Why aren't white nationalists bros with muslims...

Why aren't white nationalists bros with muslims? Wouldn't you guys get along with another culture that's all about patriarchal, anti-woman shit?

Because they're useful idiots brainwashed by Zionist conservatives. Hysterical fear guides their behaviour in the face of rational arguments.

Jews aren't replacing us in our own countries when they fucking hate us. There's enough room to despise both.

So are white people. That one guy in Charlottesville ran over a girl when they threatened to touch his statue.

Who is more anti-Zionist than the people who were displaced by Israel?

Cause theyre brown

We hate them because they are invading our country, not because of their "anti-woman shit"

Because we know the Jews are implementing the next great war plan and Islam likes it.

KEEP DESERT PEOPLE PROBLEMS IN THE GODDAMN DESERT

LET THEM FIGHT OVER THEIR STUPID SECTION OF SAND AND CUT EACH OTHERS GENITALS APART, STONE EACH OTHER TO DEATH, AND GENERAL ACT LIKE THE BACKWARD INBRED RETARDS THEY ARE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Islam is more of a friend to Kikes than us. Just because they stand on a similar platform to us, doesn't mean we are friends.

They're insane zealots who's entire religion is based on a psychopathic, murderous pedophile.

>backwards, anti-woman, anti-God, degenerate wasteland same as moslems
no, brockpedo. that's you leftists.

>Pedophile warlord
>Barbarous judicial system
>"Women are for breeding, boys are for pleasure"
>Hates beer
>Hates dogs
>Rampant incest rates
>Can't draw a fucking cartoon

Reading comprehension you literal bonobo ape. You should be bros because of their anti-woman shit.

The west cut up the desert and put all those Jews there in the first place. Those Jews, by the way, have nuclear weapons and buy a dickload of American arms (see $$$$$). They're not fighting with sticks and harsh words. Isreal-Palestine relations are an existential state-of-the-world problem.

You are absolutely deranged if you think Islam and Judaism are anything but bitter enemies to the end.

Muslims shout their God's name as they fucking kill themselves in a holy war. In what world are they anti-God?

No, the Jews cut up the desert. And the treason Jews in the government and the Jew cocksuckers are responsible for the rest of the malfeasance.

If gay marriage gets in I'm converting to Islam death to infidels

>Ottoman empire destroyed after they backed the wrong side in WWI
>Cut up and dispersed among the victors
>British businessman finds oil in the desert
>British government gets involved with the cash cow
>Displaced Jews migrate to the desert after WWII

Any of that ringing a bell?

Why aren't you anti-Islam? Do you not have a pair of balls? Would your liberal friends turn on you?

That would be the Anglo view, as espoused in, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carol Quigley.

Notably absent is the Babylonian Satanic Jewish Talmudic Khazar angle on the Angles.

White shaming. GJ, Shareblue faggot.

>Antisemitic understanding of geopolitics
>Incapable of befriending other antisemites

Really activates my almonds

Yeah, you're not going to be friends with me. Why not just be friends with people of a similar culture?

Semites all belong in the desert. Descendants of Japheth belong under the control of Putin, savior of the White Race.

>moslem "god"
>the ALMIGHTY
you prove my point, brockpedo.

>tfw too racist to be friends with racists

And white people do all of the mass shootings in America (besides that one guy who got his record broken). Friends are the people who see past each others' faults.

Call me when Jewlywood makes a feature-length film called

BACK TO THE OVEN

It's a totalitarian ideology, just like communism. It's like trying to live with a rabid dog. There is no way to calm them down, they want to kill you (or take you over) and will stop at nothing. They deceive as principle. All totalitarian ideologies ultimately must be destroyed in time lest they achieve their goals and ruin all mankind forever.

>Nazis must be destroyed
Good goy

Also: Semitic people are counted as white as per the Census Bureau.

>anti-woman shit?
Being anti woman is so cringy and pathetic. Half of your ancestors are women, your wife will be a woman. If you don't like degenerate women then call them out on their degeneracy and stick to associating with dignified women. If I have a daughter I want her to grow up in a community that doesn't treat her like she's of less value than men. Women are the nurturers and the caregivers and the bearers of children and those roles deserve max respect.

>White Knighting on Sup Forums
Kys

Immoral degenerate. Saged.

>kikeniggers
>white
oh boy...

This meme that we should ally ourselves with muslims honestly fucking irritates me. How can you not see how our cultures do not mix?

>How can you not see how our cultures do not mix?
Who said anything about mixing cultures?