Love Live! Sunshine!!

Was it friendship, romance, or pure homosexual lust?

Other urls found in this thread:

yande.re/post/show/320807,
yande.re/post/show/323965,
yande.re/post/show/323957,
yande.re/post/show/353547,
yande.re/post/show/335475,
yande.re/post/show/343255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LL fags don't know about adolescence

Look at this homewrecker.
Look at it.

All I see is a dead anime mom.

Yes.

Its just pandering like the rest of the show. Nothing will happen between between those two or anyone.

Riko a shit. You is the best

fuck off Youfag

I thought that was Nozomi at first

She was obviously talking about the piano.

Honestly, this is probably as far as the show will go in terms of legit romance or pandering Take it too far and the purityfags, aka the fans willing to put the most money on merch, will lash out. Don't take it far enough and the yuri fandom won't be fully tapped into, basically losing viewers you could have had.

Sunrise is likely trying to see how far they can push this and will settle into a happy medium between pandering and legit yuri for the second season. Will we ever see some absolute romance between any of the raibus? I think that's very unlikely.

>Implying sunrise has the balls to go for the full yuri route
Its always "friendship" with these japanese fags.
I'm not asking for tribadism, but at least show us a fucking kiss instead of just teasing.

>I'm not asking for tribadism
Why the fuck no?

Oh boy, can't wait for the NTR doujins.

They never learn. I hope to see the second impact after Hibikek

>Take it too far and the purityfags, aka the fans willing to put the most money on merch, will lash out.
Not really. It's just more likely that regular people will lose interest. Pure yuri stuff doesn't do that well too often because it's not actually that popular. Bait is way more successful since you can capture two audiences, and then have both of them argue on anonymous message boards about how homosexual their favorite character actually is.
If it was a dude purityfags would go nuts but yuri doesn't really have that same level of dedication from the fans.

Do regular people buy Love Live BDs and event tickets though?

And that's it's true that more militant purityfags do sometimes dislike extreme yuribait. Just look at Euphonium. Whether or not you agree that it was yuri, KyoAni's marketing strategy has clearly changed since the first season finished. Most offical art featuring just Kumiko and Reina has gone from things like: yande.re/post/show/320807, yande.re/post/show/323965, and yande.re/post/show/323957, to things like: yande.re/post/show/353547, yande.re/post/show/335475, and yande.re/post/show/343255 (all of which feature at least one of them looking at viewer; the standard "inviting you to join them" look). I don't think such a change would have happened unless there was some sort of pressure from the audience to tone done the yuribait. Even in the the interview that everyone takes Yamada's adolescence line from, Ishihara mentions that guys only like non-serious yuri, and most people will agree that Hibike was definitely "serious" yuribait.

>Take it too far and the purityfags, aka the fans willing to put the most money on merch, will lash out

Not this retarded bullshit again.

Madoka went full gay and look what happened.

>Pure yuri stuff doesn't do that well too often because it's not actually that popular

Except that's wrong. Most yuri sell bad because they are boring nothing happens romance or forced drama. Het series like that also sell bad. Actually, they sell worse than pure yuri.

She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently.

I love that Riko had that fucking slutty older mom hairstyle.

Rebellion went full gay, not the TV series.