Why Whites are insulted like that ?

Why blacks people think being racist toward white people is going to help them in any ways ?

metro.co.uk/2017/10/25/dear-white-people-youre-never-discriminated-against-so-shut-up-7026332/?ito=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/british-transport-police-accused-of-discrimination-as-white-man-barred-from-recruitment-workshop-1-8193329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because leftists will kiss their ass and bow before them.

>UK
Why must they bring American race Entitlement politics to every white country with a nig nog immigrant population? Most blacks in Britain are recent immigrants who don't have history of slavery or "oppression". Niggers can never be grateful.

>believing actual blacks write these

Those are a couple of uppity looking niggers.

>believing actual blacks can write

>muh conspriacy to make everyone hate niggers

Witnessed.

Had to be Metro UK, british negroes are total haters

>Be 20
>Apply for a dozen entry level jobs, fast food, etc
>every single place that turns me down hires only blacks and mexicans
>Friend who knows one of the managers hears I applied
>Tells me there was no way they'd ever hire me
Sure
Only white people discriminate. Never blacks or mexicans or asians or muslims or anyone else.

>be manager at some slave labor camp run by the clown overlord
>Some young white male applies to waste his life there
>sonwhatareyoudoing.zip
>Tell him he can't work here and hope he realizes that he needs to step up his game and do his part to bring the white race to the stars
>After him Tyrone comes in
>give him the job, he wont suffer here long as he will be dead or in prison in a few weeks anyway

Don't be Tyrone. Do something with your life.

Niggers don't have a history so they feel alien or some shit like that. So they are locked in an identity problem.

Create your own job retard.

Because they believe that they are entirely save from consequence since the "international community" will intervene and protect them if the majority ever moves against them.

Which is an entirely delusional hope. Look at Duterte putting all the pushers into body bags. No one gives a shit, a lot of people don't even know about it. Look at India expelling all the Pakishits, even those that were born there. I bet most of you didn't even hear about that. Look at Myanmar using its military to get rid of the Muslims. There's a bit of hand wringing but in the end all that will be done is sending a few tents for refugee camps and that's it.

No one gives a shit about parasites, the only reason they haven't been removed yet is because people haven't really realized that fact.

Dude, everyone gets their start at a gas station, fast food, or retail.
>Do something
I did. Im 35. Greentexts are usually flashbacks

Feel bad for you because it seems you got a shitty card somewhere.
I studied Japanese studies and political science. So basically the male versions of meme studies like art and cultural studies.
Yet here I am, an logistics consultant.

peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/british-transport-police-accused-of-discrimination-as-white-man-barred-from-recruitment-workshop-1-8193329

But the workshops, in Manchester, Birmingham and London, are only open to “women and Black/Minority Ethnic groups”. And when a male applicant - who had made it through the first stages - asked if he could attend one to get help with the next assessment day, he was denied a place. The 48-year-old man was told by BTP the interview prep day was only open to “women and Black/Minority Ethnic groups currently under-represented in the force”.

Read more at: peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/british-transport-police-accused-of-discrimination-as-white-man-barred-from-recruitment-workshop-1-8193329

ooga booga

>dear blacks you are not discriminated against
>maybe stop being criminals and you'll stop getting arrested and shot

And the mistakes of the past shall be repeated. Rhodesia was a clarion call of not to give civilization over to those who know not it's value.

I started multiple hydroponic farms and hired a bunch of niggers and illegal spics. They normally quit with in 2-4 weeks and so they don't meet the requirement time to get paid. it's basically free labor.
Remember your race, brother and your place in this world.

> DEAR WHITE PEEEPO
> U NOT DISCRIMINATED AGAINST
> WHITE PEEEPO SHUT UP
> gibs us more munny

>get told by blacks that I dont know how it's like to be colonized
>get told by blacks that I don't know how it's like to have been oppressed
>get told by blacks that I don't know how it's like to have my culture been taken from me
>get told by blacks that I don't know what it's like to be forced to learn the language of my oppressor
>get told by blacks that I don't know what it's like to have my ancestors fight for their freedom
>mfw I'm Finnish-American

Dear Metro, I just was, go fuck yourself.

Damn...
Feels bad man.

This. Niggers can't write and the article is Mr. Noseberg all over.

niggers have a history, covered in flies in the jungle, nigging around and eating people

>tell a particular ethnicity to shut up
>it’s not discrimination though lol

Does that even count?

also
why is the nigger flashing gang signs

Facts are all anyone needs burger

>whites are never disciminated against
>writes article discriminating white people

ConFPBFirmed.

>you've never been discriminated against so shut up because you're white!
>literally discrimination based on skin color

The irony of this advertisement, is that it in itself, is discrimination by activley stating whites dont face discrimination.

Its similar to saying, "Dear women, you have never been sexually assulted, so shut up." while having a picture of a Muslim being smug.

>Australian army has quota on how many aboriginals they must recruit every year
>no white quota
>certain roles will be given to aboriginals over white people
Whites get discriminated against more than any race now.

This all comes from the law to prohibit calling nigger a nigger

Even if you ignore the fact it's talking to white people, Im pretty sure being told to shut up because of your race is discrimination, regardless of whether White do suffer discrimination.

Basically, even if whites have never ever been discriminated against, telling to shut up is discrimination.

My background is scotish and i can claim all of that shit because the english did it to us.
Except i don't give a fuck because it happened fucking 700 years ago.

That was the point.

I always feel kind of ashamed (the word is too strong tho) to be white because i lived all my life in a shitty suburbs. I was criticized since kindergarten for being white and middle class. Television who mocks your white middle class tastes, state intellectuals who ask you to repent for slavery and jews, teachers who only like niggers and violent kids and don't give a shit if you are just "normal", etc.
Thanks to you guys for the many redpills. I can breathe now.

They keep making the racial situation worse by making minorities into out groups. Do these people need to constantly bitch to afffirm the identities they crafted for themselves or something?

You don't need conspiracies for people to hate niggers

Although the media does love to race bait and essentially trying to push a race war agenda.

That's what dumb people in power do. There are too many dumb people in position these days. That's why they don't feel even slightly stupid doing this kind of thing because no one dare oppose them.