Ivanka or Charlotte?

Which one do you think will be the first woman president? Ivanka the jew loving whore or Charlotte the best girl.

Also Charlotte Pence tread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1144428/Ivanka-Trumps-adorable-daughter-Arabella-speaks-mandarin.html
people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic of Charlotte with Marlon Bundo

You mean Ivanka, the chink-loving whore. She is grooming her daughter to fuck Asian men when she grows up.

dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1144428/Ivanka-Trumps-adorable-daughter-Arabella-speaks-mandarin.html

Of course this is normal for relatives of Presidents, as if you knew about about them, all Presidents from Bush to Obama have had a female relative in their immeidate family married to an Asian guy.

>all Presidents from Bush to Obama have had a female relative in their immeidate family married to an Asian guy.

Sharon Bush with her Chinese fiancee - Gerald Tsia

Al Gore's daughter is married to an Asian guy and his other daughter is dating an Asian guy

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/

>ivanka
you mean yael kushner right

Charlotte has those beautiful natty titties, but Ivanka looks much much more sophisticated, i would marry Ivanka and keep Charlotte for a good fuck once in a while.

ivanka is old as shit though and Charlotte is still young and supple

Have you seen charlotte's mother? Its all downhill from here.

If you unironically want to be seen on the street with that thing instead of someone like Ivanka then there is something wrong with you.

>LOVE ME GOYIM!!!!!!!!

I respect you opinion but have you seen dem tiddies?

Obama's sister is married to a Chinese guy. If you notice, all these Asian guys are Chinese.

Is everyone in that picture fucking ugly or im racist?

Charlotte>>>>>>>>Ivanka

Heres a picture of the future madam president with the future first husband

If only.

You just know

she ain't bad

Why wasn't I alerted to this sooner?

because you didnt lurk /ptg/ faggot

Why would anyone do that?

His other daughter is even hotter

you best be joking nigger

She cute.

Looks like that chick from the Divergent movies.