youtu.be/mfu8UkvpKYc
youtu.be/axAj7eTtGEM
youtube.com/watch?v=NZJhAS1z0fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yo wtf so he's a racist now?

whose the soygoy bugman?

>another e-celeb thread

Yeah! He's finally lost it.

Who the fuck even keeps up with this shit?

Wait...

>Danish flag

Wow, I thought only "Amerishit/sharts/tards" watched reality TV.

Come on Denny's.

His friend is one of the guys who were arrested for being with the guy who shot someone in FL.

he's danish of course he's retarded lol

So he's being prosecuted as an accessory to attempted murder

0:21

thank you murdoch murdoch for inflating this kid's ego. seriously MB if you're watching: it'd be nice to have you on board but don't be a drama queen about it. I literally don't even know what you have to offer other than your amateur video editing skills. So just hurry up.

> another e-celeb goes down the rabbit hole
nothing is beyond our reach

>amateur video editing skills
What the hell is wrong with you?

public mental breakdown

jean francois guy made a good video about him

Two jewtubers naming the Jew. This can't be a coincidence. Is this wave three of the alt-lite gone wild?

I mean, he makes stuff like this from time to time. But it does not look like he's handling the redpill well, probably will come out dumber because of it. Surprising the amount of talent coming out of some fatass from texas

Enlightenment is simply a form of torture.

Altruism is the philosophy of oblivion.

Pacifism, tolerance and non violence are luxuries that you are no longer able to afford. It feels bad, but such is life.

You know you are redpilled when you would be happier to go back or DEAD.

But you never can.

I think he's being so schizophrenic about it because him being half spic probably gives him second thoughts on joining

are you saying they're better than amateur? MB's editing skills is not as good as MDE's editing skills, and I don't think you would consider MDE professional. Or maybe you would.

I wonder how he would react to coltaines stuff

coltaine is a cuck who thinks race realists are le ebin trolls

Time to Ride the Tiger bruh

honestly i really like MB even tho hes not full fash he gives us a fair and legitimate hearing

lol, he thinks he can just walk away

>E-celeb garbage

REMINDER TO SAGE

he proved it quite well, there is room for debate, no less alittle room

This is a good example of becoming redpilled on too much too fast. Mouthy is trying to fight the truth, but there's no going back. Also, he seems to believe the Alt-right meme isn't a psyop

>he proved it quite well
He didn't prove shit. He sperged out against Alternative Hypothesis because he has zero arguments against him, and called all his critics "trolls". He's no better than a feminist SJW.

Thanks for the cancer
Some religious fag can't handle things conflicting what he desires

As a youtube comment put it, it looks like he's somehow trying to find a centrist position. He will get there eventually. Basically right now he "just doesn't want to be mean" as far as I can tell. The left will do something insane in the next coming months that will make him, among others, change their minds. They always do, even if it's small. For instance the recent flyer that said "Don't apologize for being white" is considered "white supremacy" and is being investigated by the police. Even though it was on a board with multiple BLM, African, and I'm sure latino style pride stuff. All this retardation adds up if people see it. Pic related is what tipped me onto the truth. youtu.be/mfu8UkvpKYc

>He's gonna pop

Who the fuck is this faggot?

from what I remember he rebuttled and completely btfo'd alt rights talking points. I know he started off saying how pungent the alt right is and ad-hominems and what not. But he did break down what averages mean, and even went through how genetics are treated within groups of people and how they are inherited. Your the SJW cry babies who dont believe in facts

What a fucking cuck, how can you go back? There is only the path forward and that is the path of fire and blood. The path of violence as a man against time who fights the forces of decay to build a world that you will never see, to restore the divine order.

How can he not see that?

You remember wrong then.

some dane apparently, I just remember I've heard the name before, and that's lit it

youtu.be/axAj7eTtGEM

If i have deceived fact from myself than it will be my lifeblood to seek out truth. I would hope as much from you user

kek
seems like he had an overdose off red pills to me.
He'll be fine

Mouthy Buddha isn't Danish, what are you on about?

Oy vey!

It's like watching an idiot not let go of a paradox until he solves it. It's funny, but at the same time, sort yourself out.

Can't take you seriously when you don't even acknowledge the reality of race. You are just a race denier and science denier

Also fabricated and homosexual

>jean francois guy made a good video about him
Sauce?

At this point I feel like I've been sent to this planet simply to push back in whatever small way I can. I get through some days by telling myself that I will be rewarded in the next lifetimes for gutting it through this chaotic nightmare. The redpill fucks you up.

Ah! You're strawmanning me! And a fellow science denier pointing out another science denier, fun. I never denied race is real, there are observed differences in genetic populations. Similarities can be compared to other genetic populations across different regional areas. It has little to do with race. And dont you know? The idea of Caucasoid was concocted by the Jewish elite. There used to be so many white people in the world. There used to be danish poeple, italian people, swedish people, english people and slavic filth from eastern europe. Now when did that all just become white? American states used to sterilize people. Based of artificial features like skull anthropology or whatever. Cutting out the tubes and eggs of those of lesser white races like those low IQ inbreed irish. Men of science so bold in the steps they took to mutilate their own demographics. This is the story of time, people sacrificing the individual for the image of perceived security and future prosperity. How many times have you seen this happen. 9/11? autism vaccines? Communism? Immigrant crisis? Fascism? The truth is the tide is ever changing. It is the people and their group identity who never change. Race is real all right. But it isnt the sole reason for the faults of others and the failures of others.

>There used to be danish poeple, italian people, swedish people, english people and slavic filth from eastern europe. Now when did that all just become white?
We're redrawing the lines to fit our agenda. What's the problem? There's still a significant genetic difference between these groups and niggers.

ah but you see it isnt the people who are redrawing what race means. it is the few powerful who wish to control the majority and the mob who draw the borders and what makes what. Not to mention there used to be many more discrepancies among the "white" race. I believe denmark used to have a very low IQ but it has risen. There are also the irish who still have a low IQ. And then theres the eskimos whom i believe have relatively high IQ's and good memories, and yet the only progress they've ever made is survival. My point being things arent so black and white. there are many contradictions all around us. In your thinking, my thinking be ever present. Autonomy, is key and watch those who have decided what is right and what is wrong

Penis

If he wants to stop pic related from happening than hes a good goy.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no going back from being red pilled. Mouthy can frame himself as the middle actor all he wants which i have nothing against. However, the minute he begins acting as the gatekeeper to being redpilled like other "skeptics" then we give him no audience.

Youtube "Jean Francois Mouthy Buddha" you lazy fuck. Oh right, you're an American, you're too fat to type.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZJhAS1z0fg