The Disabled

What do we do with them Sup Forums? For example, pic related is called Microcephaly. If you found out your child was going to be born with it, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9zeQMbGEPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of these poor unfortunate souls attended my public school growing up. Had his own full sized school bus, four aids and a special retard playroom and therapy room all taxpayer funded and he legit was just a brain stem in a wheelchair. Complete resource drain

We are humans and we look after them.
Disabled are some of the nicest and kindest people you will ever meet, most don't give a fuck about politics, behaving like niggers or mudslimes or being greedy cunts, taking recreational drugs, crime all that gnarly shit.
Leave them alone you weak prick

uuuh, you havent been around fucked up tards then. i had one in my school growing up, he would go NININININININI really fucking loud the entire school could hear it, for hours on end. you couldnt approach him because he would literally pound you down with inhuman tard strength. he did what he wanted because no one could stop him, the carers just followed him around wherever he went. we had to lock the classroom doors so he wouldnt barge in and decide to sit down and pretend he was a student. whenever he did the teachers had no idea how to handle the situation and the class just stopped being given basically, he once pounded a carer of his so bad she had to go to the hospital. we had another tard in my town he was a downy but he was alright, he thought he was a traffic cop, so he would stand on roundabouts and whistle and yell at cars passing by. he got run over, as to the NININI guy, his war cries stopped being heard and he was never to be seen again after THE incident.

My brother is disabled
I work with disabled
Your country lacks the education and facilities to work with and help the disabled as most people are poor and struggle to just survive let alone worry about the disabled

kek

>your country lacks the resource sinks that my cucked country has to cater to the most useless members of society

It's not our fault that your shitty genes makes you too close to the issue

> i work with retards.
t. a man who won't let others tell him who he can and can't work with

NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people with brain fuck ups, drug addicts, people who can't figure out how to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! People spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he ain't normal, kill him, put him out his misery. He is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isn't, if he was then he would swallow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.

desu Hiter was right on this one. Better to end these mistakes of nature while they're young, letting them suffer life is worse imo.

Simple. Euthanize them.

For most of them, it's basically a mercy killing anyway.

As edgy as it is but THIS

Everyone should be put to a test. an ULTIMATE DOOM test, see who can survive in an environment using only smarts and military skills. put them in a doom world. no authority, no refuge, no BS copout excuses. If you cant figure out the area of a triangle or what "cation" means, you die! if you cant take down a demon w/ a chainsaw or kill a hell prince w/ a shotgun, you die! fucking snotty rich fuckheads [Censored by J.C.Sheriff Office] who rely on others or on sympathy or $ to get them through life should be put to this challenge. plus it would get rid of all the fat, retarded, crippled, stupid, dumb, ignorant, worthless people of this world. No one is worthy of this planet only me and who ever I choose. there is just no respect for anything higher than your fucking boss or parent. everyone should be shot out into space and only the people I saw should be left behind.

illnesses

sterilize minimum, euthanize the disruptive

There were a few like that at my school. Literally just drooling, moaning retards. Not even sentient. And yet they were sent to public school and drained so many fucking resources that could have been spent on a healthy, capable student.
Those kids needed to be aborted or gassed tbhf.

compassion for those who deserve it is what separates us from animals
hard to read, wrong grammar
Portugals economic decline and its impact on its citizens is no joke. Ive heard of people stockpiling sardines
tell me how you contribute to society, be interested to see what you all do

Just leave them alone.

*Ill'snesis'

>works with retards
>tell me how YOU contribute to society

just imagine being this dense

does it get depressing seeing pic related everyday? we had another one in our town he had extreme cerebral palsy, they tried giving him shelter countless times but he escapes, the tard walks tens of MILES everyday, everyone knows him so they treat him well, even though he looks identical to a romero zombie. he does his daily circuit and people give him food and wine, he gets drunk out of his mind and just roams. he is a true survivor and living proof that not all tards are incapable of sustaining themselves, even in the most basic way. i saw him the other day and greeted him and he replied "EUUGUGHWAAAGH"

that's not a job, that's a comment.
what do you do ahhh...american?

>compassion for those who deserve it is what separates us from animals
Lack of compassion for those that don't deserve it, like genetic fuckups and other subhumans, is what separates us from faggots.

no mate, once you get used to the screeching and tantrums it's very rewarding
>we had another one in our town he had extreme cerebral palsy, they tried giving him shelter countless times but he escapes, the tard walks tens of MILES everyday,
do you live in a medieval village

I'm sure you are a perfect genetic specimen.

I work an admin position with one of the 3 big telecommunication companies in, you guessed it, America. 65-70K a year isn't the best, but i'm not occupying retards all day so there's that

Why the retard hate? you genuinely dislike them?

>my brother is disabled
>i work with disabled
You forgot the part where you're a retard too.

Ideally, they should be aborted as early as possible, but they should absolutely not be allowed to breed. After birth, they should be concentrated in a couple of limited areas across a state so as to not burden regular society with them, but they should be treated well in these areas.

Anyone that isn't contributing to the continuation of the species and the betterment of society is by definition a degenerate and should be physically removed or put in front of a firing squad. Pulling a shit ticket in the genetic lottery doesn't excuse you for the burden you create. There's no such thing as a free lunch, and if you're so disturbed that you can't greet people at wal-mart, you have no business existing in a modern society.

I'm 6'1, surf daily (part of the reason I do the work, hours are very flexible) train mma 3 nights a week so am very fit, read a lot, have a fiance and are talking about maybe having a child.
You're not doing the subhuman image of your country much good with your uneducated and childish insults

Holy shit, the town drunk and a retard. DOUBLE THE LAUGH

Your jobs contribution to the betterment of society is questionable, perhaps you should be put in front of a firing squad?
Is an admin at a telco the best you could do with the opportunity a 'normal' brain provided you?

Roger Stone is one of the top commentators and political strategists on Infowars.

>not disabled

Tuesday

Right, leading a tech support team for A$&$ fixing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment daily isn't contributing to society

just imagine being this retarded

>what would you do?

Tell my wife that I wont raise that thing. But I am a man of freedom and of choices: she can choose to abort it, or birth it but put it up for adoption.
In general though, they should be sterilized at the very least. The parents should not have tax money to pay for them: if they want a pet retard they should pay for it. We don't need them.

And indirectly facilitating the spread of degeneracy online by supporting and maintaining communications.

I propose you are unhappy with your life, have scant opportunity to 'release' or unleash your hatred and jump at the opportunity when a soft target presents itself, like insulting those who cant defend themselves
A blight on humanity and of no use to society

Is that VP Mike Dense on the right?

Wait a second, do retards even breed? I though that was no need for sterilization.

woah man, but he surfs everyday and he does the mma and stuff, he must be super smartz, dont you know caring for tards gives you part of their tard strength?

> socialized_medicine.jpg

They have genetic engineering being research right now. By time any major changes happen in regards to policy on the mentally disabled most if not all genetic forms can be modified out.

>indirectly facilitating the spread of degeneracy
>according to a post on fucking Sup Forums

actually kill yourself, your brother isn't the only retard in the family

Depends on what disorder. Some can and some cannot. Unfortunately it still happens after this country abandoned eugenics.

>Romanian
>Portugese
shouldnt you be stockpiling sardines for the next toilet paper crisis, or stealing them at least if you're romanian

The same arguments you use against retards could be used as a valid reason to wipe your countries out.
But that would be retarded

you're not happy, ad hominem every reply and hiding behind a meme flag.
cheer up a bit for the sake of those around you

>Wait a second, do retards even breed?
You know what's the biggest problem in Special Ed schools in my country?
3rd generation retards, who have literally nobody in their family who understands the concept of a bank transfer.

The only semi-sterile retards are the Down Syndrome tards, but even then it's basicly just a lower fertility rate and they fuck non-stop, since willpower is an alien concept to the mentally disabled.

We're talking abou a whole school where the smart kids are between 50 and 69 IQ and most are between 35 and 50 IQ.
And yeah, 20-35s also fuck and get pregnant.

And the same reasoning could be used against you convicts

whats your point

>all of these 3rd world gibs complaining because retards taking welfare from their pockets
lol, starting to make sense

Kinda sad isn't it? Moderate eugenics should be common placs, but then again, a good portions of blacks wouldn't meet the requirements.

>meme flag
This is why your country has no interest in personal liberties. You or your fiance need to sterilize before you create more burdens for us to pay for.

The point is the last sentence.
I thought I was the retarded one.

Good lord. I had no idea it was so severe. I have seen schools where kids with light retardation go but this is on another level

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums you fucking fairy.

Your having a laugh right? These people are a genetic waste and will rarely if ever make any contribution to society. Except to suck the tax payers money to pay for their tard guards.

>being this assblasted
cmon fella cheer up, I love tards! They're hilarious when they jump in front of cars and die because they think they're traffic cops.

>no interest in personal liberties.
>kill all retards
are you b8ing. I think the office cubicle has fried your brain

holy shit you are way too hurt, go take a nap or do something productive.

If Roger Stone's parents had done the right thing and smacked his gormless pin head into a wall until he found lasting peace then I think the world would be a better place now.

lol, are you a 'hard cunt'?
haha
you imply you are not a genetic waste
sardines

I would abort or give up for adoption. If the law allowed, and the situation called for it, I would put the thing down myself. I only want strong healthy offspring. Not to mention the life of the child would be nothing but misery, and so would mine if it were allowed to live.

I work with disabled m8, I find the comments mildly amusing, especially from the 3rd worlders

I suspect that was the true reason it was done away with.

>not even knowing what our sacred fish actually is
sardines are only third place behind tuna

Only humans deserve liberty. Tards violate the NAP by taking tax funded resources that are taken from me by threat of violence. It really isn't that hard to grasp.

I think you've been standing in the desert too long

fuck off, commie poof.

mongs should be gassed.

that's hilarious. I'd buy you and the tard a beer Portugalbro.

retard
gross, portugal
weak faggot, picking on disabled, projection of being bullied yourself

Yeh due to his physical prowess, he is much better than any one of us because he is a tard guard. Cannot forget that.

Love them

That really doesn't hold water coming from a retard who's related to retards and works for retards.

I really hate the fact that our ancestors screwed us over for a quick plantation buck

Working with tards does not untard them.

Abortion doesn't kill anything of value, and since all life dies it doesn't matter how early. The tard is spared a life of suffering and society is spared the tard.

>tard guard

Cheeky freaks of the week?

Pay to pick up litter.

Jesus nigger stop posting

EXTERMINATE,

but seriously constant testing during pregnancy but overall avoiding it by minimizing chemical exposure to the mother especially immediately before during and after pregnancy.

I wonder why they are afraid of Roger Stone?

you've already shown how dumb you are, by your standards retards are not worth listening to so time to stop m8
you're just a weak prick taking out your frustrations on tards, same for most betas in this thread

post-natal abortion
for you too

I'm more angry at what the US has become.

Pray they can overcome this disability just as Roger Stone has

>Single white soldier surrounded by shuckin' ass jivin' ass fucking niggers

Pottery.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9zeQMbGEPc

Source? Looks interesting

his brainpower doesn't seem to be effected

Why does Rodger Stone look like a Drumpfie?

Sounds like that's what you're doing, projecting your "prowess" and "humility" on an anonymous board; do you feel like you've done the retards justice by defending them here? I think someone insuled your tard brother and you had to white knight the only place you know would someone respond to you; or youre a pathetic neet with nothing and had to stroke your ego by making shit up, like your manly manliness doing MMA and cock surfing. Congratulations.
>Also gas and sterilize all tards, they're a personal and societal burden.

Sage

>all the responses to kill them
Man talk about 0 empathy. You niggers aren't even human. None of these people asked to be disabled and a lot of them never did anything to deserve it, just random genetic fuckery or an accident that left them crippled.
You're not "sending them to a better place" you're ending their one and only existence. We will all get to "experience" non existence again for forever soon enough, no reason to rush it on people unless they did something unforgivably wrong and are dangers to other people.
We can make them relatively comfortable in life and they can still be happy and enjoy it and still be loved by their families. Just don't let them have children. That's what true survival of the fittest means btw. Not social darwinist shit but real evolution is the fittest genes reproducing and those who aren't fit don't reproduce. It doesn't mean fucking kill them.
This kind of response is how you know that the "pro life" right wing is full of shit and doesn't value life at all.
It's even richer when they claim to be Christian and claim life is precious, but they sure are quick to kill off anyone they don't like.
Funnily enough I'll bet every single one of you niggers, if you developed some disease later in life that crippled you or got in an accident, you wouldn't be so rushed to die yourselves.

I defend them everywhere, if people want to come along and say they are superior to retards because of the way they were born, I have no worries letting them know how inferior they are to myself, applying the same standards. Worst part is it's laziness and lack of motivation that separates 'normal' people, not a birth condition.
It amazes me how many of you don't believe there are anons here who do things like mma and surf, it's not even special or anything, just what normal people do.

you're all weak pricks for picking on the disabled and you know it

Ideally euthinization, but since that will never happen, mandatory sterilization and giving each an incredibly small job they can handle to benefit society.

Rate or hate.

>meme flag
>1 post
Only the mentally disabled are posting here.

Keeping a disabled kid is like keeping a human pet.