It's a Ginko is right but no one listens to him episode

>it's a Ginko is right but no one listens to him episode

Ginko is rude. I don't know why everyone puts up with his shit.

he's the opposite of rude

incredibly professional yet humble about himself

>that episode with the lightning child and the mother who wouldn't love him
I can still hear his screams

>his name begins with gin
>has silver hair

In fairness it's not his real name, he just got it after his hair turned silver

He's not rude, he's straightforward.

it's not a name

Well yeah, he's named after a silver coloured mushi.

Why didn't he fuck that nee-chan that obviously had the hots for him?

>that episode with the ginormous snake that eats gods

Pure awesome.

isn't Kuchinawa the name Nadeko uses to call the snake god in Monogatari S2?

I need more Mushishi in my life.

It is always those filthy (((mushi)))

>it's a "Ginko burns downs a house filled with heretical knowledge" episode

Anyone here read Suiiki (or "Waters") by the same author? It may not be as great as Mushishi but it's definitely worth the read.

When was Ginko ever rude?

>he hates Ginko
>he hates Gintoki
Bet you suck cocks too.

I love it. Really enjoyed it being in that familiar setting for one extended story.

But when you try to explain it as Mushishi without mushi or Ginko then it doesn't sound too appealing to people.

>It's a "Ginko was wrong" episode
oh shiiiiiiit

What a nice show.

It was actually great. Its a shame this comic have less recognition

>it's a defenseless single woman lets a complete stranger into her house for the night episode
It's weird how willing all these characters were to let Ginko stay with them. No matter how handsome a guy is, surely you'd worry about rape and theft a little more.

This takes place in Japan.

Usually they're in positions where they're willing to trust anybody to deal with their problem, and Ginko is as close to an authority as that time had.

And also not modern day.

That's even worse.

So are most series, and a huge number of them feature rape. Period settings especially, since it's not like the law would help them.

A lot of the time they let him in before they even know there's something wrong, and he's just a guy who needs a place to stay.

I mean, obviously the reason is because it would needlessly hinder the plot if they didn't let him in, and it would screw with the tone of the series. It was just a pretty conspicuous lack of concern.

>mfw people call this show 'comfy'

>So are most series, and a huge number of them feature rape

How is this relevant?

>mfw you have no face

>rural medieval Japan
>you pass through towns all the time because hey everything moves slow as dirt
>you find some town on your way from one port to another
>villages gossiping about the new face in town
>you stay at someone's house because it is not economically viable to have inns in little podunk backwaters
>everyone in the village has some idea who you are and where you are because gossip
>the culture you grew up in emphasizes not causing trouble for the rest of society
>if you had to run from them, you would have to somehow avoid locals already deeply familiar with the countryside

Similarly in Medieval Europe, the idea of staying at some roadside in was rare because it wasn't economically viable. People usually just asked to sleep in a local farmer's barn or whatever

It's not comfy in its usual meaning but I chilled and felt peaceful watching all those nature and mushis.

More like
>it's a ginko tries to help people who don't want to help themselves episode

>No matter how handsome a guy is
Maybe some of them are secretly hoping for some rape.

So all of them?

Doesn't he usually establish that he's a mushishi to them before they invite him to stay? Maybe they trust mushishi because they fix all of their mushi-related mishaps.

>it's a people try and follow Ginkos instructions but everything goes wrong anyway episode

>it's another "Ginko knows exactly how to deal with the mushishi in question"-episode

See

Mushishi thread? Nice, I have something to tell.

>medical student, 5th year
>going through gynaecology and obstetrics
>As a virgin, you can imagine I split spaghetti all day, I've been warned I could face punishment after only 4 days working because I cuss a lot
>yesterday one patient gave birth, older medic plays some random smooth music
>suddenly Mushishi 2nd OP plays
>I relax, baby was born flawless and I finally had a good day of work thanks to Mushishi

Thanks, Ginko. I'm less afraid of vaginas.

Kill yourself.

>Tanyu only appears 3 times
whyyyy

>telling a doctor to kill himself
>probably another virgin faggot
whats your contribution to society user?

What?
Why?

>justifying this blogshit

Kill yourself.

WTAF is that?

>it's an episode in which a cute shota enters your life for 20 minutes then leaves, never to be heard from again

Who's the better ghostbuster?
Ginko or the Medicine Peddler?

Once you start accepting that the vagina is in fact an entirely separate living entity that only exists to be carried around by the shell of a woman everything starts to make more sense.

>Shiver plays in the hospital

Are you a brit user? Did u voted Exit?

Why would one of them be better than the other when they're both good at their respective jobs?

>being this triggered because someone is less autistic than him

kill yourself

Why would they both be exactly as good at their jobs as each other?

Because they really fucking are, the only time they don't get their jobs done is if the person they are trying to help just don't don't want to be helped.

I still lose my sides

>it's an indirectly adashino's fault episode

Medicine Peddler is immortal and has a constant algorithm to defeat each Mononoke.

Ginko is mortal but perpetually followed by Mushi, and deals with so many different mushi he often has to get his hands dirtier.

It really depends on the type of ghost that is being busted. Some mushi can't even be defeated, but there's always a way to defeat a Mononoke especially if you have a god sword.

People weren't as overtly suspicious in ye olden days.

Also, people may be more inclined to trust that he is a traveler and legitimately just needs a place to stay because he looks like a medicine seller with that big box he carries around.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Whoa, I've been looking for this for a while. I remember reading it when it released.

A joke mockup from the studio, obviously.

This is the work of a mushi.

>vaginas are mushi
What would Ginko do?

Beautiful scene.

Probably leave them alone.