Seacats

This is your detective for tonight.

>tfw you're subhuman furniture that's unable to love

I want to deito Lucifer.

I want to give Erika the chopsticks.

Every thread until we reach the Golden Land.

But its midday here...

I want to fuck Erika in a duct tape dress!

I want to fuck Lambdadelta!

The hell it is. Will best husbando. Best detective.

Erika can solve my mystery any night.

I don't think she's able to find your tiny dick no matter how hard she tries.

When will we get something that is better than episode 3 of Umineko? I just don't see it happening in our lifetime.

>Wil
>best anything

Nice try Battler.

End of the Golden Witch

The Witch and the Hundred Knight. The ending left me even more confused than ep3.

Nice try but the only thing good there was the ending rest was boring as bricks in July.

i didnt really understand the hype behind episode 3, desu, i enjoyed a lot of the other episodes more than three

my ranking when i originally read umineko was
4 > 5 > 8 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2

on a re-read, though:

2 > 6 > 8 > 4 > 5 > 7 > 3 > 1

3 has the best setup, the best mystery, the best ending, the best climax. How can you not like it? 5 was the only thing that came close with the climax. But there was no heavy mystery behind it.

Honestly, the mystery and the ending with 3 still stick with me as the best ending and mystery ending there could be.

3 > 5 > 7 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 8 > 1

I didn't hate episode 3, i just liked the other episodes a bit more. In the bigger perspective of umineko, in hindsight I preferred episode 2 and episode 6's ending to episode 3's. I guess people really like episode 3 because of the ending twist, though.

You have to view episode 3 as a whole, Eva winning and becoming a witch doing EVA things. Then you have the greatest mystery presented in the VN, as well as the great twist ending. Nothing really comes close, you have a great buildup, mystery and climax as well as the twist ending that ties everything together.

The ending of episode 2 was fantastic, but episode 3 had a lot of great moments throughout. It didn't stop.

Posting best Seacat.

I liked the ep5 better
it was such a good ending
>muh moe natsuhi
good shit
5 > 3 > 2 > the rest imo

I also like EP5 better desu
After that and episode 3, every episode has many pros and cons for me to rate precisely

What said.
Web of Red Truths fucked me until I came and transformed into a mindbroken bitch.