Israeli here (inb4MIDF), does this really happen in the US? Do you have black doctors?

Israeli here (inb4MIDF), does this really happen in the US? Do you have black doctors?

I've never heard of it happening here and nobody here would accept one as their doctor.

Show your flag kike

"Nurse, can I get a real doctor please? You accidentally sent in a chimp with a stethoscope"

looks like some prince hall freemason affirmative action

We have shitloads of blacks here, whom are all around 20% European, we also dump billions into them to prop them up, and give them free passes throughout school and into college.

yes, with all of these resources some blacks do become doctors

They put these things through college for free because they're oppressed. Meanwhile, I pay for it by working 2 jobs through college. Fuck this education system.

It would happen if Cops stopped killing the best and brightest.

#Shame

No!

I've never seen a black doctor IRL but I'd never accept one because black college standards are garbage, also this

Are you fucking stupid? The universities make a shit ton of money off their sports programs. You can easily argue that they pay for their own scholarship so keep crying like a bitch.

Yes, I've met several, many of which are foreign, like straight out of Africa foreign

I've also met many Asian (Flip/Japanese), Latino (Cubans), Europoors (Swedes especially), and even Aussie doctors

Ben Carson was a genius neurosurgeon before becoming Trump's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

I see that and I kinda think 'what an ass' like your already set for life NOOWWWWW you gotta be a good person. Haha I'd say back off you've done enough already

It happens

Rhode Scholar is an invite to the Illuminati

more proof that doctors are just place holders and can be replaced by literally anyone

it's the engineers and scientist that make all modern medicine possible

He was a good football player too. Probably could have been a back-up safety in the NFL

>literally 50/50 chance he's brain damaged

yeah, don't think i'd want him as my neurosugreon

Yea I didn't see he went to college for it I thought he was in the nfl THEN went to school to be a neurosurgeon I mean damn how does that work out haha

nigger was a hr dept wet dream

>schools accept blacks with half the test scores of Asians and whites
>accepting a nigger as your doctor

There are high IQ blacks out there. But I wouldn't bet my life on it.

They take more tax money than any sports program makes. Even the NFL costs millions.

>Need a operation on your egg.
>Football player comes in with brain damage.
>Request another surgeon.
>You get called a racist and get threatened with going to racism prison.
>You lament and get the surgery.
>Things are going smooth.
YAAHH WOOOOOO BRING IT ON SUCKA! THIS MY KINDA SHIT!
>Doctor grabs your brain, rips it out, and runs around the room knocking over everybody trying to stop him.
>Spikes your brain into the ground and jumps up in the air swinging his fist smashing into the ceiling like a fucking retarded kangaroo.
>Brilliant surgeon stops racist and gets asked to come visit Jessie Jackson.

Ill take the bait. I went to law school with a few blacks who were all unqualified. Literally, they were poor performers and hat subpar LSAT scores. Now, if they are turning a blind eye to shitskins in law school, I can't imagine what they are doing with med school.