Why does this anime have high rating?

Every episode: "onii-chan buy me this game" "NO!" "UWAAAA BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT" "It can't be helped" *goes outside and bumps into umaru's classmate* "a-a-a-aaaah o-o-o-o-ni-san" after returning home "umaru still not satisfied, why you didn't buy chips!!"
I tried manga as well, and all what I got was being annoyed by Umaru acting like a piece of trash, first few episodes/chapters were disturbing the way she used everything she could: emotions, manipulation, making mess, lying, in order to get something. In manga she even lied that a bruise was made by her brother (although she ran into a piece of furniture).
On top of that, I expected that her brother would somehow teach her a lesson, but nope, he is just a shallow character like the rest, this whole thing is made to hold Umaru in the center where she can do whatever she wants and nobody will do anything about it. That makes both anime and manga having no plot, other characters exist just to serve Umaru.

>caring about ratings

Actually Umaru is pretty deep,
but someone who makes shitty threads like this on Sup Forums naturally wouldn't get it...

Normie like yourself wouldn't understand anyway

>normie
>normalfag calling other people normie

People need to stop doing this. You ironic faggot are so cancerous.

I just like the other girls and Bomber tbqh

Umaru is unbearable in brat form

Bomber is such a bro,
but when will he finally realize that his sister hangs out with umaru?
When will kirie realize komaru is actually umaru?
And when will taihei and kanau finally find together?

Fuck everyone else here, I agree with you OP. Show sucked.

Umaru is love

It's only popular because it became a meme.

they have potential but got ruined by being just a cutscene before Umaru's performance. I remember that Taihei and other guys from company went on a business trip and instead of focusing on character development (and finally an act where Umaru wasn't in a middle of attention), author just put them in a restaurant to work for a while "hey Taihei, you're a good cook" and that's all about the trip, it's pretty shallow. Even their past is barely known, Taihei achieved perfect score in school and met his coworkers, and that's all.

Name a cuter character

I wanna fug the nug

Sup Forums rejected Umaru, and Umarufags are still angry about it. They wanted Umaru to be the new queen of Sup Forums, but it didn't happen.

We don't see ourselves in her.

We don't want to fuck her.

We want her to die a painful death like the spoiled brat she is.

>They wanted Umaru to be the new queen of Sup Forums
Stop right there! We love Yotsuba. It's the Tomokofags who want their waifu to be queen.

Why do Umarufags always blame Tomoko? Inferiority complex?

Tomokofags are the worst fanbase on Sup Forums

You can't find any other fanbase that would want their waifu or daughter to replace Yotsuba.

Weebs are retarded faggots, so they eat moeshit like this up.

What about her?

Meme of the month.

Komaru > Kirie > UMR > Umaru >>>>>TSF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ebishit

Sup Forums even tried to get her what she wants by putting her on the frontpage over Chiaka.

But that's where she belongs

isn't moe supposed to be somewhat gentle and well-mannered, not acting like a whiny 4-year-old?