Why are Americans so stupid and fat?

Why are Americans so stupid and fat?

Probably because of the Jews.

I like to eat all kinds of different foods from different cultures. I envy Canada, really. Even in the most cucked, multicultural parts of my country, I can never find a food festival that just hands out food from all types of different cultures.

Is that a selfie?

No, it's your mom.

Because you're in the world.
Kys and everything's fixed.

yes being able to have someone else cook slop for you is the pinnacle of human existence
oh, shit. you sure got him there.

carbohydrates and jews

Because we let niggers like you in

Beaners bring up the average because 90% of them are obese

We've been mostly invaded by the two tastiest cultures on the planet too (India+China)

>Your mom! Yuk yuk yuk!
>Confirms part two of stereotype.

It is a selfie isn't it?

18 billion, Georgie

>(India+China)
Nice, I love Cha Siu Bao. But you need to consider letting in some nip refugees some time.

Why do americans shart in the mart?

Because this is what it looks like when a country loses its first world status.

Because we won.
Victory has defeated us essentially.
We became complacent and the absence of a national goal and narrative has made us soft and isolated.
Its not all bad.
Virtually every person in history would take the average lifestyle of any given american in a second.

Downside is that when the next major downturn or war happens, we are going to be fucked. And I don't mean regular fucked. I mean we are going to experience a total social and economic collapse.
Think the fall of Rome but 100 times harder.

>America becomes more fat, dumb, and ugly
>America is also getting more brown.

And despite Trump trying to get the ball rolling with the Norks, major war still isn't happening. Let's just launch nukes and give China and Russia the excuse they needed to Sherman's march all over this country.

Negoroid and Amerindian admixture.

Niggers in the school population disrupting learning.

Soulless consumer culture.

The corn belt.

Americans are stupid because leftists run education and don’t want critical thinkers because they threaten leftists.

Americans are fat because outdoor activities and manual labor jobs have been replaced by TV and cubicle farms.

Once you achieve complete military superiority over the entire world via a row of big red buttons a foot away from your mid-morning twinkies and wrapper from your 9AM double bacon whopper, you tend to rest on your laurels. It's good being the king.

/thread
the combination of the white bread jew and the sugarwater jew are massive contributors to all obesity

>Norks
>Major War
Dude....
At most it would be another costly occupation/counter-insurgency operation.
>Nukes
Exactly.
Nobody is going to do it, reason being is that anyone who has the authority to launch nukes, has more to lose from it than the people they would kill.
Leaders of the various nations enjoy the best quality of life. To launch nukes would mean they would lose all that, the best eventuality for them would be living in a bunker eating canned food and MREs for the rest of their days.

Why do beaners wiener the teeners?