Daily reminder Ben "manlet kike" Shapiro is controlled op

Daily reminder that Ben Shapiro is a faggot kike controlled op manlet that used the same CNN, MSNBC, WSJ, HUFFPO fake news talking points to try and stop Trump. Some highlights from this kike.
>DRUMPF ISNT RICH
>BLUMPHF got money from daddy
>DUMPHF is a meany and shouldnt get nukes
>LUMPFH isnt mentally stable
>FUMPHF sexually assaults womyns goy
>michelle fields was assaulted omg rhumps fault
Post videos of ben being a faggot kike puppet if you have them.
youtu.be/yX5dBzxKNOw?t=271
youtu.be/R_5ijy8f9B8?t=372

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>IT'S ANTI-SEMITISM

Lmfao this guy is a fucking joke.

He is now reaching SJW levels of faggotry. If you can't argue against it, just call it "racist".

>Accusing any Caucasian who is pro-white of being a white supremacist is pure anti-white rhetoric.
He's right desu. Every [race] should be able to be pro-[race] without being accused of racism.

You're either oblivious to this subject outside of shitposting you've seen on Sup Forums, or you're an obvious ShareBlue faggot. Either way you're a retard.

Daily reminder Ben's sister has got big ass tiddies.

It's so funny antifa shut his speech down when Shapiro literally hates fascism more than they do.

Just goes to show antifa is just anti-conservative useful idiots for the Dems.

he's an Never Trump weasel kike supremacist with an ugly face and an annoying voice.

Note that he didn't deny that they ARE, in fact, Israel Firsters, or that would be an issue when said person is supposed to represent American interests.

Disgusting af

Say ABC News trying to promote this guy and buff up his reputation as the true alt-right opposition.

Kikes work together

you kind of forfeit that if you become a citizen of a different nation.

I see myself as pro-white first over being pro-American. Or should I forfeit that because you said so?

His sister needs to get blacked, then we'll see if he "doesn't give a good damn about the browning of America".

Literally a kike move what you just pulled there, accuse your enemys of what your're doing. Why the fuck should we tolerate Israeli first faggots in the UNITED STATES YOU FUCKING PLEB? Please gas yourself nigger.

that's an inaccurate equivalence. Ben said pro israel, no pro judaism.
zionism means you put israel over your host country. Jews have loyalty only to israel

thank you op
I am so sick of this guy
He is so fake and boring

Why not be both at the same time you stupid nigger. Edgelording against two analogous issues only makes you look a divisive fuck who serves no benefit to any side of an issue.

Noticing reality is anti-Semitism:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

What is ”Semitism”?

>there people on Sup Forums at this very second, that need to be told a kike is controlled opposition

Wew lad

define semite. of shem. he isnt.

I am both at the same time, you mongoloid. All you can do is throw tantrums and call people kikes/niggers (and I'm the divisive edgelord? Ahahahahahaha) while I ask questions and state my beliefs. Fuck off if you don't want any actual discussion, you underage cunt.

Starting to look old already, even with the inches of makeup. Shame. Many such cases.

"I see myself as pro-white first over being pro-American." Then you go on to say, "I am both at the same time".

>You can't be both pro chocolate ice cream and pro vanilla ice cream if you prefer chocolate, you have to pick one!

t. manchild

Ben Shapiro, just like all the other hacks, got everything wrong during the 2016 race and still didn't learn a single thing.

Can't stand his pretentious voice and face.

Difference is that kikes are subhuman and should not be allowed to have their own country.

If you're pro-American before being pro-white you've put the cart before the horse. America as an institution only exists because of white men. Without white men, there is no America.

That's exactly my point.

That little cunt needs to jump in an oven already.

you shills keep this up and we may actually win lol
We have the FBI back, and they've taken out heads of CIA before. Keep it up handbag. I'm serious.

>have evangelicals ever supported an unrepentant, pro-planned parenthood, adulterous strip club owner before
well have Jews?

Ding ding ding

Threads over!!! The thread is over

>unironically using Bill Nye the Science guy arguments
just fuck off

Yeah she has been wearing a lot more make up lately and her asian bf doesnt help either. Anzu will always have a soft spot in my heart though.

That's literally the argument the other guy was saying, I'd already spelt out exactly how I felt in my earlier posts but he didn't seem to get it so I thought I would dumb it down a bit

I was wrong, I reread the posts and I had mistaken the point you were making. My bad-I need to get to rest, im tired.

Fuck ben shapiro, he's good for debating liberal retards but not much else. We don't need any more neocon zionists in the government. I hope he runs in 2020 and gets destroyed by trump

9/10 Ben Shapiro can fuck off absolutely. The only time I like hearing from him is in regards to matters of free speech.

It's funny because even though she's an opera singer she still has a deeper voice than Ben.

WHY IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO ANY JEW SAYING ANYTHING

FUCKING RETARDS