FWD is the cuckolds drivetrain

Why the fuck did I get a Fiesta ST instead of a BRZ

He's just an edgy teen

RUNNING IN THE 90s!
youtube.com/watch?v=wux5jOLVLqM

fuck off murf

It was COOL VIBRATIONS

He was too tsun

Finally watched Initial D not long ago,surprised to see that Mogi was a literal whore and Tacuckmi hit her boyfriend when probably she did the dirty stuff that guy said, and then she even pleased old men for money

I liked how relationships were different from the usual. Especially since at the end of season 1 she seems to be already set as his gf when she comes to see him race.

Then around season 4 the whole failing gf thing for all the racers was so overdone I felt they shouldve just made a successful romance.

I´m not a yaoifag but I´d say his hate/craving for attention too strong towards Nakazato.

I wanna dance

Those guys were right about Mogi. Takumi beat them up like some autist for no reason!

They were trying to tell you that a racer's romance always ends in a crash

[EVIL LAUGH]

MEME MACHINE

Honda civic EG6

>dont stand so close to me people will think we are friends
cute, even more when they are alone in a hairpin turn with barely anyone else

I thought the point was that dagumi is always going downhill

I don't need your help, people will think we're friends.

He thought he'd be able to drive down the hill one handed as he has done it before jerking off. He just didn't know Takumi did that even more than that, every morning delivering tofu. Then they both realize they had more in common with each other than they thought, and it ends with anal sex. End.

He's a Tsundere.
youtube.com/watch?v=wfeer7aqHWc

But it's actually faster than Dagumi's 86, as least in terms of hp.

he couldn't dance since it was all only I WANNA DANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=TFMThP3FjUo

I think we can agree that Initial D ends at the 3rd stage, and the rest is fucking shit?

well off the bat, smoking is a pretty bad habit.

Yes. Still God Feet and Ryousuke vs. Grim Reaper were good races. At least Ryousuke's part had a story behind it unlike all of last 3 stages.

Both Extra Stages were alright. Otherwise, I can agree.
I dunno, Ryosuke's backstory felt like it was shoehorned in.

GAN GURO
youtube.com/watch?v=C-tzN3RFY7E

I felt that 5th Stage was the weakest, though I can't pinpoint why I feel that way.

4th stage was weak and 5th stage was abysmal.

strawpoll.me/11149417

It changes like every week.

I found 4th to be the most boring and unwatchable, especially the first half. Any soul the series had was sucked out. None of the new characters could be described with a personality or backstory, only by the car they drove.

>no Beat of the Rising

kystbhfam

The choices in the poll are the only acceptable top Eurobeat tracks. It's missing Mikado though.

His sister married a short, balding monk, and kept telling him about their sexual exploits.

Don't stand so close (first song in the EG6 vs AE86 race) is a love song.

Yes. The movie was such a great ending. Everything after was just a watered down version of what we had already seen. The only good thing from 4th was the girl who liked Keisuke. Everything else is garbage. The updated CGI can´t save this "running-out-of-ideas" story.

I liked 4th stage's focus on scouting the course/car tuning/Ryosuke's tactics, but the race and rival teams were pretty boring. Blind Attack's debut is pretty hype, DARLING is a best, and God Arm/Foot overall was decent, but it can't carry the rest of the show.

5th + Final stage dropped that as well, and Fujiwara Zone/Aura/Wings/Halo/corner speed burst turned the show from realistic-ish sport (Slam Dunk) to battle shounen (Kuroko). R32 vs FC3S was a good race, but it felt pretty random since there was no foreshadowing regarding Ryosuke's past at all, and it felt like a random villain of the week.

Started Second Stage a few days ago. Why is Mogi such a slut?

Ryosuke´s past story on 5th was the worst part of ALL of Initial D.

The eurobeat in 4th stage was my favorite, and 5th/final stage had some good tracks, but other than that it became a real drag to watch.

Another problem is that after 3rd stage the soundtrack was pretty shite, which can be drawn back to Eurobeat's falling popularity after the 90s. There is like 5-6 good songs between 4th/5th/Final, which is a shame as the OPs are significantly better than the first 3 seasons.

Sluts just are. Then she found out she could make money by slutting.

Have you ever asked Sup Forums what they would do if they were turned into cute girls? Most of them would gladly be huge sluts because they don't have the willpower to ignore the temptation of big cock, the ecstasy of being able to cum over and over and over, twitching with delight, pleasure, pain, and arousal.

Men are weak willed, and many girls are too. Mogi is one of them.

That's weird, I wouldn't have imagined there would be nudity in the manga judging by the anime.

>what they would do if they were turned into cute girls?
I probably would try to get in relationship with my best friend, no homo.

It was quite sudden and seemingly unprovoked that he lost control at 3:00, what happened? Was it just because the car was previously damaged, or what?

I'd probably pity fuck my nerd friends

But with a mirror so I can watch myself cum, they're ugly

Damn you gay.

the same problem everyone else had
>M-MASAKA!?

>HAYAI!

So we can agree that Nakazato did nothing wrong right? If Dagumi hadn't been a cheeky bitch by pushing Nakazato from the outside, Nakazato would of slayed Tofuboy's career right there and went on to fug Sayuki.

His problem was he never had a Takumi to put him in his fucking place before.

R A G E Y O U R D R E A M !
A
G
E

Y
O
U
R

D
R
E
A
M
!

You're confusing something. Takumi didn't push Nakazoto, he just lost control.

IKE IKE
youtube.com/watch?v=bLdSgZ23nxY

>Finish 1st Stage
>Decide to check out Legend movies
>No eurobeat

Who made this decision?

I assume they wanted to make it more relatable to the young audience.

>small-minded
>for thinking beyond the present

Beat of the rising sun obviously you fucking pleb

Shit list

Better yet:
strawpoll.me/11150367
My personal favorite is 2nd Stage.
youtube.com/watch?v=J1jt--r97MQ

BABY MAKE UP YOUR MIIIIIIND
>tfw when the tach hits 11k

Battle Stage should win easily but isn't even on the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SYEdvjT63M
MIKADO

DEJAVU

He sounds like he has peanut butter stuck on the roof of his mouth.

Do young audiences not like eurobeat?

I dunno, I figure the don't know what it is. But it's not like they (I should say "we" instead) can learn to like it if the moives don't have it. They have like J-rock songs instead.

There used to be a eurobeat edition up on youtube but the kikes got to it recently.

>young audiences not like eurobeat?

Yup, most of us like prefer rap music or dubstep instead.

i want to know why the artstyle gets progressively worse in each stage

For me Initial D ends in the first stage, the other stages are plain stupid and pointless, I mean is in the first stage were Takumi becomes the legend he is by defeating the best driver in town perhaps in the whole country and Ryosuke.

After that Takumi is way too overpowered because in the first stage he adopted this insane reflexes on top of that they give them a better car contradicting the whole point of the first stage. Takumi is never again in a position where he has to improve as a driver he always finds a way in the last minute so the races lose the tension and magic of the first stage. Also they turn Bunta into a pedantic car guru.

So first stage and the extra stage are good the rest is shit, SHIT!.

I was more of a dip then rise.

Which stage has the best Eurobeat?

Initial D Soundtrack Stage

Oh god this is so catchy

youtube.com/watch?v=1-7a2wH0INI
youtube.com/watch?v=tS40FYh-PlU

did you see Wataru's sister yet? She's a slut too.

youtube.com/watch?v=gihtvHCgDAU

Eurobeat will never stop to amaze me.

Has anyone seen the newer movies? Anything worth watching it for aside from different animation?

no eurobeat.
that's it.

I think it's worth it to see the first stage races finally animated properly.

Was manga really born a century ago?

If you didn't vote Forever Young you're gay.

Almost, but not in the way we know it today.

Favorite race in the series. Drifting into oncoming traffic is fucking GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=X9AIcc_zi-4

I love this song

No eurobeat worse voice actors. Nice animation though.

Bunta is great in the movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEv7BNdahHI

>No Eurobeat
Whomever decided this needs to be beaten

His problem is that he realizes his Over-Rev counter part is better in every way.

Worth it if you can find the 'Eurobeat edition' version some guy had made, improves the movies greatly.

Eurobeat/Para Para was a trend of the 90s. Initial D did its job, it shilled Eurobeat/Avex Trax to popularity. Now (late 2000s) the new trend is rock music so the movie has J-Rock inserts

Not that bad, aside from no Eurobeats. Fully animated races can be a bit weird if you're used to the (relatively) good CGI in 4th stage and beyond. Some russian guy made Eurobeat version of the first 2 so overall its pretty good.