Memewar memorabilia

i found some of my old memes from the memewar
i thought i lost them all but it turns out some from the primaries survived in a hidden folder
there's still many of my memes lost
but they live on in the archives somewhere
i went through these and laughed
would Sup Forums like to see some of my memes of the past? or do they have no value?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSpZd-Qv_kw
youtube.com/watch?v=hH2U6ZYs06s
youtube.com/watch?v=c62b2a0dgfE
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZgxeX2dCnQ&t=88s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have any of the Fyre festival? That was best in a long while.

datamining thread

>that $17,000 ball pit from tumblrcon
As sad and pathetic as it was the fact that somebody pissed in it made it hilarious.

jew post

That festival is what happens when something is run by a nigger.

Last I heard, FEMA had to get involved and airlift people off the island because they were quite literally going to die without food or water.

Bump for an OP that doesn’t suck.

God damn. I had almost forgotten about that.

i'll go through the jeb ones

i made so much of this guy
it was so entertaining to

i miss jeb

>An extra hour in the piss-filled ball pit COMPED

Lucky bastards.

tried to edit it so it looked like trump did a downlow too slow to jeb
kind of came out ok

there was this girl going around to every candidates rallies to ask questions
turns out she was a roastie

my favorite day on twitter of all time

Those were strange times.

this one was about the megyn kelly vs trump fight but i had to throw jeb in there

this one was a parody of the chinman meme from Sup Forums
thought jeb looked kind of pathetic in this photo

Slow and steady, guacman.

on jebs birthday we had threads wishing him happy birthday
he put it up on his site to donate as well and we all did some funny shit
this one was mine

every time you searched jeb somewhere trump would always pop up next to him smiling it always made me laugh

took this screen when it happened just because it made me laugh
this guy no matter how depressed i was would just make me laugh so hard at how much worse he was then me

back when morning joe was part of a lot of our day

>jeb bush israel
The future cannot come fast enough.

then jeb dropped out
such is the life of jeb
so many people didnt even know jebs real name

>saved
You did a good enough job.
thank you user. Your work is appreciated

>you will never get to fugg a political groupie roastie.
Would bang

youtube.com/watch?v=MSpZd-Qv_kw

I love this video so god damned much

he was to woke for presidency

i tried to raid reddit during memewar and it was before it really took off for a pro trump place
so i had to make a bunch rated G memes and kid friendly ones to slowly turn them
it worked though

ahahaha that was savage, poor yeb

Would bang.

It was at the fire festival too, not sure if it was shopped. Who was the guy that video taped that whole tumblr thing? Was it Shamal Al Hyde?

I have a few

Fyre Festival was literally Dashcon 2.0. I watched the whole thing unfold on my night shift back when I had a job. Too bad I didn't save any pics from it.

Pro Trump sentiment really took off when the bern went belly up for Shillary.

all sad

the trump rally in bernies hometown was great i remember the friendly banter back and fourth here

That's a body built for maximum comfort. Imagine spooning to sleep every night.

If this was a character in a political comedy I'd have said they were too on the nose to be realistic.

when trump owed bill oreily milkshakes and he still has not paid up

she needs it

Right the fuck on. I'm in Seattle, so... was more or less just trying to plant the seeds of doubt, deep in enemy territory. Refugees made that pretty easy, for anyone willing to pull their head out and look at the facts.

Okay so someone explain the Fyre fesitval

From what i gathered, it was an expensive "music" festival, which was planned extremely badly.

Miss anything?

Anyone happen to be around for this tweet? I don't use twatter, so I can't be sure if it's real.

That's pretty much it. Just a horribly ignorant group of people decided to plan a music festival and making it in the Bahamas exacerbated all of the problems because there was hardly any food or water and nobody could drive out.

I think the organizers are facing criminal charges.

youtube.com/watch?v=hH2U6ZYs06s

when we went after cruz we went full forced mean memes
guy was an asshole though it was before his retribution arc
god i hated him so bad before that

Dashcon was a ball pit and a handful of bronnies sitting in an empty hall feeling awkward, IIRC.

slow and steady jeb, slow and steady!

lmao bernie wants the country to burn in communism. trump is his polar opposite

can i get a quick rundown on this ball pit?

>Can't do it when I get elected.

$100BN later...

What is the minimum platform of the "alt-right"?

#1: Being the targets of "Progressive" authoritarianism. European-Americans are tired of being the victims of preferential hiring and preferential educational scoring that benefits "minorities" and punishes European-Americans. Males are tired of being the victims of a Feminist family court system that could give all of the estate to their ex-wife and awards her massive amounts of alimony, even though due to Feminism, she can make as much income as her ex-husband.

#2: Demographic eclipse. In order to have political control over a country, your ethnic population must be well above a majority. European-Americans would like to continue to have political control over America. When European-Americans become less than 50% of the population, European-Americans will be at the mercy of the non-White ethnic groups.

Why are #1 and #2 "alt"? Because Cuckservatives have controlled the executive and legislative branches simultaneously many times recently, but they have not changed these policies.

If you agree with #1 and #2, you are "alt-right", even though you may not admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=c62b2a0dgfE

Anyone have the darren wilson donations pic

Here's a better one.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZgxeX2dCnQ&t=88s

i live there. some friends went said it was chaos unfortunately i was out of town

Watching the little dial update in the Jew York times site was one of the most joyous nights of my life

Post if you participated in the meme war and feel more than just nostalgia, but honor.

more pics of her?

>the primaries survived in a hidden folder
>there's still many
I posted

>memes
I posted this last night lol

>..costume .. ??

>mfw I stuck my amplifier out the front door of my house and played the Star Spangled Banner on guitar when Trump was announced the projected winner
I'm not even ashamed to say, that was the most smug night of my life