If Rias is the best DxD how come she was impregnated ninth?

If Rias is the best DxD how come she was impregnated ninth?

>not kissing her cute preggo belly.

op sure is a faggot.

>Rias is the best DxD

Said no one ever.

First to kiss last to dick

Because she's a full-blooded demon, so she has low fertility.

I don't follow H.S dxd anymore, Did Issei impregnated his harem already?

>impregnated ninth
The other girls wanted it more.

This.
Just the picture is incorrect.
Here, let me fix it for you.

Don't mind me, just popped out the first kid

Did Rias accept? Spoilers didn't say if she did.

there is no best dxd all of the are the best

Whats the order they got dicked?

>Whats the order they got dicked?
We only know the order they got pregnant left to right with Akeno being first.

He even dicked magic loli?
Based among Based

None of them stay as lolis for long.

He got Kunou too apparently he spent allot of time in Kyoto. We don't know if he got her mom too Ishibumi is an asshole like that.

>—The Sekiryuutei had recovered by relying on breast milk. …In regards to something like this, even I don’t know what to say, Ise-kun…. … Anyway, once the world is at peace, I’ll make lots of stews and your favourite dishes. I think it’ll be good as long as dairy products are used. Upon seeing such a scene, Ise-kun’s parents also blushed slightly as they looked on.

>“…It’s truly very good news! But, our son, I’m so overjoyed that I’m even crying!”

>“…When he was a little baby, he was always drinking a lot of my breast milk. Even like this, our son is still like a baby…! But, it really is too good!”

Does Issei fight his own kids for first dibs on the breastmilk?

>the only reason they're so strong is because they have to get past their behemoth of a father every day

Kids must've gone through hell everyday just to survive.

I'm seriously gonna laugh if this is why Ex hates him.

Premature Ejaculation.

>However, the amount of breast milk which was obtained from the hospital did not reach the volume that Azazel-sensei specified. Thus, the breast milk from all of the hospitals in the capital were sent over, and a considerable amount had finally been amassed. While remaining mystified, the medical staff transferred the breast milk into a glass box which would be able to hold a person. Five portions of Phoenix Tears were also put in, and then mixed so that it would be homogeneous. The final product which was obtained was a mixture of breast milk and Phoenix Tears. Azazel-sensei then had us place Ise-kun inside it to soak. This kind of scene would cause people to feel troubled upon seeing it.

So that's why the girls got bigger in the bust section over the years they needed the space.

>Ex hates his dad because he never let him have any breastmilk
So he's like his dad after all.

What's the DxD stand for? DemonsxDicks?

DcupsxDcups
DemonsxDragons
DemonsxDicks
DragonxDragon
DiabolosxDragon
DxD [Counter-terrorist team]
The author himself doesn't probably know at this point.

>Dragon Dick
>Double D's
>Devil Dragon
Just take your pick or make up your own meaning Ishibumi never explained.

>“Do you also want to see Ise while you’re here, he’s currently receiving treatment in the hospital here…”

>I teased Elmenhilde, and that girl’s face instantly became bright red.

>“W-W-Why did the Sekiryuutei’s name come up here!? I, h-he’s got nothing to do with me!”

>Hoho, that was a good reaction. I heard that a lot of things happened when she met Ise again; I just said that, but it actually hit the bullseye! Really, that guy Ise, he’d very naturally made a girl fall for him again. That kid really only gets non-human girls, and girls with strange personalities to like him. Elmenhilde recomposed herself, and said farewell to us

Even Sirzechs can't deal with how much of a casanova Issei is also. His comment about how Issei doesn't get any human girls though...

great taste

Xenovia is best

Would you read a spin-off where human Rias is an otaku that has the boosted gear and has a crush on human Issei that turns out to be a dragon?

tbqh senpai it really is bullshit

She should be the first.

At Ishibumi's current pace the series is gonna be over around 2020. 12 years for a single battle harem LN is quite impressive.

>implying he isn't planning a sequel,spin offs, etc which he has talked about several times

He's keeping this series going till he's in the grave.

the anime was fucking trash

We're not getting a sequel with any of the main cast I can almost assure you. Those spinoffs will likely be done in the Dx. volumes. The popularity is starting to slip but the universe is very developed so his next project will likely involve one of the other worlds with new characters.

>“How can this be!? Up until now, hasn’t he been in a state in which his organ functions couldn’t even be maintained without all of the life support equipment!? S-Simply immersing him in breast milk has caused him to start functioning normally again!?”

>It was simply inconceivable. A phenomenon which had not occurred within the history of medicine had just happened in front of us. Afterwards, Ise-kun’s breathing returned to normal, and despite still being unconscious, it was evident that he was now quickly recovering. It was simply a miracle. No, perhaps this was inevitable? For Ise-kun, who was known as the Oppai Dragon, anything related to breasts could be considered his weapon, and could also be his spiritual food—. Seeing Ise-kun slowly starting to recover, the girls burst into tears in front of the Intensive Care Room. Rias-zenbuchou said

>“…Uh, it really is great! I’ll make Ise drink milk[2] every day from now on!”

>Akeno-san then said

>“…Yes, we’ll build a personal ranch for Ise-kun so that cows can be bred!”

>Asia-san wiped away her tears as she said

>“I! When I can produce breast milk, I’ll definitely give it to Ise-san to drink! I’ll work hard in the future in order to help Ise-san recover!”

>“Ah! Let him drink more! Cow’s milk has a lot of nutritional value! That’s right, it’s even possible to cure the Sekiryuutei with it!”

>Even Xenovia was crying while she cried out such incomprehensible things. Ravel-san, Rossweisse-san, and Gasper-kun were all wiping their tears away, as smiles emerged on their faces.

>“Although I don’t quite understand, it really suits Ise-sama’s style!”

>“Indeed, I really don’t quite understand it, but I also feel relieved.”

>“As expected of Ise-senpai!”

>Soothing tears also streamed down Koneko-chan’s face as she said

>“…But, that’s the worst.”

How does Ishibumi do it? I want more of this humor.

Top Tier:
Akeno
Grayfia

Good Tier:
Xenovia
Rias

Meh Tier:
Asia

I left out out Koneko since I'm currently on vol 8, and her development has been shallow so I'm not sure where to put her yet. Also, terrible shame that Grayfia is already taken.

>terrible shame that Grayfia is already taken
>he doesn't know

>implying she's an unfaithful whore

c-can I get my hopes up?

>Sirzechs-sama’s voice gradually became more distant.

>[Rias, Millicas, and — Grayfia. I leave them in your care for some time. Don’t judge Grayfia by her appearances, she’ll actually be very lonely, even more so than Rias. …When I’m not around, I hope that you can be her conversation partner.]

Sirzechs gave the okay.

Best got pregnant way before she did

Shoo, NTRfag.

>xD
fuck off

Join us.

Harem ending confuse me. Are the other girls not jealous when he fucks one of them?

Polygamy is a thing in real life too you know.

Why would they be angry when he gives them all the same amount of dicking?

Femanon spotted

How do you top this duo?

>>Akeno-san then said
>>“…Yes, we’ll build a personal ranch for Ise-kun so that cows can be bred!”

This could be an amazing doujin.

easy

Eighth actually.
Technically yes. (In future)
Akeno was first to breed.
Do you know that Kuroka was impregnated AFTER Rias.

ill try, but really there are good combos in DxD

>Rossweisse & Grayfia
or
>Koneko & Kuroka

How do you even make that decision? How does Issei make these tough choices?

one after another

B-But who goes first?
>Rossweisse & Grayfia
>Koneko & Kuroka
>Xenovia & Irina
>Rias & Akeno
>Kunou & Yasaka
>Asia & Ravel

And the right order is...?

Impossible

Evidently, you hyper pleb, you don't understand.

Rias didn't want to put the Gremory household through the stress of a whole mass of pregnant, craving women. Issei needs a calm and healthy and able wife to help care for the rest, as well as one without a pregnant swell. Maybe if you weren't such a shit-taste nerdo you'd understand her selfless devotion.

Akeno actually a best though

>Rias & Akeno
has to be them. they are the most aggressive out of tall of them. we almost had it in the last book, but Ravel is stepping up her cockblock game to compete Asia for that title. but who the fuck really knows what any of the girls will do now.

Asia won the race.
First and best daughter

I want to breed with Rossweisse.

How do I go about this?

this duo gets my vote.

Wait what? Since when? I vividly remember shitposting about Akeno being first.

why don't know much about the 30 years between the newest book and EX just the order the kid came to be by their ages. you my be right but but you don't know that nor do I

>hero
>dragon god
>ripped to shreds
>rich
>stamina reserves of a god
That's all really.

He's saying Asia won because she gave Issei his first daughter who's also the best daughter.
Akeno gave birth first so you can still shitpost about it.

Asia was the third to be impregnated?

2nd to be sir

>Kurenai Himejima - 18 years old, son with Akeno
>Airi Hyoudou - 18 years old, daughter with Asia
>Zen Quarta - 17 years old, son with Xenovia
>Shin Shidou - 17 years old, son with Irina
>Helmwige - 17 years old, daughter with Rossweisse
>Unnamed son with La Fay
>Robertina Hyoudou - 15-16 years old, daughter with Ravel
>Ex Gremory - 15-16 years old, son with Rias
>Shirayuki and Kurobara - 12-13 years old, half-twins, daughters with Koneko and Kuroka
>Ernestine Karnstein - daughter with Elmenhilde.

+ 10 more unconfirmed children with other women.

Ise's a busy boy

Serafall needs to come back and be impregnated along with her sister.

Thanks, guys

i want to know if Gasper continuous to man up and make a woman out of Valerie Tepes

This From left to right and from top to bottom.
Just Koneko and Kuroka you can count as one, since they were basically impregnated at same time.

>Rossweisse wants to give her first time to Issei, but doesn't know how to go about it
>she asks Grayfia for help who happily obliges
>Grayfia explains her plan with lots of protest and weird sounds coming out of Rossweisse, but in the ends she has to give in because you don't say no to Grayfia
>cut to Issei being teleported to a room somewhere in the underworld
>he gets ready for combat, but two hands cover his eyes from behind
>he hears a small giggle from behind
>he recognizes the voice as none other then Grayfia she tells him to relax
>Issei is just confused and wants answers, but she tells him to wait while still covering his eyes
>Grayfia asks if Rossweisse is ready witch results in Issei being even more confused
>Rossweisse steels herself and nods towards Grayfia who releases Issei eyes
>Issei's eyes have to adjust to the light, but when they do he's greeted by a shy Rossweisse dressed in a black one piece lingerie dress
>they're both speechless just staring at each other
>Grayfia gets sick of the silence after a while and just pushes Issei gently from behind to Issei's protest, but after he looks behind him all protest ends
>Grayfia is wearing a flimsy see through white negligee with her hair down
>it completely shuts down Issei's brain until he falls untop of the bed
>his brain violently wakes up back to the sight of Grayfia and Rossweisse
>he's in a mix of confusion and lust not knowing what to focus on
>the girls make that choice for him and both get on the bed with him
>one on each of his sides Rossweisse lays on her back with her legs closed and her hands on her eyes
>Grayfia goes behind Issei and starts turning him towards Rossweisse
>while all of this was happening Issei just switched looking back and forth between the girls
>at some point between the looking back and forth he got face to face with Grayfia not knowing what happened
>she gives him a cute smile and tells him to look infront of him
>to be continued?

>low fertility.

What a useless woman.

proceed

>Rossweisse is sitting up and pouting with tears in her eyes and clings to his shirt with one hand Issei is only half wearing at this point since Grayfia was undressing him and smudging her tears away with the other
>Issei can't help but voicing "c-cute" that stops Rossweisse's tears and has her whispering "i-if i'm cute then kiss me"
>Issei doesn't really know what to do all he knows is that he doesn't want her to cry anymore and that his erection is killing him
>he puts his hand on top of hers which was still clinging to him and gently hovers it over her arm towards her
>the slight hovering sends tingles of electricity towards her womanhood and has her staring with a slight want in her eyes towards Issei
>Issei's hand finally reached her shoulder and gently grips it to move her towards him
>Rossweisse puts up no resistance she wants this, she needs this, her every fiber screams for Issei's touch
>They slowly move towards each other, but freeze when they're face to face
>Rossweisse is already in his arms, but something is holding them back while they stare into each other's eyes with affection
>their lips are so close yes so far
>they feel as if their lips and bodies have life of their own and are slowly inching towards each other as if they were never meant to be apart
>they finally meet but only for a second so that both of the youngsters can realize what happened and what went through them as their lips touched
>their lips smash together for a second, third and fourth time each time with more passion and longer then the last
>testing the waters was long behind them as they start fondling each other exploring their bodies their animal desires taking over them
>they both forget Grayfia was even in the room until they feel a mass of malicious energy
>both quickly looking towards the source they see a slightly drooling Grayfia with a glare looking towards them
>to be continued?

>low fertility
It's kind of an issue for all pure devil women.
Can't really blame Rias for that.

How about valkyrie i really like her

Rossweisse was 5th gave Issei a daughter.

I love Akeno!

that's DEVIL woman.

>“Ise can’t see women’s breasts, right? He can’t even speak about them. Every time Ise causes a miracle, it’s by borrowing the power of breasts. As a result, Ise himself has become an embodiment of breasts. Dragon Deification can be said to have been a power-up. Although it was only temporary, his body did indeed handle the power of infinity. If it was an ordinary Devil or Dragon, their body wouldn’t be able to withstand it and they’d die within a few seconds. Ise was only able to defeat Rizevim because he had obtained Great Red’s flesh. However, that is the limit. After having obtained the power of infinity, it would be most unusual if there weren’t any repercussions. I think it’s roughly because you perceive women’s breasts as your own spiritual food, thus therefore, this has resulted in a reverse impact, and it is now your poison. Well, since erotic magazines are so painful for you to look at, my guess doesn’t seem too far off.”

Truly a price worse then death.