Should Whites feel the need to help Africans?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/world/.../corruption-eats-into-somalia-s-food-aid-1.502144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no
/thread

Yes. Whites have exploited Africans for hundreds of years and are still exploiting them today.

Help them so they can just get aids and die? don't think so user

Absolutely not.

No.
Nuke Africa now.

Oh ops that was my JIDF tag, nuke Africa

It's normal to feel sympathy for animals. But we can't make all of them our pets.

Because they literally have so much to offer.

If it weren't for DeBeers they would have abandoned the dust bowl decades ago.

Jungle monkey, you have to go back

no, we should send all the educated (by african standards) niggers back to africa so they can better their own homeland.

No, their growth is fucking out of control.
It's China's turn to economically exploit and extract their resources.

Ex nihilio nihil fit. They ask for food, but not for farming tools, they ask for water but not the materials to make wells, they don't want to fix their problems, they just accept their situation and let warlords and gangs do crime and steal the aid that they receive. Unless they show interest nothing will happen.

Fuck fucking no.

They do the same shit every time.

We feed them, build their infrastucture, then give them control.

Before you know it half of them have starved to death and the place looks like it did 50,000 years ago plus some concrete blocks covered in vines.

Why can't Africans just steal the intellectual property and turn their own fucking continent around like China did?

China has smart people. Higher IQs. I have literally thought so much about Africa and Asia and I literally have just come to the conclusion that the only way an African Country can be run by nigs and be successful if it is a totalitarian country run by an Afro American or if it is colonized again.

Maybe, maybe not, but the current way of helping clearly hasn't helped.

those fucks can't even afford to have one child , yet they are encouraged by their governments to have as many as they can
which results in famine
then there is call for aid, please help these starving children
so they come depended on foreign aid to survive
if you're helping feed Africans you're the main cause of global warming and future starvation

>implying >we haven't help those nigger since 1980
>implying all the world has invested/wasted billions of dollars in those niggers and they are too stupid to progress
entire countries have been destroyed by wars and natural disasters and in 3-6 months are fixed with a portion of the help Afrinigger receive every year.

The whole reason africa is so overpopulated is because of foreign aid.

no

>why can't Africa steal
Well it could happen...
>intellectual
I've spotted the hole in your plan...

fpbp

No, we should kill them all and invade Africa before the chinks and niggers kill all the cool animals.

No, we helped them enough as it is. They are ungrateful bastards with a brain the size of a grape. If anything they belong in a zoo.

It's tough, because you'd like to help individuals, but they are breeding so fast that they are going to overpopulate their own lands and eventually will be clamouring to move into Europe.

It's weird but being hard hearted is going to be necessary in the future.

If you save a million today, they all go on to have 5 kids and it snowballs.

Nature kills off those it can't support, but we've moved beyond nature in this regard.

I think we're already doomed. So let's just let all the new female politicians do what they feel deep in their hearts I guess.

we do, the warlords get to the drops first. Its as always blacks hurting clacks while blaming "da white man"

www.nytimes.com/2011/08/17/world/africa/17somalia.html
thenational.ae/world/.../corruption-eats-into-somalia-s-food-aid-1.502144

Gibs will never solve the problems of niggers.

>146687416
>those fucks can't even afford to have one child , yet they are encouraged by their governments to have as many as they can which results in famine
Meanwhile whites can easily support ten children, but we prefer to import blacks from Africa, which results in CULTURAL ENRICHMENT.

Everything you wrote is correct, but don't dismiss Africans. From the standpoint of natural selection, they are much smarter than we are.

The more we try to help them the more we hurt them. Free shoes? Just put the shoemaker out of work. Free food? Just put the farmer out of work. Rich white people think they can solve everything and end up fucking things up just so they can virtue signal.

kek'd

?

You can only conduct trade if you are both equals...

jews arent white

wheres your compassion, racist?
baka

we built your land and this is the thanks we get. will black people get a break?

Let me tell you, money spent on humanitarian aid in Africa is money. I wanted to see it first hand ( white America ), and I can say it now with 100% certainty.

These are an inferior people, with an inferior culture, and the only way to give them a better life responsibly is through benevolent subjugation - something that was destroyed with the death of colonialism.

These people lack the capacity to build up a society, to work hard for the betterment of their people or their nation, to create our maintain functional governments that aren't plagued with corruption and abuse of power, or to do any form of long term planning.

The only hope for Africa is it's future subjugation by whites or asians - they lack the competence and mental faculties for independent self-sufficiency.

Moving here to help these animals has turned me into a full blown racist.

Money wasted*
Phone posts

Neg lol

You built jack shit, all you do us claim gibs and tear down civilization, fuck off.

Sterilise yourself, then we might talk about gibs again.

"Helping" them is actually hurting them. The level of prosperity experienced by even the poorest in first world nations would not be sustainable if every person in the world lived like that. The average first worlder consumes something like 32 times more than the average third worlder. We cannot help them lest we sacrifice everything we have built and lower ourselves to a level of subsistence beneath that of even our poorest. In short, for everyone to be equal, we would ALL have to live in abject poverty.

Of course, as the population rises we would have to KEEP slashing our consumption again and again until everyone in the entire world is scratching around in the dirt living on pennies and a few grains of rice every day before, finally, the Earth reached it's absolute carrying capacity and people would finally start to starve to death.

All we are accomplishing by throwing a few morsels of food at these people is prolonging the inevitable and perpetuating their shitty life. They don't experience the same kind of life as us -- so, yeah, they might be starving. What happens if you feed them? You allow them to exist a little longer in a shitty world ravaged by war and disease and just generally sub-standard living. They will NEVER be able to prosper the way we do. What we are doing by "helping" them is cruelty masquerading as benevolence (albeit unintentionally since humanitarians genuinely believe they are doing a good thing).

> Moving here to help these animals has turned me into a full blown racist.

Top kek!

>subjugation by whites or asians
It will be Asians. China is investing heavily in Africa, buying up land and building factories and such. Whites are too empathetic and guilt-ridden -- our empathy will ultimately be our undoing as emotionally void, ruthless Chinese supplant us as the dominant force on this Earth.

and digits confirm. Mark my words. The only solace I find in this is the sliver of hope that the new Chinese overlords will finally do away with the Jewish plague once and for all.

There's still quite a bit of white subjugation here, but it's all corporate now. The government giveth, and the corporation taketh away.

If white governments ever come to their senses there will be plenty to go around for a long time - the natural resources here are astounding.

No. To combat overpopulation stop creating populations dependent on food drops in places where the average woman has seven fucking kids. Christians are the fucking worst with this. They can't see it how it's more moral to let one generation die off than it is to create seven more hungry mouths in the future.

No.

Population growth is caused by excess resources, therefore populations will grow until they hit a resource ceiling and then flat line.
Therefore if we have to export food to africa as aid we're just encouraging the creation of a welfare continent. Therefore don't feed africa.

Agreed. Christians and leftists are the disease vectors of the global shitskin plague.

haha you seem to have made a mistake with your image when it comes to argentina
a simple mistake haha

Fucking kill yourself.

The niggers outnumber the fish.

This is not sustainable. They don't know about responsibility.
Responsibility does not exist in a black ape's brain.