Should/Could we make a Shill Awareness Sticky Thread for newfags?

Outlining:
>bait tactics(pic related)
>shill infographics
>who they are
>why they're doing what they're doing
>how to spot them in threads
>how to handle them
>what kind of threads they work hard to slide
>what kind of narratives they work hard to push
>how they vindicate our movement
and maybe end with how good Sup Forums can be if we stop taking so much bait

Pretty sure the Sup Forums janitors would not approve of that. The don't like Sup Forumsacks pointing out the Antifa Terrorist shitting all over Sup Forums to push all the good posts off the catalog.

Whatsamatta, goy? Can't handle a little shitposting?

>Posting a thread about warning people about shills while shilling for Trump

oh the ironing...

There are many shills. Nation-state shills. Corporate shills. E-celeb shills. Insecure shills. Seeking approval shills. Sup Forumsack shills. False flag shills. Bored/Aus shills. Everyone is selling something. This post is trying to sell you something. Op is trying to sell you something.

No. Sticky is enough. Maybe the whole first page with stickies linking to the sticky

I clicked on this post just so I could download the Tay pic

you know why theres no sticky?
because alot of what you listed never happens
Sup Forums just has shitposters and trolls like the rest of the fucking website
you swallowed everything Sup Forums has fed you including this nonsense

>how they vindicate our movement
as my last pic says, pol is not a movement

they need movements, they need figureheads, they need a narrative.
its our job to deconstruct, once all else has been stripped away the only thing that can survive is the truth

Bump.
Too many faggors here who can't come out of the closet.

So all those blacked threads with the same opener and 1post by OP are really just shitposters?
Wow, they're dedicated.

Super based meme flag user....get a career and you'll quit posting here you retard.

this is what happens every time
you tell people they have lost their mind and they cough up an image
usually some fucking fake as fuck "leaked" image by the "shills" (protip brainlet you're being played) or shit like this, tactics that literally could fit ANYTHING
its just fucking trolling, and because people know Sup Forums is retarded about it, they actually pretend to be shills too, because that gets even more (You)s from you fucks than normal shitposting

idk this just seems like a way to control and divert what threads are being posted. We should be able to discuss anything here, its politically incorrect.

That being said. We're getting shilled to hell out there. This last week in particular. I suspect leftypol. Almost seems like the bots have ramped up too. I think as long as the warnings and identifiers are non political and based on their patterns and tactics, we're good.

>this is what happens every time
>you tell people they have lost their mind and they cough up an image

Some one screen shot this and show it as an exapmal of a shill to a new fag

got a career and started posting here, keep your limp dick advice to your cuck self, pussy

it needs to be short and sweet. at least short
majority tl:dr every fucking thing