strawpoll.me/10884696/
strawpoll.me/11102595/
youtube.com/watch?v=OvfESc9PdVU
drsorter.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=M6e8SK7OVeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear, my friend.

Naegiri kiss when?

Anime of Hope
Unfortunately Mitarai is a waifufag so he self-inserted himself into it and paired himself up with his waifu Kyoko

So is persona's ng code really "you cant open new doors?" Like to a room he hasn't been in right?

Was Mikan actually really brainwashed? From what Junko said the video doesn't seem to even be finished enough to be usable.

From her behavior in DR2 it's pretty obvious Mikan is hiding a disturbed personality, so it may have just taken the trauma of watching the video to bring out her true self.

The theme for episode 4 was self-sacrifice for the sake of others. It even had a Sakura statue.

Will he kick Aoi?

im sure it has something to do with COMPLEXMOTIVES

Eight episodes in, it's time to decide.

strawpoll.me/11139713 (NEW)
strawpoll.me/11130430

BONUS:
strawpoll.me/11135116

I fuckin swear, there's so many unanswered questions about this guy I won't be surprised if he was the initial mastermind of the killing game.

>"Not worried at all" as stated by Kirigiri
>Somehow knows who the attacker is
>Was clearly planning on manipulating Munakata somehow (although it failed terribly)
>Doesn't want to let his mysterious project 'go to waste'

He wouldn't be our boy if he didn't at least physically harm everyone, my friend.

>Episode 12 of mirai ends with snail twist
>Beginning of episode 12 of zetsubou
>Camera focuses on Naegi lying in bed
>Wakes up, does usual stuff, suddenly Komaru comes in
>"Hey Onii-san, you got a letter from Hope's Peak Academy..."

I think he can't open any doors. He stopped chasing Naegi the first time, and when he found him, he broke the window instead of using the door right next to it.

Junko said that she becomes like that for the video.

strawpoll.me/10884696/
strawpoll.me/11102595/

Which doesn't contradict what I said at all.

Mikan is probably just super susceptible to brainwashing though. I mean, you know the thing where you don't take hypnotic suggestions unless you actually want to do it, at least on some level? Kind of like that.

I don't think the special program is going to have to do anything with the plot.

They already did something similar before the anime started airing which can be seen here: (sorry for shit link I can't find it anywhere else)

youtube.com/watch?v=OvfESc9PdVU

That could be something. I do know real hypnosis only works if you let it, and Mikan is very easy to persuade. I doubt Kohacka actually thought of it that way because that requires being a somewhat competent writer.

I want to marry Sonia!

What's with all the Juzo memes

(OP)
AN IZURU KAMAKURA TO SURPASS IZURU KAMAKURA!

Nice.

Future episode tomorrow?

Soon.

No, that's Monday my friend.

I want Kamukura to kill this abomination.

How bad will the ending be?

Post your charts:
drsorter.tumblr.com/

Monday at the soonest, then add the inevitable wait for the inevitably delayed subs

Do you think we will have any sleeping time with only 4 episodes left?

Femzuru looks like she's ready to crawl out of someone's TV.

>Not Chisa in fourth place

One job.

Me too

Normies...

There has to be at least one more since the last one was on episode 5.

She has no true self to hide.
She just wants stop being bullied.

juzo don't need no funky punchgoast though

>Sonia in 42th

Easy.

Munakata was the original mastermind who set up this game alongside Chisa and Juzo.

Munakata constructed it and controls the tower and it's not on any maps.
Munakata set up the game, knocked everyone out, transported them into the lower complex that is underwater. That was to weed out traitors from the FF.

Tengan took over his plan.
He knew Munakata's way is wrong so he wanted to create a game that results in Munakata and Naegi to cooperate.
Unfortunately, Munakata is too stubborn and killed Tengan. That's what Munakata meant how he won't waver. He meant he in no way is going to cooperate with Naegi. Tengan realized Munakata can't be saved, so he left that message before he died.

Oh God that link is bad. Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=M6e8SK7OVeE

Lets talk about Mikan a little bit.

Do you think that her wanting to be a nurse stems from a genuine desire to help others? Or is it just a way for her to feel better about herself considering how much she gets bullied?

>people actually think Junko is still a good character

One more at the minimum.
Hope they throw us a curveball and off candybitch.

My kindred spirit.

Sierra Mist pls go

I didn't want to go into inspect element to change it as I feared I'd fuck it up, my friend. I might do it in the near future!

Yeah I obviously didn't look hard enough, my bad.

>>people actually think Junko was ever a good character
The sooner the series excapes the iron grip of Junko and the hope/despair debacle, the better.

Both.She wants to have purpose to others while making herself feel good about it.

If there isn't, then there is no night phase murderer and the victims just had bad sleeping habits.

If this is the last sleeping time then they will kill a DR1 survivor.

Well....

I seriously love these threads because it feels like I'm on Sup Forums. Normal Sup Forums is too gay and boring.

You need to be less obvious with your baits.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PLAY GAMU ONII-CHAN

I want Nagito to remember the events of DR2.

Who else in DR series consistently stays best besides Hopeman at this point ?

I'm bored. How good is the wifi in space?

Top 4 is very good taste, the rest is pure unadulterated cancer

Donutgirl, even if you dislike this kind of character, she's positively consistent.

It's both.

Mikan does have a genuine desire to help others, but she's rather dependant on it because thanks to the intense bullying she experiences it's the only thing that she feels useful at. Being a nurse makes her feel good about herself since it shows that she has a purpose, and probably the only thing of value she can provide.

The bullying has also caused Mikan to have this complex where she wants people to think of her as the victim and pitty her. Those scenes where Mikan falls over only to end up in an embarrassing position are probably on purpose.

>Donut
>Peko
>Junko
>perfect taste
b8/10

Every UDG character is consistent

I dunno, but Asahina went from barely relevent and interesting in DR1 to potential MVP of Mirai.

I botched, wanted to say consistently positive.

>MVP of mirai

Sneaky. You're saying she got more kills.

DR1 was fine because it was meant to be an anticlimax fitting of the series thus far
But then she came back. Again. And again. And again.

I still think that Kyoko is the best DR1 character by miles in every appearance of hers
Imposter is pretty consistently cool across his appearances too

Mikan would be the most terrifying remant to be captured by. Being tortured by someone with vast medical knowlege to make sure you never die no matter how much agonising pain she puts you in?

Pretty hot

Nah.
I'm saying she barely did a thing in DR1 aside from the 4th case.

In Mirai, it's her who's been keeping the MC alive sofar. While Juzo trashed Ruruka, Ryota, Kirigiri and Koichi, it was Asahina who actually put up a fight to protect Naegi, despite her NG.

If not for Asahina, we might not even have a proper plot considering she's keeping Naegi alive on constant basis.

She'll also tease the fuck out of you only for you to never put it in.

For me Aoi was important because she was what kept Danganronpa at least barely rooted in real life, because she acted the most like an actual hs freshman.

But that was before we got mindwiping vacation computers.

>gets captured by Komaeda
>needs to hear long speechs about HOPE
>can't escape because SHSL Luck

Reminder that we're getting a meta-end, and we're going to like it.

Reminder that (you) are the 16th participant and responsible for everything.

not if I bully and say mean things to her and say that she's below me

Kirijunko confirmed.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

I'm bordered so, I'll bite.
>Mikan to have this complex where she wants people to think of her as the victim and pitty her.
Which she doesn't. She ask for no pity from anybody.
>embarrassing position are probably on purpose.
Well meme your headcanon was destroy by some jap.

I'm rather liking the character development for Aoi in DR3. In DR1 she was endearing but was pretty useless overall and things wouldn't be much different if you removed her. In DR3 however she has been protecting Naegi and even went up against our boy Juzo.

I got tired of her before you even finish confronting her in DR1 to be honest. It's bad enough that the final case involved the mastermind breaking the rules everyone including Monokuma was anal about following all game, they didn't even bother giving you an interesting villain to offset that. That was not the time to have an anticlimax villain at all.

Junko's lucky she's hot.

Anyone else in here likes Touko?

*She never ask

who doesn't love toko?
she says whatever's on her mind.

Was disappointed with what happened with her in DR1. The one-sided crush on Togami in itself is fine, but it became her entire character by the end.

Way, way better in UDG.

I'm hoping this theory won't end up true that she's involved with this game.

DR3 portrays her as Gozu Tier of ally. Hate to see that wasted.

Yes.

DR1 Toko? Hell no
AE Toko? Sure

>>Beginning of episode 12 of zetsubou
>>Camera focuses on Naegi lying in bed
>>Wakes up, does usual stuff, suddenly Komaru comes in
>>"Hey Onii-san, you got a letter from Hope's Peak Academy..."

They already showed Naegi at Hope's peak though

I wanna pull on her braids during nasty kinky sex

I've got no idea how the fuck Kirigiri and Weedman got so high

animeonlyfag by the way

I think that if the "Aoi is in an amposter and the real Aoi died" only really applies after EP 6, so Aoi would have still gotten a good deal of character development before Chisa, or whoever switched places with her.

Almost the only character from DR1 that looked better in her beta design in my opinion.

That doujin is godlike.

That's what user means.

Naegi is gonna wake up from DR3 like he just had a nightmare and things repeat with Cumaru handing him the letter from DR1 as Naegi is setting out to Hope's Peak Academy.
As he goes in:
Things blur out and that's the end of DR3 as we hear Junko laughing.

Naegi-kun, it seems I am dying