LGBT Degeneracy Thread

Build your rage until the day of the rope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=0m8-_QlwYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=aaKkZgedDWc
youtube.com/watch?v=oyMTEam-Jgc
youtube.com/watch?v=x8Xa0cdVbew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also general degeneracy hate thread

>be on Sup Forums
>see lgbt/degeneracy voyeur thread
>no lactatia
>no timmythick

wtf happened to this place?

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

god end it all

From today's Chicago Tribune, one of the biggest pushers of the faggot agenda.

what even the fuck are those horns supposed to be? is that really supposed to be a style?

I've noticed the ones that piss me off the most are the ones showing children around degeneracy and the ones with the police (usually British) standing around with their thumbs up their ass whilst their society is corrupted beyond repair.

i feel you brother

Future boipussy I am gonna fap to like a maniac

this one is a bit zesty

Why do our societies allow this fucking nonsense? It isen't 'culture', it's not anything; its just degeneracy in public for no reason at all other than to do it because they can.

I want the authorities to clamp down on this shit. I want the culture to resemble something I can be proud of.

fag

youtube.com/watch?v=0m8-_QlwYV8

This is a pretty nice video regarding how all of this depravity has become normalized

I can't really rage at this shit, it's more depressing and heartbreaking more than anything. Why can't people take pride in being virtuous, or working hard, or studying and self-improving intensely?

hahahahahaha a gay Transexual who is in matter of fact a lesbian who got fucked by a dog. This is the kinda logic they use.

"Because those are virtues of the matriarchy! We need to progress past the old traditions of the past!"

daily reminder people actually think like this

This says it all

patriarchy*

Stop posting this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaKkZgedDWc

>Tfw I started this raid and created these threads all day until they closed the sub down

Thank you for your deeds sir

Whatever is going on here just looks pathetic.

Is the rage supposed to be addicting? I don't understand...
I mean I'm a live and let live type of person but this shit makes society dysfunctional. It confuses vulnerable people.

I don't want to come here and be angry. I don't want to post this fucking nonsense but it has to be reigned in.
People used to be able to keep this shit in the bedroom, or at least in the home.

Where the fuck is any kind of 'cultural authority'? This must be what destroying the fire & brimstone churches has done to the culture. Those 'full-on' Christians kept this shit in check.

It's Amazing Atheist pouring hot oil on his micropenis.

At least if the west dies so do these faggots

It's all up to you japs

This person is famous and has a following. This is what our culture is today.

Kill yourself

Fuck you

Are we really supposed to destroy a whole fucking civilization because people can't keep their degeneracy in the bedroom?
Obviously we cant. I just see all this shit as a symptom of a decay.

It's all so tiresome, isn't it? And it's gotten so much worse in such a small amount of time, I keep for the next generation.

Holy shit. I know cops that won't even take pics with ugly people, because of the appearance of things. Being in Las Vegas, everyone wants photos with the cops, and they will downright deny uggos and other freaks.

JUST FUCKING DIE FROM A DISEASE ALREADY!!!

Why are gays like cockroaches in that all of their fucking diseases and living conditions don't kill them?

I think some of it is supposed to be a joke, but he's still a freak.

Love how they don't put "gay" couple.

I hate you niggers

Id hate god too if my dick was that tiny.

The thing is I dont hate the 'degenerates', I don't give a fuck what they do behind closed doors. But the wider culture suffers when its in the open.
The mainstream culture should be family orientated. It should be virtuous and good.

Is that the Amazing Athiest pouring boiling water on his fucking dick?

Yes...and this dude still has a following.

Is that a Ukrainian flag dude to the right wearing?

Checked

His following has really died down ever since Atheism became uncool.

oh my fucking god, who lets their fucking child do that. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

They PUNny leaf

Here is my proof the original post that started the raid

Holy fuck It's the amazing atheist
I used to be subscribed to this fatty to watch him troll Christ cucks

only in America is sex so fucking taboo. Is nudity really that big of a deal for you fat, fry eating cucks? What's the old saying? The smaller the dick the bigger the bible?

Another one I did in the great raid of rebbit

LB Public library? d-does that mean long beach?!

LMFAO

He sucked at it and yeah same. He is a HUGE cuck nowadays I hear. I left YEAAARS ago thankfully. Fuck his anti christian bullshit.

Is he trying to make it grow?

This is illegal, you know.

I feel as though when a society rejects religion as a whole, it tends to reject religious values as well.

Yes

Grapefruit?

Have another

Pretty sure that whole profile is just a fake

youtube.com/watch?v=oyMTEam-Jgc

If you have to ask, you cant afford it

wait no, this one

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Xa0cdVbew

This has got to be the most horrific thing I have ever seen.
Surely this is peak degeneracy.
It can only get better from here.
... right?

What I see is a spiritual wasteland. Islam is very culturally strong compared to this.
It might take another 80 years, but as long as they breed and kept their women in line I honestly think they will inherit Europe.

As for the USA, I don't know. I'm not American, but it dosen't look like it's in good shape compared to its previous state.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga
wtf is it ?

OH GOD WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM?

His brain is as big as his dick

from what i gather, it's a guy who shit into a bag, squeezed some yellow shit out of what looks like his stomach? then dumped in on himself. just your average democrat

A "person" covering themselves in what looks to be shit, puss from zits, and a bunch of other gross bodily fluids and taking a bath in them all mixed together. It's better that you don't have that video take up any space in your brain.

Nice

It is impressive that his youtube "career" survived this. I'll give him that.

>LGBTfaggots be like "isolated incident"

This isn't socially accepted, yet, so you can't really compare it to what is. Walking around naked with your dick flapping out around 7 year old girls is considered socially acceptable in California Pride Parades. Just the fact that so many people deem it okay makes it miles worse.

I don't think his fanbase has seen this and he's dreading the day that they do. They'd have to be just as degenerate as him to not unsub.

Gas, sage. posting degeneracy

how does shit like that even get leaked unless he did it himself

Retard.

Hot oil.