I LOVE REFRIED BEANS

Mexican appreciation thread
i'm feeling down Sup Forums, tell me your real thoughts about Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

sdpnoticias.com/internacional/2017/10/25/archivos-desclasificados-sobre-asesinato-de-john-f-kennedy-involucrarian-a-gobierno-de-mexico
youtu.be/wiiMAq13-ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=3UAVu5XV2sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're feeling down so you come to Sup Forums to ask about Mexico?

yes, i really have a funny time reading all of you faggots, the laughs are real.

I just think of corruption.

Spooky, just had this a second ago.

idont think about mexico

Why are you feeling down, user?

I want to turn this around to you.
In Mexico:
>do people actually drink a lot of margaritas?
>ever put cheese on tacos?
>put rice in burritos?
>do people drink Modelo there?

Beyond The Wall is bretty gud.

get

yeah, there is no going around this, Mexico is and should be synonymous with corruption

just work stuff, stupid clients and their shit

Arizona here, I appreciate the food and juicy women that you have provided. Tapatio and Tecate is pretty cool as well, anonito

SAQUEN LAS PANOCHAS PERROS

pablo neruda was good as was borges

>>do people actually drink a lot of margaritas?
not a lot, but yeah, mostly girls and gays
>>ever put cheese on tacos?
yes, monterrey jack on carne asada tacos is the shit, i recomend it
>>put rice in burritos?
no, but i must confess i've done this while drunk
>>do people drink Modelo there?
only the mexican niggers drink Modelo

don't worry, Trump will save your country.
sdpnoticias.com/internacional/2017/10/25/archivos-desclasificados-sobre-asesinato-de-john-f-kennedy-involucrarian-a-gobierno-de-mexico

Mexico needs to elect its own Donaldo Trumpo to drain its own swamp.

What's the patrician's Mexican beer?

I like the food, but Mexico itself is a shithole

ive been to arizona, pretty cool people there, Tecate is really good, specially in a hot summer day, and yes tapatio is the shit ameribro

Pizza's and Tacos ty senpai

y la que tienes entre las piernas?

I like carne asada burritos and fajitas and homemade salsa, not the shit you buy at stores. Menudo is pretty good too depending on how it’s cooked and who cooks it. The food is the only good thing about Mexico.

Mexican food is pretty good but some spics, particularly the younger generation, are insufferable. The worst person I know is a self-identified non-binary, polyamorous, lesbian spic cunt.

Put your shit together Mexico, we can't fix the drug cartels alone.
Also, coffee>Beans. Enjoy your one hour trip to the bathroom.

Fuck I haven't had a sopapilla in like a decade. I guess it's pretty much fry bread with honey. But I haven't had that in at least 2 years either.

tuna manilla is awesome. and of course tacos and burritos and the rest of the food. mexican people are cool. i don't think id visit though seems too dangerous

>tfw I am so inherently hateful that this is the cheeriest thing I can think to tell user
I sort of like Mexicans more when they BTFO blacks.

I don't know a single other Spanish song but this one makes me feel like a million bucks:

youtu.be/wiiMAq13-ZI

Cheer up, OP!

i fucking hate pablo neruda, hes totally overhyped
WTF, it involved Mexico, shiet, when do the files drop?
i used to go to a burrito place in Sandiego called los Primos, it was really good, but still i missed my carne asada
please latix shit is not representative of mexico, those are the offsprings of pochos

Mexicans in Mexico are fine except for the animal abuse. I don't understand why non-whites find it funny/normal. Makes them subhuman trash.

The problem with that, is it means you're confident that the negative things we say about Mexico/Mexicans aren't true.

You should really try to put your country into perspective, you'll be ashamed of it.

Most of what Sup Forums says about anyone is the truth; Sup Forums says what most people are thinking, but won't say in real life.

depends where you visit, all the tourist areas are really safe user, try visiting some beaches, maybe you'll like it.

I was pretty sure that coffee makes you shit too

Mexico borders the richest country in the world and acts as a gate keeper of trade for all of South America, yet the Mexican people live in slums, shacks, and try to walk over the border because they can't be bothered to improve their own economy.

Tapatio is a little too vinegary, but it's way better than Tabasco. Valentina is the good shit and it's dirt cheap.

Mexico sucks btw, lots of the same corruption problems as the US and has a lot of potential to be better.

What are you doing to make Mexico great again?

maybe so i just keep reading about piles of headless bodies and get a real nope feeling. cartels are freaky and touristy safe places you recommend?

i hope you figure out how to unfuck your country someday mexibro instead of letting both our nations leaders fuck each of us over by letting our border be a pressure valve

i have some spic blood so i won't deny i feel for you lad

ANSWER THIS, MEXIBRO. GOING ON A BEER RUN TOMORROW.

>he problem with that, is it means you're confident that the negative things we say about Mexico/Mexicans aren't true.
no, i just think you guys are really funny, most of negative things people say about mexico are right, we are drowning in corruption, the cartels and the government are one and the same, southern mexicans are like niggers and chimpout alot, most of the illegals in the united states come from this mexican nigger infested places

Yeah, but it's high quality shit, almost no liquid and pure solid, done in minutes, like German engineering.

I'll have to search the ethnic food aisle at my local grocer. gracias, amigo-san

nah lad this is the superior sauce, the lime garlic in particular is high tier

ah, so that's what that latinx shit is all about. i didn't know it was specifically some sjw bullshit term. the place i'm at is flooded with those shits.

>and acts as a gate keeper of trade for all of South America
Only rail and truck though. Probably cheaper to just put it on a ship.

why do Mexicans eat refried beans?
because they can't do anything right the 1st time.

why don't Mexicans eat BBQ beans?
they keep falling through the grill into the fire.

why won't Mexico be sending a team to the 2028 Olympics in Los Angeles?
because everyone from Mexico who can run, jump or swim will already be there.

Cholula is good too, never seen any of those other flavors.

i'm working every day, exercise and studying for my masters.
oh man, if i knew how to do it, i would love a strong Mexico but we lost control a long time ago
yeah, those cartel niggers sure do a fucking number when they want publicity, the best thing i can say user is that tourist areas are really important to the government, so they are mostly safe, i really recommend you visit Playa del Carmen, its really beautiful

What's better, tacos in mexico or tacos in california?

Mexican music, food, and some customs are pretty great. It has a lot of natural beauty, as well.

Schools are like prisons, government is corrupt as shit, huge socio-economic discrimination, particularly against natives or “dark skinned” Mexicans. Men are generally very traditional, sexist, ignorant and very perverted. Lots of beautiful women. Also lots of ugly women. Cities are pretty dirty and the younger generation is pretty rude.

It’s fun to visit, eat great food, check out cool historic and natural places, and party. Otherwise, I would never live there.

Mexico, all the way, dont get me wrong california has some really good tacos/burritos, but i love my carne asada tacos with guacamole and salsa

Street tacos in Mexico....for 10% of the price

Tecate drinking then?

Also don’t listen to a fucking Cholo from califas about Mexico.

I’m taking over this thread, Pocho.

AMA

Taco here or what OP would call me,Pocho. This user is correct. It's shameful how the people have allowed the Gov.and Cartels to take over. They talk about how "Bravos' (Brave) they are but have no balls and do nothinf about it,except continue to let drugs, gang members come to America and just fuck shit up.
I would never visit and advice anybody that wants to go not to. Fuck Mexico and fuck you pendejo.

>tell me your real thoughts about Mexico

Mexico.

A country full of low IQ subhumans, surprisingly they outrank America for the fattest country despite the fact they are a 3rd world country. Perhaps they wouldn't be so poor if they ate less?
Did I mention that their country is full of rapists and pedos?
Also their government is corrupt as fuck, I don't see why America hasn't taken over the land.
Literally the shittest country to live in that their civilians flee the country on a daily basis.

Tecate is good with salt and Lime. Mexicans young in the 80s love it

I love Mexican food too. In fact, I just ate a two week old Taco Bell bean burrito that I had in the refrigerator. So I would pretty much fit right into your culture.

Street tacos in Mexico....for 10% of the price
---
yup: the money you save will *almost* cover your first month's co-pay on your hepatitis treatment.

You spelled casserole wrong, pendeja. cara de mis huevitos

you ameribros really know your shit, i have a caguama tecate in my freezer right now

That’s ignorant. Also you’re a pussy

you know there are shitty places and some nice places to eat street tacos, if you like shitty ass cochroach infested taco stands there are some for you, myself i like to make my own carne asada tacos, watching some boxing fights

What we actually need is a second amendment to fight off the fucking narcos by ourselves

Maybe it's better in mexico. I like carnitas.

I love Mexican food and women, if you got a chick who can cook and wants a green card hook me up OP

i am french that have lived all over mexico for a long time, mexico is not a bad place. actually i really like it of course some people are really ugly and it is baffling how actually diverse it is. i have seen mexicans look like they are from nazi germany propaganda all the way to somalian looking niggers even some pale red heads that you would swear would start speaking in that funny ireland accent. funnily enough when i go to america i see all this mexicans and they are all the stereotypical mexicans. only the bad and the ulgy migrate

mexico gets alot of shit that i think it really (mostly) doesn't deserve like i have lived for almost 25 years in total (on and off) all over mexico and have not been mugged or even witnessed any drugland stuff i mean obviously mexico is a dangerous place if you are a complete moron (like most places in the world) but otherwise is fine

THIS i want my guns chingado!!

Then some dumbass like los autodefensa will go on a power trip and start the violence all over again.

Change the culture, improve education, or nothing will ever change

>I like carnitas.
if you can ask your carnitas place for chicharron prensado, you will fall in love

You have the jews to worry about.
We have the jews and the narcos

I love Mexico. I'm from Monterrey. I live on the border in Laredo, TX. My parents have several businesses in Mexico and a couple in the US. My parents own several "Farmacias Similares" in Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey so I'm always in both the US and Mex. There are several places in the US that I prefer over certain places in Mexico, but I do prefer Monterrey over my current residence in Laredo, TX.

>you have Angeles Verdes patrolling highways to help people, that's cool
>amazing food, every bit of it, except for tripe and tongue
>very family-oriented, which extends even to casual friendships, they're close-knit people
>la llarona to scare kids into staying out very late
>make the best out of bad situations
>Mexican women are very traditional, they don't fall for the working full time meme and believe in taking care of the kids, house, and husband
>top tier music, tobehonest I really enjoy narcocorridos even if it's the nigger music of Mexico... Los Angeles Azules, Ramón Ayala, and Jay de la Cueva are great

>tfw 100% white raised in rural Midwest, super far right, but obsessed with Mexican culture
feels conflicted man

>chicharron prensado
Looks good, I will try to remember

Monterrey is pretty cool, but i like guadalajara a little bit better

Since this's a mexican thread, let me ask you this.
How often do you see ISIS in Mexico?

regular old america fag here

i love mexicans!

food is good, they're hardworking and generally trustworthy

the complete opposite of russians, who are the fucking scum of the earth

im moved in 2 month ago. At first, i hate it, now i love it.

This place is crazy as fuck, but it has a charm.

Is there a word equivalent to weaboo for your situation?

On average I've found Mexicans to be hardworking, pious and tolerant of hostile working conditions.

If there is, I don't want to know.

Impressionable

meant to add two things: the mexicans i know are all super friendly too

and the second thing: fucking rellerindo tamarind candy is the best shit on earth

Love the food. Like most of the people. Honestly I don't have problems with Mexicans on a general level. Work hard, support their families, nothing to hate about that....must wish you would stop your leeches from coming here.....I mean I get it....if we could dump all our leeches there we would....how do you think Mexicans would take to our welfare queens?

i live close to mexico so it is easy to go there i think it is pretty cool besides wondering if it is military or cartels driving with machine guns on their trucks

never, i live in the border and i've never seen anything resembling isis, we don't have many muslims, they go to the us mostly

I've never been to Gaudalajara :O
I know a couple of qts from there.

Texan here mexibro. I feel the perception of Tecate stateside is that of the crap mexican beer. Modelo, corona, and pacifico are always fucking pushed. Tecate is pretty good amigo but I still prefer Shiner.

I've never been to Mexico. What I've seen in Mexico is part tourist trap for Rich Americans, part deeply disturbing war in Mexico no one wants to talk about. God help the Autodenfencias.

As for the Border Jumpers. Two kinds. First generations, and every generation after.
The first generations are grateful to be in America to work shitty wages, it means being away from those shitty Narcos. Also very knowledgeable about their own culture. Very religious even the damn drug runners are Catholics.
Those born on American soil or brought at a young ages 1-6. They grow up indoctrinated or neglected or something because they go around trying to be the most thug fucking thing there is. Each one of them is trying to be the UltraGiggaNigga, basically making them worse than niggers, I mean niggers nig but they're largely contained in the US south east, spics multiply cause a Negress has 6 kids but 3 go to jail and 1 gets shot by another nigger, 1 gets shot by a spic, Last one mellows the fuck out. a taco goblin has 6 kids those 6 kids rally with all the other Hispanic kids. The entire seconds generation Mexican immigrants are basically their own thuggish gang like KKK or Muslim horde. They deliberately harm people for not being hispanic and run them out of every place they inhabit. After they become the Majority there have been many cases of attempted ethic cleansing usually starting with the blacks. A single generation of Mexicans did more than 200 years of Free Niggers. Fuckin' wish taco niggers stayed in Mexico
Now you my white friend posting from Mexico try to stay safe in the warzone you call home.
Send me a picture of your home I want to model an Apartment in a video game after it.

Peurto Escondido
Oaxaca
Coco Nagales

>you think Mexicans would take to our welfare queens?
well you can send them, well take them but as soon as they step foot in mex they'll have to get a job, there are no gibs here
bro, guadalajara has some of the most beautiful women in Mexico

I see, conspiracy says they're hiding all over south and in bed with cartel but okay...
Well, I guess time would tell.

Are mexicans incapable of sustaining morals and principles? Are they just instinctively prone to corruption?

t. texican

Lauren Southern of the south?

can't think about fried beans without remembering this moon man shit

youtube.com/watch?v=3UAVu5XV2sw

zero fucks given about mexico here since you can't invade us as you do burgerstan

read wikileaks lately?

no why

Great potential. The whiter Mexicans are the better ones.