How many parties does the average high school student go to?

Just wondering. I'm trying to make up for the lack of partying in high school. How many parties does the average high school student go to? And how many did you attend?

talkign exlusivly about large house parties;
i went to two highschools in different countries

interestingly, in both schools there was the guy, or actually family, that was known for throwing the best parties, they usually had a big one every 2 months where everyone was welcome and also afterparties for things like proms and dances or holidays what have you

in between, smaller parties would regularly happen with people in my grades, where it was more party for friends + friends of friends so it was semi open

normally people dont plan parties ontop of eachother unless they are girls fighting so 1 a week wouldnt be unusual

by party family i mean, both familes had kids spaced out a couple years apart so they just kinda carried on the tradition, my second highschool for example in my first year there the guy organizing was a senior and then the next year his brother took over the parties who was a year younger than me

once we were around 16-17 though we started going out drinking in smaller groups at bars/clubs because we were rich international students in a thirdworld country so there were age restrictions

I had LAN parties every single day.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU NIGGER FAG, GET A BIGGER PICTURE!!! FUCK Y OU SAGE!!!!

The average is 50.
Incel goes to 0; Chad goes to 100.

#HaavaraAgreement

I grew up around mexicans, niggers, asians. So none. They shot their parties up with bullets

I'm serious y'all. Never went to a single party in high school, so I would like to make up for it. DOn't give ridiculous numbers which we all know are not true.

I went to zero large parties full of strangers and loud music.

I would chill with friends every friday in one's cafe after hours when they closed. Was awesome. We never drank or smoked or anything, just played a shit ton of street fighter and watched bad movies.

I dont regret a thing.

I went to one around every 2 weeks starting in my second year of high school.
One weekend spent shitposting and playing vidya at a LAN, the other spent going out and to parties.
Felt like a good balance.
Note that I went to high school in Germany and thus drinking age was 16+ which made a lot of things very simple.

Id say at least one a month, some months with 2 or 3
Largest one was 300 people give or take

God damn I miss those days. Counter Strike and Halo were amazing to play at lan parties. I can almost taste the Doritos and red bull thinking back. I hate being an adult. Online play just never felt the same.

One can not make up for lost time and opportunities. You missed out. Oh well.

How many parties do you - at this moment in time- feel like going to? That's your answer. Party on.

freshmen go to 0
sophmores get 1 if they're lucky
juniors go to maybe 1 or 2 big ones in their year
and seniors might have another 1 or 2

talking big house parties here where there's probably drinking and drugs

And that's just an average I'd say for most high schoolers in metropolitan areas with large student bodies. Sorry kids in middle of no where america.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that cool kids had more parties that were just held in secret. The rest are just small gatherings of them on drug binges probably. Not actual parties.

I didn't go to any. Then again, I'm also a kiss less virgin at 23 years old.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

i went to parties every weekend the last 2 years of HS. the first two years, no one could drive, so we just did drunk fight club every weekend

I've gone to none. To focused on school, and sports to waste my time in nihilistic hell hole where I won't even remember the next morning.

>trying to make up for the normie fun you missed out on in high school by doing a bunch of shit in college

Bad idea OP. I did that and I fucked my life up in some not so minor ways. Just let it go. You'll get a chance to go to parties. You're not missing out on a ton if you're not Chad.

You can find that many people who are willing to party? I mean in all seriousness. To all the people who partied a lot. How did you find the people to party with? I mean a friend of mine just cancelled a movie night with me because she had to work.

I've graduated university. Am a registered nurse now.

I did not go to many parties then I went to uni and life becomes one, now I'm just slowly dragging my ass out of the shit abyss.

I went to around 7 in year 12

Honestly not a lot a huge parties, but I went to plenty of get-togethers with 5-8 people. I'm not a big party guy, but my friends and I would get together at least once every two months, more usually about once a month.