AMERICA has more than twice as many white people as russia

AMERICA has more than twice as many white people as russia

russia BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>American education

This is what's classified as "white" according to US statistics.

>Russian Population 144,3 mil.

Not really surprising considering their total population and territory.

THE DIGITS ARE IRRELEVANT

KEK IS DEAD

They're just trying to inflate the numbers to make it look like there's more white people, average joe on the street knows white = european

KEK IS DEAD!

KEK IS DEAD!!

KEK IS DEAD!!!

KEK IS DEAD!!!!

Gotta agree with a Jew.
What a sad day this is.

Russia has whites?

No, Kek is still alive. You can see my repeating numbers to confirm.

KEK IS DEAD!!!!!

stupid fucking leaf shut the fuck up you maple drinking faggot cuck

KEK IS DEAD!!!!!!!

Kek

KEK IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Nice try Satan

KEK IS DEAD!!¡!!!!!!!!!!

>inb4 autistic racisit Russian 24/7
shitposter

KEK IS DEAD!!!!¡!!!!!

USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

KEK IS DEAD¡!?!!¿!!!¡!!

Reminder you live in a country live in a country where even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a shitskin married to a Georgian on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

We count Jews as White in america...
The Russians MEMBER Hitler, and Communism so they know better then to do that...

the actual white population of america is around 150m. Russia around 100 m

Just in the nick of time

This.

KEK WON'T BLESS YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AN APOSTATE.

Wooppp deeee poooo deeee dooo. Racial hygiene aside, look what you count as “White”

Not an argument

If you are going to meme, meme correctly. America has 150m whites (I'm being nice here) not 260m. Wtf? Mongrels can't even meme.

Lol russian mongol autism. your expatriot whores are the easiest fucks here.

>same person posting 6,000,000 variations of the same picture in the same thread
>what is a forced meme?

It's just hilarious because your autism is on its track to go down as legend

this is from a couple years back, they count latinos as separate now

>implying """""white""""" Russians aren't mixed with chinks and sandniggers

Another thing that America has: an overabundance of food.

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.

What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.

This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.

This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

I'm moving to Minnesota.

top fucking kek

Are you sure you aren't the one beeing autistic here? Because I'm not the person you replied to initially.

Even if you're technically right, that's only about >60%
of our population, and nearly all of Russia's.

Who cares how white Russia is? You don't live there, you live in America which is 35% white

>67% white
again, if you're going to meme do it fucking correctly. Your numbers are off, making it not funny. No more bumps from me, sage.

dumbass

No leaf is worthy.

This. If he wants to go Russia 0%: he must at least use Old Stock, WASP numbers and the Founding Fathers imagery

More like 2020

>not send you kids to school
It's called home schooling
>not have insurance
You don't have to anymore thanks to Trump
>not pay for Obamacare
Opt out is in the pipeline
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
Literally happens all the time and is uncatchable unless you're a fucking retard about it
>refuse to pay taxes
As a waiter I never got tips
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
Same as before. Don't be a retard about it and you'll get away with it
>no autos
Cars? Not mandated. Auto weapons? Gotta find a preban machine gun. Doable but expensive

>what are percentages of the population

>turk
You might as well join us you inbred roach.

there is no way that pic can be real

Exactly. Ethnic Russians got cucked by Putin getting fro. 87% to 65%, but it’s 65% like pic related for fucks sake and here a nationalist coup is about to happen

RIP Kek

>including hispanics
>accounting for hispanics cuts off 50mln people

>russia BTFO
I don't understand your suggestion.

You’re next Leaf thanks to Cuckdeau

We must return apartheid, start eugenics and put on some racial laws after removing all non-native non-whites obviously

Also
>Russians
>white

I knew you were dumb but I never thought Murrikans are actually anencephalics

we still have twice as many as you do retard

not to mention that 100% of your "white" people are slavic mongolian monkey hybrids

this is by far your best shitpost Turk roach

>slavs
>white

Ethnic Russians make (self reported mongrels with Ukrainian/Greek roots need no apply) about 80 million, Germans three million.

I will Raid you last, turk

the best part is it works for literally every country

Those are what the police put down when they were booked, it's probably the default and they probably also didn't care, it doesn't affect the census or population statistics. The Census is done by the people themselves. Non-Whites never put White down in forms they fill out themselves. People nowadays are basically incentivized socially and sometimes financially to put any other possible thing but White on there. If anything, Whites are probably under-estimated because every other person who thinks their 'great-grandma was a Cherokee princess' will put down Native instead of White.

American "whites" are mixed whites with dark hair

Dietary Fat doesn't make you fat and Orlistat hasn't been in any food for well over a decade.

hah this means when you see a american flag its far more likely the person replying is actually white
white- non-americans BTFO!!!

Not saying it's right--I don't care--but it literally says Non-Hispanic Whites, learn to read Ivan.

>white

Why do so many americans have dark hair and non european features?

Why do you post under a flag created by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi, if you care about European purity so much?

Is brown hair not european or something?

It's the most common hair color in Europe, he's just being retarded.

Holy fuck europoors eternally btfod

fair looks correlate with blood purity, but don’t guarantee it. Obviously Scarlet Johansson is a mongrel sandnigger, whereas Sean Connery is a pure Germanic

eurocucks on suicide watch

100% European according to Russia

fuck off satan. The world has 1.1 billion white people, so europe was always mongrels, i guess.

Lefty/pol/ going HAM recently.
Witnessed.

Dark hair is for non whites, latinos and arabs

It's not the numbers that matter but the lack of nonwhites present in the White society

You

The message was just about the opposite
Dixieland accepted Jews and even had Jewish leaders.

Checked