Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of raping a former student

>Since the downfall of Harvey Weinstein, the movie producer who has been accused of sexual harassment or assault by more than 40 women, people all around the world have come forward to call out abuse by men in power. The most recent name on that list is popular astrophysicist and science communicator Neil deGrasse Tyson.
>Last week, a journalist writing for Medium listed Tyson as a “screen celebrity” who had been accused of “rape.” As a fan of Tyson’s activism and writing, and someone who has met him in person (I also quote him several times in my new book, No Sacred Cows), I decided to delve deeper into the allegation and tell the whole story (as it has been reported from both sides).
>Who is she?
>The accuser is Tchiya Amet, a “musician, healer, and teacher” who says she studied Galactic Astronomy in the graduate program at the University of Texas in Austin and she wanted to become the first black female astronaut. In a blog post (archived version) in October 2014, she claimed she was a grad student at the same time Tyson was there, and that he drugged and raped her.
>Amet said the alleged assault started when she went to his apartment to visit, like she did almost every day.
>"He offered me a glass of water. I accepted a liquid in a cup made out of a coconut shell. I recall coming back to consciousness briefly, then next thing I remember is seeing him in the hallway the next day. I have lived in this nightmare for 30 years, and it stops today."
>She also said Tyson was the reason she didn’t further pursue her dream of reaching the stars and becoming a full-fledged astrophysicist, and accused him of telling students they could pass Astronomy 101 if they gave him a blow job.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/25/Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson-Accused-Of-Raping-A-Former-Student

Other urls found in this thread:

tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/25/Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson-Accused-Of-Raping-A-Former-Student
patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41692026
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accuser

tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/

Muh dick happens whether you believe in it or not.

he looks like a raper

And the gravy train keeps coming. The acceleration of chaos and light is a sight to behold. Embrace the unknown, yearn for change

There are more sperm in your vagina than stars in the sky

There are as stars in the universe as white bitches on my dick.

>I accepted a liquid in a cup made out of a coconut shell
ooga booga, where the comatose women at

as much as this would tickle my pickle, that bitch looks schizophrenic

Rapist

hurrrdurrr

Looks like another desperate call for attention but honestly don't really care what happens to the black science man

And based on that photo evidence, Samuel L. Jackson assisted in the rape.

Tyson is a level 5 reptillian, these are mimic-reptillians that steal the life force/soul from their victims via rape.

He was sent from the future to stop Tchiya Amet from making contact with Andromedian Aliens, had she become the first Black female astronaut/astrophysicist.

Instead he raped her and stole her soul and ambition, becoming an astrophysicist himself, scrambling the andromedian Frequency resonators, that would've picked up on Tchiya's natural synths.

Listen and believe.

Things women lie about : liking your hair.

Things women don't lie about

rape.

Except in that evil no good anti woman novel: to kill a mockingbird.

seems like all level 1 players has been thrown under the bus to save the level 2+ players
this is fucking suspicious

I'd love to laugh at this but just like most there is no way this is true. If you come out about something 30 years later, with 0 evidence, it's not rape it's regret.

Anyone have the bats tweet?

Bill Nye suicide with 3 shots to the back of the head when?

What was that wires thing all about again? I forget.

We have to draw a line between believing every slut that accuses someone of rape, and wanting to take down propagandists. Right now we are giving women too much power to cast blanket accusations on men they oppose. The liberals were happy to celebrate the accusations against Fox News employees, but now they are facing the consequences of that with Weinstein and others.

This woman is not normal. I've known girls like her, usually messed up and abused women who associating with is dangerous and a liability. They usually have suffered legitimate abuse as children, and are prone to continuing it with their fucked up decision making as adults, but give them an inch and their BPD and PTSD will lead them to destroy anyone they get close enough too if you allow them.

WOOF

Doesn't really matter, their reputations are getting ruined by these claims, true or not. The media won't do any follow-up stories either even if the accuser says it's fake

>Tchiya Amet, a “musician, healer, and teacher”
>She also said Tyson was the reason she didn’t further pursue her dream of reaching the stars and becoming a full-fledged astrophysicist

Sounds legit

She sounds like a total crackpot, and a narcissist. Not saying it didn't happen, but she is about as uncredible a witness as it gets.

>50% of cunts have rape fantasies
>crazy cunts fantasies too much about that shit
>because must useless cunts are so fucked in the head...
>...they cant tell the difference between their sick imagination and reality
>so their sick sexual dreams become reality
aka. im upset with you in reality because i dreamed that you did xyz
and this sexual

women are subhuman, kill them all

Toofy, hang in there fellas

black science man defense force

#ListenAndBelieve you shitlord

Black Science Man is a rapist

This. It's getting ridiculous. Now any woman you fucked can basically just come back and say you raped her years ago, with no way to prove it, and your name gets dragged through the mud as a result. Men cannot support this kind of society, it's suicide.

i bet this is true

>barely squeak by through physics undergrad
>get into a masters program thanks to diversity
>too stupid for the math
>switch to "cultural astronomy"
>still too stupid for that
>become new age loon
>perfect

>newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/25/Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson-Accused-Of-Raping-A-Former-Student

wow this web site really seems reputable & i will take this story seriously

There are more roofies in this drink than stars in the universe.

Neil degrasse tyson is a fucking shill anyway, not surprised.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

No, there's a certain kind of woman that does do that. They are usually broken women who suffered legitimate abuse as children, then it continues adults due to their fucked up decision making and relationships, but if they will weaponize this status if they choose to. Sometimes against men that may have actually abused them, sometimes against others that haven't. They are toxic people, poisoned by their own fucked up lives who hurt everyone in their lives.

>The accuser is Tchiya Amet, a “musician, healer, and teacher”

Wew!

This has been the best birthday week I've had in years. Everyone's getting BTFO, and it's just so sweet.

Yea whatever man, just wait until you get involved with the wrong chick then get out because she's nuts, and she loses her mind and accuses you of rape. We can't empower women to accuse men without proof.

>healer
calling yourself a healer without a medical license should be a crime

Precisely why I'm enjoying this as much as I am. Either many propagandists get accused of rape and taken down or rape accusations become meaningless. Something has to give, and I'm guessing rape accusations will become meaningless. It's already happening, people aren't listening and believing this bitch.

We're hitting nonconsent levels that shouldn't even be possible right now

Yea, but look at people getting dragged into this. They'll take the women's side in anyone getting accused of rape, as long as it's someone they oppose. People are too stupid to realize it goes both ways.

I dont like the man but taking a female at her word is almost always a mistake. If he actually asked blowjobs from students then there should be a plethora of accusers.

Listen and believe shitlord.

Let this be a lesson, if you've ever fucked a girl, don't become famous because she'll come back and say you raped her and it will matter to all of society.

That poor woman wasnt even a feminist. Rip luv

>leaf
This makes him a rapist?

Are you doubting a woman's rape claim, you fucking sexist. Reported to Trudeau.

This #metoo shit is a massive psyop that Western women have fallen for.

Is there a western woman who isint all of a sudden admitting to being "raped" at some point of their life.

The media turned a Jewish sleeze forcing women to watch him do weird shit, to "ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS"

And what? Admit that they were crippling failures who only passed Astronomy 101 because they blew the teacher?

Cat calling (which I have never in my 35 years witnessed) is now rape too.

What am I looking at here

Gums Galore

It's an aggregated story from:

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape

Also, did you see

Meme this.

>black science guy
>having sex with a demi gender two-spirit sheboon and not white science girls

Nah

So many denials in this thread.
Really makes me use the scientific method and think.

He was high on science at the time.

>
>calling yourself a healer without a medical license should be a crime

She is a healer of the soul don't ya know?

This is the first video of NASA/space conspiracy shit that genuinely made me think

His pinky goes into the pocket.

Wires, engine sounds but the most damning thing is the female hair, like why? ?? ?? ?

About time this moon cricket was taken down a peg

bet part is how white women screetching about cat calling (mostly done by nonwhites anyway )and sexual abuse (same) while supporting import of third world savages who gang rape. lol. wonder how did even white women come to that their own men are evil while not poiting finger at shitskins, rly lmao.

Please be real. The Trump Curse hungers.

All the 'healers' I have met in my life have been bat shit fucking crazy.

Her livelyhood is literally a fucking lie.

It's quite clearly a seam in the wall behind him.

Who else here also #Gladtheynevergotfamousandsothegirlstheyrapedarenotgoingtocomeoutandnamehim ?

Neil Ty the rapist guy

I REALLY hope this is true, but it probably isn't.

That dumb she-boon hasn't heard about the statute of limitations, has it?
>mixed race
>but niggers make me fucking sick,

I thought he was just a hack

Well, somebody is doing all the raping and it ain't white folks.

No statute of limitations to ruin someones reputation

He's doing that plenty on his own by pretending to be Carl Sagan, and purposefully manufacturing statistics and information to push his agendas.

What was once a legitimate scientist, has quickly become a fraud for the sake of fame and money.

I always thought that space chimp was up to no good.

Hi David!

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

t. Milo 2015

oh god the edge

Yep

Iv noticed our media pushing the "Don't whistle at women, its offensive" bullshit.

Women fucking love it. The only women bitching about it are the ugly ones who never get cat called.

this

ok this weinstein thing is starting to become cancer. can we just get on with everyone is a sex fiend some women secretly want/ like getting raped? why is that so hard for women to just remain silent about yet turn it into a victim story when shit like this happens.
Just get on with your life and stop crying about it for years+. I hate this kinda stuff with a fucking passion.

BBC News - Woman jailed for false rape claim against soldier bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41692026

The ladies hairspray keeping her hair from moving too

We're reaching levels of covfefe that shouldn't even be compable.

It's not about being a victim it's about using the status of victimhood for material gain.
This is the endgame of oppression politics. Leftists began to think that the most oppressed person is the right person, so now its a race to the bottom.
Let the nukes fall pls

she's just mad she couldn't become an astrophysicist with affirmative action lol

same as all these D-listers coming out

>she wanted to become the first black female astronaut.
Too late.

Maybe this niglet should have spoken up at the time then.

If i dropped my sandwich on the ground 30 fucking years ago and told you about it today do i get a sandwich?