youtu.be/cPmfVcwoM2A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCEni4X7sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not Popeyes

Gay

Easier to make this reply than actually time to look at your link

Still cucked either way

The link is a must see. It's probably going to happen to you one day

Just like you getting raped by a muslim.

In be4 nigger hate thread appears.

>boo gay, boo gay, whole lot of gay shit, boo gay

>americans

can u fix the link so it actually works?

thats a hate crime theyre gang mobbing just keep acting like its ok fucking nigger lovers

Newfag fuck off
You can't post direct links to social media it gets filtered for spam
Go back to plebbit, dumb cunt

Lmao no shit it's a crime, he stole from him

instagram.com/p/BXWCn6gg8PI/

>instagram(.)com/p/BXWCn6gg8PI/

I give it ten minutes.

also, If I had an instagram I'd trigger that worthless parasite and his filthy ape harem into the ground.

Americans are such utter fucking cucks. They like to pretend that they're all gun owning and badass on the internet, but this is your typical white americuck male. Even more cucked than the European, lmfao.

I just did it, fuck you britbong.
>murica

Yeah, it's different for thread links you fucking mongrel cunt

It's the same guy who did the other video at the women's house and her son is in the other room and he says "I'm in you mommas house"

>MFW he gets shot by police.

> dumb cunt
> unironically living in the United Kingdom...

wew

I wouldn't even use a gun, I would just bash that coon to death with a tire iron.

Ridiculous things happening all the time in my "nation" is why I don't vote anymore, lad. Nobody should, the right thing to do is push the politicians who are already in and move to vote out incumbents always.

This is literally the kind of shit monkeys and other wildlife do when they become accustomed the humans in urban environments

Why do you keep posting this nigger, Nigel? Same stupid niggee you posted earlier "WE AT YO MAMAS HOUSE XDDDD" Is this late night entertainment in Bongland for you cucks?

How many niggers have you killed?

you must be confused, isn't it past your bong time? Do you rely on muzzie attacks to keep time now?

Popeyes is overrated as fuck.

>Canada
Lol

Nice post retard. What are you, 14 years old?

Everyone has seen that reused copy pasta a million times you fat fuck

>something old
>something new
>I am shart
>and better than you

If some nigger ever tried to bix nood my KFC I'd fill his ass with bullets

What is that ape saying? Is it some kind of mating call?

Slide threads, mate. Make sure you sage if you reply.

What state did this happen in?

PAY TV TAX

I had a nigger approach my blind side like this at, of all places, a museum for a viking ship. He was instantly in my face asking me for money before I knew it and still on his bike. I grabbed his shirt close to his neck and just put all my weight on him so we all fell over with me on tope og him as he was tangled up in my bike. I basically was enraged and could barely see but I yelled some shit directly into his face and was basically spitting all over him. My girlfriend talked sense to me and as he rode off he was on the verge of tears due to how badly I owned his begging ass. GF could barely wait to drive 4 blocks to get home to jump my bones. If a nigger disrespects you, don;t just fucking take it like a cuck.

instagram.com/p/BVLW9QBAS3H/

>Americans

Lmao.

And this isn't a slide thread, I'm genuinely confused as to how this is happening

>I don't vote
>Right thing is to vote out incumbents

>push the politicians

"boonk gang"
it's the latest instagram nigger trend, started by this nigger:
>instagram.com/boonk.ig/
You shout it as you run away when you steal people's shit.

Illinois

It's easily better than nasty ass kfc.

>nigger stealing fried chicken

Sup Forums was right again

are we still shooting for exposure now? What is there to slide, I don't understand. Content control has been reached and most of what anons strive for is in the open. I'm in it for the banter.

clutch possessions or hide them around blacks
>aww hell naw you be raciss man
VS
act inattentive and relaxed around blacks
>GIBSMEDAT

gee really fucking hard decision

reminds me of all the Johnny rebel songs I've ever heard

You sound like the autist in this story and I bet your gf is fat liek pic related.

>KFC

He did him a favor.

It's pretty simple.

>Blacks do stupid violent retarded shit.
>Eventually they fuck up and die from self inflicted stupidity, get incarcerated, or die from fatal police shootings.
>During this period they have large amounts of promiscuous sex that creates large numbers of replicants.

oh shit, they're getting closer.

Those are fake you dumb fuck

If you're gonna go there, at least make sure it's genuine. You probably don't even need to use fakes anyway

True, but KFC has gone downhill, absolute trash. They'll both be done if Chick-fil-A ever gets into fried chicken beyond just their sandwiches/nuggets.

The same way the niggers do stupid shit in the UK and there is a massive crime wave happening there due to non-whites.
The same way the UK now has Muslim rape gangs.

Weak minded men let in savages who cannot and will not integrate with western society.

Newfag can't post links

This dude does this shit all the time. He's stolen dogs, lobsters, umm, all kinds of ridiculous shit.

i *will* beat a negro down for my fucking fast food. im grumpy as fuck when Im hungry it's a real problem.

>cry racism when you get get 5 years in jail for robbery

Why can't niggers into consequences? They really are subhuman

Uh, cuz the nigger who tried this shit on a CC, didn't live long enough to upload the video?
And it would be you spraying gay piss everywhere if the old dude had actually capped this nigger on a live upload.

See, this is why you're going down.
We're damned if we don't and we're damned if we do.
So we will. And you can enjoy your Ministry of Diversity-approved ass raping, you defenseless mouse.

how has this guy not got shot yet?
acts like a jerk all over chicago
taunts preeteens about running a train on the kids crackwhore mom

>Danger rear blast area
aka OP's butthole

>Fake. We're totally not living in an Orwellian State

It's not the same guy you retard
Also, you can't link social in OP. Get fucked retard

Yeah, that one is probably real, but the other was fake.
Are you implying it wasn't a fake? Cos' you're still wrong, retard, lmao

propagating a successful thread is almost down to a science now. great job user.

Whats fucked up is I never see nigs at a Chick-Fil-A. Not that im complaining.

hahaha wtf

this is standard nigger behavior.
>IMMA GITz MINEZZ

youtu.be/zrudlJ9x4WA
youtu.be/cPmfVcwoM2A

It was going to be successful as soon as I mentioned Americans.

Americans have sensitive egos for some reason. They can't handle any criticism or negative opinion of their nation

It's almost like it's mostly a country of dumb, fat, mulatto, lazy, morons with internet access

Isn't Chick-Fil-A run by conservative christians or something, and they hate BLM and gave free meals to police that were fighting BLM?

he isn't welcome in my neighborhood.

Meh, they all look the same

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCEni4X7sM

I won't even eat at a place where blacks are involved in making or distributing food. The moment the nig touched it was the moment someone shat in that bucket as far as I am concerned.

>Virgin whiteboy vs Chad Nigga

This is happening all across the world, not just in America. White men are weak and will just cower in fear when a black man takes his KFC

Sure thing cuck

like I said, great job! I'm enjoying it.

If only we were as pure and noble as the British

Wrong, I'm much older than that dweeb and have been interested in Nat Soc since before Sup Forums existed. Girlfriend is actually on the autism spectrum but she is good looking, smart, and that's probably the only reason she tolerates my Nat Soc ways, she's smart enough to know I'm right.

It was an old man, dude. Like 80 years or some. Wtf is wrong with you?

show flag fag otherwise kys

Fucking christ, this basically confirms literally every bias a white supremacist would ever have against a nig.

>looks like a monkey
>"BIX NOOD MUFUGGA" unintelligible monkey speak
>stealing from a white man
>fucking KFC... kek

Jeez, bong, you're really taking the piss out of us and making us feel like pants.

You were being sarcastic, but your post is correct regardless.

You all look half down syndrome. Isn't like 60 percent of America non-white? Lmao

He relaxed. Also he didn't conceal carry. What's the law on defending your tendies against niggers using deadly force?

They are a lesser race not nearly as capable of abstraction as others. Also around 54% of those in the West are literally retarded.

not to me because i dont live anywhere near niggers

daily reminder that if this shit happened with the roles reversed it would be on the front page of CNNABCMSNBC etc etc etc

start killing them or fuck off

>MUH SECOND AMENDMENT

quit spamming your shitty self promotion you site you massive faggot.

Goddam, double neo/pol/ is really filled with retarded redditors these days.

AY MANE WHY DEM WYPIPO FINK WE MONKEYS N SHIT?

You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He’s the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He’s laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He’s so big, it’s so hot. He doesn’t want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn’t do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They’re barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that’s in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

It's pretty simple, you need to make a choice that your not going to let niggers and others fuck with you. That way, when some nog steals your KFC and runs, you won't be stunned. You will revel in the opportunity you were given to beat the fuck out of a shitskin. That's what I did.

Triggered amerifat

The people in that picture are British you fucking retard

Putin said we are 50%
The Jews move fast

Isn't that a tranny?

Is that bazooka?

Obamaleaf? Is that you? Why are you in England?

This is why racism exists, and not the fact that they have dark skin.

Welp there's your problem.

Nice to see that heavily neutered CCW is working out for them.

Sounds more like non-white men who have been kicked into the dirt for the past 1000 years by Europeans and are finally claiming what's theirs.

The truth hurts you, doesn't it?