What's the most redpilled book I can buy for my Dad for christmas?

What's the most redpilled book I can buy for my Dad for christmas?

Please don't just dump that image of all the books, reccommend one book in particular

pic related is what I'm thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

wanttoknow.info/articles/tragedy_hope_banking_money_history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When was this first published?

1910s or 20s

some say it predicted hitler and trump

mein kampf

Not Spengler. He's a loser who wants to lose.

Here is the book

Better book, but not for his dad. it’s not like Spengler wants to lose, he rather saw it’s as a high possibility and a gateway for a better European rebirth. Family knew both guys by the way and they did quite get along personally

That book is garbage.
Written by a man who thought history could be accurately predicted and that mankind was perfectly cyclical.
Seriously, it's like reading the ramblings of a madman, and generally regarded as esoteric to the modern reader, especially because it is a translation.

Does your dad already have far right wing inclinations?

Tell me the kind of shit your dad reads and I'll recommend you a book

>The republic will give way to the new Caesars
>Mfw trump, putin, xi, modi, abe, macron etc

He was way ahead of his time.

(((Rosenberg)))

Mark dice has a book coming really soon.

>trump, putin, xi, modi, abe, macron etc
Literal useless cucks with no political will
Pure blooded German unlike Nordic passing mongrels by name Maurice and Conti

Black rednecks and white liberals by Thomas sowell.

What is he interested in?

"Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond. Your dad will require an above average intelligence to comprehend the profound insights of this book, but it would be well worth the price.

Literal jigaboo that tried to sound smart. Dumb ass negro denies the genetic nature of intelligence

>Mark dice has a book coming
Are you memeing, or are there actually people on this board that watch that shit now?

Another brainlet mongrel

Unless your dad is a really big reader of history Decline of the West is not a good book for him. It is extremely dry and dense and makes tons of references to things most people have never heard of.

i would totally fuck a zebra

tragedy and hope by carroll quigley is the most redpilled book ever written

wanttoknow.info/articles/tragedy_hope_banking_money_history

Holy fuck please tell me you are memeing. That is the worst book imaginable, it is the archetype of retardation presented as intellectualism. The worst part is that (((Diamond))) knows he is full of shit but wants to fool the goyim.

Historicism is for pseuds

Anything by Hoppe.

You're retarded, he's clearly joking.

or Tom Woods' mismarketed Rollback

If you love your father get him "Mein Kampf" the Ford translation.

Then spend a few days teaching him that his entire reality is a lie.

2nd for Tom Woods. True American, and always thought provoking, yet easy to comprehend.

These seem like a random collection desu.

THE LORDS OF CREATION

This book was banned by the global elite. Its about the history of the Rockafellers, Carnegies, Morgans, Stanleys, Westinghouse, Sachs, Vanderbilts American robber barons and federal reserve.

I have the tism, it is hard to tell sometimes

It's really hard to tell nowadays on Sup Forums.

fuck no

t. former kike jared student

Mein Kampf sucks, what kind of fool would suggest that?

Can't believe no one mentioned this yet.

That's a good suggestion

Decline is a great choice. If you want something more recent and less demanding, go with Icarus Fallen by Chantal Delsol, or if you want real contemporary go with Douglas Murray's Strange Death of Europe.

wewuzpakis

Yeah March of the Titans is basically wewuz everythang

The Prince is a stellar read.

As is StarShip Troopers.

why is there a silmaril on the cover?

Disclaimer, I haven't finished the book yet but I'm really enjoying it and it's very redpilled.

Undemocratic- How unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats are stealing your liberty and freedom. Written by Jay Sekulow

Liberty and Tyranny by ((((((((Mark Levin)))))))) is fantastic.

For my Legionnaires
The Camp of The Saints
Ride The Tiger

Culture of Critique - Kevin MacDonald

or if he is Catholic

The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and Its Impact on World History

I heard that was really good! Thanks for reminding me about it, going to add it to my reading list.

If you're looking for fiction, I recommend the Sea Wolf by Jack London.

>disregards the entirety of a man's work because he doesn't share the same view as me on one issue.
brainlet spotted. fucking neck yourself you waste of space.

Revolt Against the Modern World
Camp of Saints

>The Prince is a stellar read.
It really is. pretty basic stuff, but at the same time Machiavelli is the basis of most of politics/statecraft/business so it's one of those situations where the original seems like the imitation because it has so many derivatives.

>spics

he saw civilizations as organisms with 2000 year lifespans. so death is inevitable.

The creature from Jekyll Island..
About the conspiracy to establish the federal reserve bank.
A good read.
Well researched, referenced,
Super red, Red pill

The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy, is a book about geopolitics and racial theory by Lothrop Stoddard which predicts the collapse of white world empire and colonialism because of the population growth among people not of the white race, rising nationalism in colonized nations, and industrialization in China and Japan. Stoddard advocates restricting non-white migration into white nations, restricting Asian migration to Africa and Latin America and slowly giving Middle Eastern and Asian colonies independence. A noted eugenicist, Stoddard supports a separation of the "primary races" of the world and warns against miscegenation.

>The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and Its Impact on World History

EMJ is great for everyone, but especially Catholics