Why are gays bad?

Hello. I'm a bisexual leftist man. I was wondering if any people on this site who are against homosexuality could explain to me why they feel so. I would urge you to avoid the Theological argument which is weak by source material and lacks any logical basis, as well as the appeal to nature (homosexual relationships exist in nature) or references to population (humans are over-populating Earth at a positive reproductive rate)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/uxFkXQfoQD8F/
youtu.be/J4cl-pNYdXs
roymorgan.com/findings/5541-fewer-australians-identify-as-christian-december-2013-201404152234
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract
scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men
imgur.com/a/zd3w5
youtube.com/watch?v=EZX55HUPFSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitchute.com/video/uxFkXQfoQD8F/

f*g

Glorifying low impulse control and perversion has compounding effects over generations that results in high rates of suicide, sexual abuse (particularly towards children), and substance abuse.
Not to mention the rampant STD rates and destruction of the nuclear family.
It's not conducive for a healthy and productive society.

>bisexual
aka a confused faggot

youtu.be/J4cl-pNYdXs

Degenerates like you will lashed to crosses that will line highways, a reminder to all what happens when you go astray.

I am gay. I never understand the people on here who hate gays. Less competition for women is a positive thing for you guys. I keep it discrete and am straight-acting, I don't do the whole pride shit.

The sooner we can get global gay marriage, the sooner we can move away from promiscuity and toward committed, meaningful, supportive relationships.

That is my goal and dream.

I wish I wasn't gay. I hate seeing hurt in the eyes of people I love when they find out, even when they try to spare my feelings. But as the great prophet Mary Lambert said, I can't change even if I tried, even if I wanted to.

not an issue if he is not a degenerate, junky, faggot or nigger.

Matthew Shepard was murdered because of drugs

Your rights end where my feelings begin

t. sjw

THIS BOARD IS SO GAY HOLY FUCK ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT FAGGOTS ALL FUCKEN DAY NOTHING BUT FAGGOTRY THIS PENISSEY HOMOSEXUAL THAT

>I can't change even if I tried, even if I wanted to.
i know a guy

Its a mental illness that shouldn't be celebrated. We get it your gay, go fuck some gay people. Now its been etched into our culture somehow. It should not be seen or heard.

That's what they said about gay marriage in the states. Pride parades and gay culture in general glorify hedonistic tendencies and low impulse control

Yeah, its just a funny video. He was a shitty example for us to use as a public face of hate crimes because it was more of a drug crime and possibly a prostitution crime but I don't think we'll ever know the truth about that.

>references to population (humans are over-populating Earth at a positive reproductive rate)

Well for a start I don't believe in "one race, the human race". If overpopulation is indeed a problem it's one centred in places such as Africa, India and China. What you are tacitly suggesting with this claim is that our children should not inherit their nations, and instead cede the land to far more numerous jungle niggers.

Without even having to go into why I might tink by people dying out is a concern, Europe no longer being populated by the European peoples and instead by some gibbering jungle apes will have a profound and disasterous effect on the progress of "humanity".

Saged and only reply I will make unless you reply to this post and prove you're not the other kind of faggot as well and worth giving the time of day.

The issue is telling people to not promote homosexuality silences people from telling their medical providers if they are having gay sex so nobody will know if that's contributing.

>one sticky
>dont spam
>board is nothing but spam and faggots

not just here, throw a bunch 100% straight guys together anywhere and the conversation will always revolve around dicks

Good point!

And it is happening. Keep in mind hetero Church members devalued marriage by recognizing divorce anyway. They have lost their right to speak authoritatively on it.

Then they are not straight.

roymorgan.com/findings/5541-fewer-australians-identify-as-christian-december-2013-201404152234

ugh i know it's so annoying. that's a woman's job. men used to be sceptical of women especially rightists. and rich people used to be viewed with suspicion because of undue influences. all of that has gone out the window. liberals used to be the "do what you want" people i guess. but nothing is new. and i hate bitching about men or people or penises but nobody ever says SHIT about women. oh wait. they do that too. at the same times. gays lower pussy cost. the end

Good, who wants to go and sit in a room to be fleeced for money and told what to think by some hypocritical childfuckers.

kys jew

Ok, as long as we are on the same page about that, that's half the battle here.

I’m gay. I understand the hate and most gays deserve it for being so perverted and forcing it on society. I am gay but keep to myself and am partnered and have never been a degenerate. Fuck those who push it on society.

Are my kind ok?

Because there’s no end to sexual degeneracy. We knew all the trannies and pedos would come around after you guys, but we were told that was a slippery slope fallacy. But here they are.

Also, if you believe homosexuality is normal because it occurs in nature then i guess you also think rape is normal since the vast majority of mammal sexual reproduction is from rape.

Make sure to pay your taxes like a good Christian to Caesar, or whoever rules over you, no matter WHAT religion they are!

fuck off youre a bot you post the same shit every day
>on same page
leave

It's almost like if you force a group of people into silence and submission for years they'll want to be vocal about it once given the chance to be open! Who would've thought!

yep

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

Image from:

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

>Atheism increases as Judaism increases

1. Religion is the foundation of moral standars (f.e. why killing it's bad), you cannot be selective on that.

2. Appealing to nature is a falacy, do you know what also exists in nature? Cancer.

3. Pic related.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract

Are you a top or a bottom?

No fix your fucked up pozzed culture you are an outlier

balancing it out with half decent stats i see. mental illnesses are fake. post your 88% hetero pedo study

Bunch of confused children with what I'm sure is a pedo-y 33 year old mod.

Gas all of you.

Rainbows use to associated with good times and pink was for homos.

THEY STOLE THE RAINBOW.

take your midol faggot and look up the name of the pill that prevents and cures hiv. but only for fags. whoops

The sole fact homossexuals are fucking degenerates rests the case

You good, senpai.

>bisexual leftist man

Why? The left and faggot community demands we identify as pansexual or we're just as bad as the "other side".

Fuck that, pansexuality implies I have an equal chance of being turned on by a toaster.

Clearly you haven't come out of the closet cos in the real world, you'd be ready to fag drag the next fucker that says now gay later hurr durr'.

Is having multiple partners exclusive to gay people or simply something more commonly found in men?

you are the land of the he she. uma delicia and so forth and so on. hairy women. violent. cholera slums. and an ugly fish languge. all you appreciate about females are their asses anyways. oops they have no g spot. hence the land of the he she? just like here. anti gay? create trannies. enable females

Fuckers like you are the reason I'll side with fundies when they finally decide to burn us all.

Haha cute, that kid was born to bottom.

pedo

scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.

'bi now gay later' is what it was supposed to say. Fucking hell.

Not at all, I'm not attracted to him, just making my observations :)

pedo

why are you so weird

Shhhhshhshshshh, stahlp....

I don't give a shit about what you do behind closed doors. If fucking men makes you happy more power to you. But don't flaunt it in public in my face and expect me, nay, demand, I accept it as natural and great. I think it's disgusting and unnatural and shouldn't be promoted. But if you pay your taxes and don't bother me I'll treat you with respect and wish you luck and happiness on your endeavors. Just don't flaunt it in public and no one will give a shit about your degeneracy

Fuck off. Take the B out and replace it with P for pedosexual cos you faggots give kid diddlers more creedance than someone like me.

They made a white child. Have you?

Not entirely sure what you're going for here.

a classic argument. but it fails to understand that women have three times more smegma. so not only must i never say what you did. and accept your smeg. but it literally go in my nose without my doing anything. nothing is in your face. men cannot be smelled through clothes. you have gif related. pic related. and mardi gras :). imgur.com/a/zd3w5

gay culture enforces promiscuity.

Hngggg, cute af.

HIV and AIDS statistics.
Child Molestation statistics.
How gays treat bakeries.
How gays have disproportionate legal and political power for inconsistent emotional injustice.
It was all acceptance and denying our forefathers for your sake until you proved to be a menace.
If this was not cuckchan I'd post several images at once and drop the full red pill load but I have a minute and this one graph will do for now.

This thread is absolutely disgusting.

>two men made a child
Adoption or mad science?

you have a 93% divorce rate after 10 years of marriage and divorce is only for whoredoms. kinds like God divorced Israel for the same reason

I'd say you're bad at parties, but you're not invited to any are you?

see

>hagar was dr jekyll and ronaldo is mr hyde
it is:
all of you. pic. now. and the phrase "Truvada". in your brains. now. and you will study the Bible and also this medicine. now

Every picture, every post, every thread disgusts me further.

fuck parties. the fuck do i give a damn about your couples swapping orgies

I'm sorry you have autism, I'll be more patient in the future

you poor thing im sure it does. should i kiss your boo boo beddur?

No they didn't, that's literally impossible

yeah eh

Msm is men having sex with men.

memes. doesnt read anything. repeats himself. lies. is an asshole. pick all 26

What is surrogacy?

k and e and k is an ancient egyptian isis fertility cult pagan pedofrog

The mainstream gay, the modern gay, loves the idea that he was born that way, when the fact is that he chooses to be a faggot, he chooses to suck dick and have them up his ass, and because he can choose to be like that, he can teach others, especially children, about that behavior; gays don't have kids naturally, therefore they shouldn't have them, they would affect its behavior, kids need a male and a female figure to grow appropriately, gays can't give to a kid those figures.
Their lifestyle is generally repulsive, showing negative values and misinformation about sexuality in their parades and other acts, which can affect the mind of children, they are just untrustworthy nowadays, it would be for the best if they just accepted their acts instead of putting the facade of "I was born that way".

>2009

>youtube.com/watch?v=EZX55HUPFSU

>required viewing

Gay marriage is used as a legal vector for undermining current social conventions that sticks society together.

It (gay marriage) is not what most are against in this argument but the lack of peripheral controls that prevent a minority of a minority from pushing their shit onto society at large.

>religion is the foundation of moral standards
BAHAHAAHA no.
Logical reasoning is the foundation of morality. Most religions have some nice morals within them but religion is not the reason why moral action is moral. Moral action is whatever benefits and shows respect to your fellow man.
If you rely on some God to tell you what's right and wrong, chances are you've never thought too hard about morality.

sounds like eve and snake penis

With PreP and PEP, its not even a big deal anymore. Just needs better management and you can legit bareback all day erry day.

Grab em!

Then only one made a kid.

>yes sir mr president right away sir
i dont even like trump. for grab them. and for epstein things. youre a fucking idiot