Is alcohol (when not used in copious amounts) degenerate?

is alcohol (when not used in copious amounts) degenerate?

no
but you know whats really degenerate
watching anime

what if I drink 2-4 beers every night

It's traditionalism OP

No it is not.

fpbp

How can the white race be pure if you're consuming copious amounts of carcinogenic mind altering substances?

Degeneracy is excess, moderate yourself and you'll be fine, fucking faggot.

Alcohol is a man's drink, as it has been for thousands of years. The only degeneracy involving it is excess and addiction.

No, it was the safest thing to drink for thousands of years.
Without it, western civilization may never have reached its heights or even existed at all.
Agriculture caught on because of beer, leading to food surpluses.
Monks invented distilling.
Yes, you can abuse but perhaps the same could be said of anything you ingest.

No,
Jesus drank it and he created entire barrels more of it for his friends when they were already drunk at a wedding because they were celebrating holy matrimony.
It's also what has unironically saved Europe from Islam and lies at the heart of our clash of civilizations.

No. If you are not a drunk then you are fine. Don’t drink like a Native American, a nigger, a beaner, or a trailer trash piece of crap and you’ll be just fine.

Alcoholic beverages have been an integral part of European centered societies for literal centuries.

If you don’t abuse it then you will be just fine.

Youre building a dependence but wont even be buzzed for much longer. not much point. youre better off drinking 5 beers every few nights.

if you have to ask if something is degenerate
then it is

It's not degenerate when you know what you're doing and use it as an investment opportunity. Just picked these two bottles up for a little less than $500 today. Will most likely be selling them at a mark-up of over 1000% in about 6 months.

Only 7000 bottled.

>Don’t drink like a Native American
You mean getting shit faced off of one beer?
Because that's all it takes for the prairie niggers

I drink 5-6 beers, smoke weed every night

it's made me fat and has affected my relationships and it's gonna kill me but I don't feel like kicking

Yes. If you drink alcohol you will never be allowed to enter the halls of Valhalla to drink mead and feast on boar with Odin. Oh wait...

Hell, the temptation to spill it down the drain must be immense

alcohol (except maybe distilled spirits) has an n-shaped health effect curve. for men, about 2 a day will improve health. as you consume more, you lose positive effects, then it becomes negative at about 4-5 a day. this is for wine and beer. for women, it scales down.

Kicking? Not unless you're doing 10+ a night consistently

it's the weed making you fat and giving you pot tits

a celebratory drink or two isn't bad but the moment it becomes routine it's toxic

maybe invest in a new computer instead

If it's a capital N it goes back up if you drink enough right?

i recommend against this fr om experience

I didn't use an N. it's like the mathematical intersection symbol, but it keeps going down to the right.

Nah I started drinking way before I started on weed. It's the beer and peanut butter sandwiches making me fat. If anything the weed is killing my attention span and will to do anything more than be an IT wageslave

Even more so.
Like classic Italian renaissance art, proper alcohol use always features the principles of COPIA and VARIETA

What if I make my own alcohol? I don't drink it all that much, maybe a single 750ml bottle a week. They usually have an ABV of about 15%.

No. But because our white society is conditioned by the Jews to engage substances in a degenerate way, and because those substances are killing our People, you should remain sober and encourage others to become sober. I stopped smoking weed for all of you as a matter of principle. You can do even better than I have.

history repeats

so do those digits

if you aren't doing daily cardio then you're probably a fat ass

So yes, that's degenerate.

Yeah man, all those calories in the smoke.

If you're ruining your life over any addiction you're being a degenerate.
Alcohol is just one of many possible addictions.

>canadian club

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it could be 140 years and that swill would still be as disgusting as ever. That shit is like half a step up from canadian mist or fucking Idaho Gold.

well, its a degenerate form of intoxication, as compared to mushrooms. we devolved from eating shrooms and living in a matriarchal orgy culture of shamanic nature worship, to a patriarchal heirarchical temple dominant society where alcohol keeps the masses under control. so yes, in that way, its degenerate. but hell, its just booze, relax if you dont abuse it. enjoy yourself a little. there is NO MORAL PROBLEM WITH DRINKING. NONE. the only moral problem is what you do if you drink, and whether you stop drinking if you always do immoral things when you drink.

What a stupid question. Alcohol has played a part of pretty much every culture for thousands of years. It is a part of how we live in Europe. Straight edge fucks are no better than vegans.

> asking Russian if alcohol is degenerate

how about no, faggot. this is crap. who the hell will buy it from you?

You are both retarded. It's not about the taste, it's about the collectible value.

Also:
> Russian Ivan shitposter
> Telling me about what is and isn't crap for alcohol

wew lad

Canadian Club is a great whiskey for drinking straight or on the rocks. Smooth, mellow flavor. Easy on the wallet. The go-to drink of Don Draper. You guys don't know shit.

this

yeah ok, but that's grossly expensive for that garbage. I know it's hip to invest in whisky these days, but then you're usually talking about very good quality single malts, not this garbage.

I wouldn't even drink it, personally.

it's utter garbage

Beer?

Moderate amounts is okay. I entitle you to as much alcoholic beverage to a meal as the amount of animal you ate. Animals have four legs, no bird, fish or vegetable entitles you alcohol.