Should I join the ADF? Or is too late for someone over 25?

Should I join the ADF? Or is too late for someone over 25?

Other urls found in this thread:

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a559307.pdf
michaelsmithnews.com/2016/01/too-white-too-anglo-too-manly-morrison-the-de-motivators-parting-pot-shots-at-his-own-people.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you want to go die for Israel?

May as well. Career prospects are pretty bleak right now.

Most cuck’d army on the planet

Are you a woman? Black? Muslim? Transgender? If you said no to all of these then you will have a tough time getting in as a white male.

Go Reserves, dude. Reserves protect Australia. Full time dies for Israel.
The Army is fucked at the moment. No way I would join full time.
Pretty much

yeah pretty cucked

Is it worth doing the full 2 years? Im mainly doing it as a way get some skills on my resume desu.

M8s, I just want a fucking job. Im tired of applying a billion times and not getting shit. Cant afford to do a new degree as well.

Meet Lt Col Cate McGregor. You'd have to salute and call him, "maam."

Whatever dude, go for it. Just be prepared for a barrage of social justice brainwash.

You cant join j less you get a sex change right?

I heard its a little better under Trump but it's still gynocentric and cucked as fuck.

Go into a well paying-field or trade.

Fight for China.

Yes, make sure your cardio and core strength is decent. They prefer recruits a little older because you should be a bit more mature and not green as a leaf. Stay in good physical shape and go in with a good attitude you will be fine

No, they want them younger because they are more easily brainwashed at that age.

Do we actually have tanks? I thought we just had a bunch of MRAPS hug-boxes

We have the Abrams, which perform poorly in the desert.

We bought some old radioactive M1's for 2 trillion dollars each.

>Military turbine engines with large intake air flow rates such as the AGT1500 deployed on the M1 Abrams, and
proposed for Ground Combat Vehicles (GCVs) and helicopter engines,
1 are continually exposed to dust and particle
contamination when operated in desert environments for extended periods. Such exposure leads to premature blade wear,
increased maintenance time, failure of engine components, and costly engine damage.
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a559307.pdf

dont listen to the muppets ITT

I did 4 years in ADF and 2 and change in the FFL, my mate just joined Cav and hes 30, being older kinda sucks especially when your training but if you're a good hand when you get to battalion/regiment you'll get courses and rank quicker than most.

if your joining just as a job its good to go, youll be on about 1200 a week (thats including rent assistance) in your first year, and and its basically a 9 to 5 with the majority of weekends off. if your smart will make enough cash in your 4 years to put a down payment on a house

Don't expect deployments though even if combat corps, even my mates in commandos aren't getting trips anymore and if they do its training foreign armies.

You wanna see a but of the world FFL is great option but the pay sucks and the conditions are poor

I don't think the military is what it once was. When applying for the gov work always say you're bisexual. I applied for a shit ton of jobs. Half I said I was bi the other half straight. Every bi job I got an interview. And every straight job I got instantly rejected. Just play their stupid games.

Does your military only have 3 Branches?

>FFL
So, join French Foreign Legion and fight with a bunch of spics, niggers, and chinks for fuck all pay.
>make enough cash in your 4 years to put a down payment on a house
Be a slave to the Army then be a slave to the bank. Nice thinking.
>Don't expect deployments
Yes, but instead expect to sit through seminars about alcohol, women's rights, diversity, tolerance, inclusion, domestic violence, and sit down and learn to call abbos, "First Australians."

>FFL
Just how much French do you need to know? I've tried but struggle with my thick accent, it's very nasally.

You need strong command of French, obviously. The FFL website tells you everything. Google it. Dumb idea, imo. You wont be serving with French, you'll be serving with a bunch of niggers from former French Colonial Africa.

or eat tendies and shit post from mums house like this guy instead OP

Zero, no one knows shit all french when they get there except the colonists, they dont expect you to and its not necessary. French women love french spoken with an aus accent like aus women love french dudes speaking English

there's also the SPO

Same here OP. Currently deciding between Army and Air Force.

>or eat tendies and shit post from mums house like this guy instead OP
Nah, I'm training to join Reserves. I've heard enough to put me of joining full time. The army is fucked, mate.

Read this, fella Its probably different from what is was like when you were in.

>training to join reserves
thats the funniest thing ive heard in some time, whatever you're doing, its gonna be more than enough

I guess I wont have any problems then. What's your point?

>The anti-semetic, racist bigotry on full display in this thread.
If ever there was a reason to serve and and enemy worth fighting, it's right here. God bless and good luck fellow patriot.

Yeah good luck with that. It's not like the US where anyone can go in. If you have little to no skills on your resume they're gonna tell you to go out and get experience then reapply. Happened to a few people I know who tried to join up after I did.

If you don't have a sports history/job history you're fucked.

>Join the Army and march in the mardi gras faggot pride parade
Good idea, bro.
>racist bigotry
God a problem, Moishe?

Or maybe the Navy?

>Muh stronk womyn.

>He said undue emphasis on Anzac stories that were “overwhelmingly white, overwhelmingly male, overwhelmingly Anglo-Saxon” risked alienating women and indigenous and ethnic Australians, who were currently under-represented in the army.
>“We need to really focus on this because that’s where the talent lies and we’ve got to be an employer of talented men and women if we want the most capable defence force in the future,” Lt Gen Morrison said.
michaelsmithnews.com/2016/01/too-white-too-anglo-too-manly-morrison-the-de-motivators-parting-pot-shots-at-his-own-people.html

Bro this shit happens everywhere, Australia probably has the whitest Army in the Anglosphere.

>women and indigenous and ethnic Australians
>We need to really focus on this because that’s where the talent lies
REALLY activates my almonds

Which state?

Mate, I've watched a passing out ceremony at Kapooka. They had a woman calling out orders. How the fuck do they think soldiers would obey a women with a weak underwhelming voice in the middle of combat?

A FUCKING KANGAROO

Fuck off, POMMIE.

I love how our military branches have shitty modern logos with subtitles like they're fucking Wii games or something.

>australia

>army

>Canadian

Nice military you have there, canuck.

You're gonna get that in pretty much every work place.

It's not like you can just go saying cunt, nigger and faggot in your average work place. Probably not since about 1980.

There's always going to be pieces of shit that will want to catch you out for not being PC to try and further themselves.

I don't think that's what meant user, I think what he meant was seeing others getting promoted because they're a minority or a woman, not based on skill.

There's also the classes you have to attend to learn about equality and what not. It's not about not being able to say certain things, just the things they shove down your throat.

does a western military exist that has next to none of all the retarded shit posted in this thread?

>Haha your navy has musicians!
...what happened to the quality of Aussie bantz?

I think you get those classes everywhere. They just want to prevent any retards that are actually sexist and might say to a woman give me a blowjob as a joke or something.

So you just sit through them, have a bludge and get paid for it.

I don't know what the exact ratio is but only something like 10% of the defence force is in proper combat roles, everyone else does some sort of support or admin or some shit. Where being older might be better. So go for it you cunt.