Reminder: Hillary is not the current president making all the most important decisions

How much of Sup Forums is just Fox News drones puking up what they just swallowed coming out of Hannity's bottom cavities?

I hope you morons understand that this is just a distraction from the Trump investigation. This shouldn't even work with above 80 IQ people because Hillary the unemployed granny is utterly irrelevant but here we are.

Bill Clinton fucks kids

Low quality bait.
I have no idea who Sean Hannity is but Hillary is guilty and still not the president

Fpbp

democrats start a fishing expedition and it turns on them... the motherfuckers can't even tie their shoelaces without tripping face-first into a pile of their own shit

Cool post, Leonard

Love,
Mom
P.s. Your rubber sheets came in.

With all that charisma Bill fucked old/ugly broads. Or hasn't and that's why they're mad?

Fishing? Democrats? Trump had to fire his campaign manager and national security adviser because of how obviously criminal they were. It's a save bet that Manafort and Flynn will die in jail unless pardoned.
Kushner and Sessions are also obviously guilty.
Don Jr possibly too.
The only questions at this point are how much Trump knew and when did he know it.

Guilty of what? Technicalities? Flynn left because he didn't disclose a meeting.

1/10 I replied

>Guilty of what? Technicalities?
How misinformed can the average Fox drone be? Do you know about the perjuries, secret collusion meeting, the money laundering and decades long service to Russian mob bosses packed with criminal activity?

>Flynn left because he didn't disclose a meeting.
He was fired for colluding and being a secret foreign agent of at least two countries, getting illegally paid by them, and everything else these criminal activities involve.

Obvious bait, no one can be this stupid IRL

Ignorance is bliss, right Fox drone?

It never gets old...

Who cares now? Only stupid morons that don't understand the election is over.

Surely Drumpf will cease.

>t. Hillary betamale supporter

No one cares about Hillary. You're being used you little morons.

Losing the election isn't enough punishment for that nasty cunt

Still no one cares, she's irrelevant. They use her as a distraction with you morons.

bait
>sage