doesnt make any sense for the "normal" to be over 30. Its actually far from normal, something went wrong in human evelution.

>again

A man with a vagina it's a man don't try to fool me user.

At the time i thought it was good. Blind MC was interesting to me.

A real working vagina. And boobs.

You don't want to take your daddy's virginity, user?

It somehow pleb tier to view anything anywhere that isn't Nyaa or Sad Panda.

lol wrong thread

I didn't say eggs weren't the reason I said they weren't the only reason.

Take your fetish somewhere else.

I hope this is only ironic shitposting.

That is a spirit trap

This.
You are a disgusting user

>Gtfo Montana with your Sovereign citizen propaganda

That 1% is also really inflated because of Mexico.

I'm actually married to my cousin, my parents were quite happy with it since they know her since she was a kid.

Reminder to everyone that the most influential president in US history married his cousin. Incest confirmed for god-tier fetish.

Get mangareader(firefox addon), it makes mangafox so much better. And Sup Forums is full of autistic manchildren pedos, I wouldnt take things too seriously. As I say that we are in a thread about fucking your family members ironically.

I have two cousins that are together right now. The family is pretty torn up about it. One side supports, the other side something something about sin or whatever.

Nothing makes mangafox ok, now fuck off back to MAL.

madokami works, too.

Chisa is still his cousin.

what the fuck is MAL

My Anime List
So no one will say the sauce?

As someone from the south I don't think anything is wrong with it as long as its at least a second cousin.

t. guy who used to fuck his cousin

There was a kid in my school who bragged about fucking his cousin.

Needless to say he was forever known as "cousin fucker"

So wait

>Japan - 1st world country where it's perfectly fine to fuck and marry all your cousins
>The South; can't legally marry your cousins, yet still laughed at as a bunch of backwards cousin-fuckers

Why does this exist

It's mostly about guys than girls.

even cousin is going to cause problem over a long period of time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

Actually it depends on the state, I'm pretty sure it's legal in Alabama, but I'm not too sure on where else.

Other states talk mad shit about Alabama though.

Not him but also a Southerner. In the frontier days there was a very limited dating pool in small farmland communities. People would basically meet up on Sundays at church when not working their asses off. It was the social event where people traded goods, swapped stories, talked politics, and visited with each other. Most of small towns like that are related to each other by less than a few degrees. It's basically just the limited supply of partners that made it like that.

Actually, it's mostly murrica that's anal about cousins. It's legal mostly everywhere else, and I assume some states permit sex, if not marriage.
Some first world countries actually permit full on incest with whoever the fuck you want, though marriage is still illegal.

This alone should suffice.