youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM
youtube.com/watch?v=g_SepgAf4rE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtube.com/watch?v=CcZqrqYSSfE
youtube.com/watch?v=cOvJY5h7zOk
youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE&t=558s
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM&t=562s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please stop posting from Vladivostok. The white men in the west are too retarded to comprehend that you're manipulating them because they don't have Ashkenazi genes mixed in like the Slavs do.

Pierce was a smart guy, just finished George Rockwell's "white power". Pretty good read, should be essential reading.

I dont even know what your talking about, i saw this on youtube.

spread the good word user

Me too, Comrade. Ivan and Vladimir is just seeing this on youtube too.

We must come together as whites, we must become one moving mass of revenge.

Yes, we must come together as Slavs of all kinds, er I mean whites. We must abandon the principles of globalism and commerce which have made us rich, er I mean uh, terk our jerbs.

i'm not slavic.

>We must abandon the principles of globalism and commerce which have made us rich
usdebtclock.org/

Me neither, Comrade Vladimir. I am a pure Aryan named Egor.

The US is a country of mixed race mongrels.

Common, Enough, Humanity is lost, this is not defeatism, look around you, it's been long gone.

You will not wake up the world

The next dark ages approaches, maybe the next civilization will get it right.

>butthurt kike posting this badly

your posts are trash, nigger.

Just ignore it, victory will be ours, THERE IS ONLY ONE PATH!!!!!

Your assblasted undeniable buttmad rage will not transform into a coherent counterpoint to a statistically immutable reality. No amount of whining and feelings can change your life.

your point can't be countered if you refuse to make one.

Denying that a point was made in a moment of extreme uncontrollable rage won't change the fact that it was. Sorry not sorry.

Eh, anything to draw attention to Dr. Pierce. White folks needs his wisdom now more than ever

lul k loser

Dont get so hilariously enraged lmao

OUT OF DARKNESS, VOMIT THE BLACKPILL!

youtube.com/watch?v=xADsypIRRyQ

>WLP
damn right heres my favorite talk by him youtube.com/watch?v=vS7TqP6cRJ4

I get teary eyed in that one, near the end.

hail victory brother. do not despair.

>he typed another inane response
>as he tapped away at the keyboard his impressive girth jiggled and swayed below his comically long hooknose
>his breathing unsteady as the pounds of fat compressed his lungs
>cheeto dust traced the edges of his corpulent food receptacle
>his message "Dont get so hilariously enraged lmao" was deft blow to the evil Aryan man
>another nahtzee white supremacist dispatched he looked at his JIDF post with pride

lol k fatboy

We must revive the spirit of our forefathers, we must have honor and we must be strong.

IF you are reading this, and you are white, you should be posting these videos in each thread, on every site you can, on every youtube comment.

We must prevail.

NO SURRENDER!

youtube.com/watch?v=ct3w-OTg-BE

We will fight to the last breath, the last bullet fired from our guns will pierce their garments.

youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I really liked this. Pierce is a better speaker than I would have thought, I found his ideology very intriguing, and the visuals to match his speach were top notch.

Thank you brother, please spread these videos far and wide!

You kikes are bad at this. neck yourself

WHAT WE COULD HAVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=njjI6Me5o_U

You people are fucking crazy. Just chill. We're all gonna be alright, alright?

NO I SAY!

WE WILL NOT SURRENDER TO APATHY!

BEGONE PROFLIGATE!

We will be alright if we take measures to be so shill idleness as you are suggesting will be our undoing

Bumping patrician tier thread

How about we get together and talk about these things? Admit your feelings to liberals. Try to talk some sense into each other.

>trying to talk sense to zog slaves
been there done that doesnt work they prefer a life of ease and comfort while our civilization burns around them they are the physical manifestation of slave morality

We tried talking.

Now we will act, and we will move faster than anything you could ever imagine.

We will rid the world of evil, once and for all, our voice will scream so loudly as to deafen the ears of the enemy!

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ

HAIL VICTORY!!!!!!!

NOTHING CAN STOP THE TRUTH!

youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM

ONLY WE CAN BEAT THEM! ARISE!

youtube.com/watch?v=g_SepgAf4rE

yt btfo

OUR VERY SOULS CRY OUT, WE WILL ANSWER THE CALL!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Well you can't say "nigger" all the time and that kind of shit. Talk to them one on one. Figure what your desires are and how they match with the other person. You'll find some common things that will help both of you bond. We want a 100% white europe. I would suggest negotiating with them about the fate of the U.S. demographics.You'll be alright. One step at a time. It'll be alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcZqrqYSSfE

>flag
>muh huwayt society
please kill yourself you fucking mongrel

>"Reject the false dichotomy"
>Presents a false dichotomy between materialism and centralized management.
No thanks.

I like William Pierce but his constant jabs at the Christian faith are disgusting.

Everything else I agree with him on and hold him in a very high regard, but I love the Lord Jesus and will not compromise that.

NO MORE LIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=cOvJY5h7zOk

NO MORE SUPPRESSION!

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE&t=558s

ONLY VICTORY!

youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM&t=562s

Don't you have a CCTV "Do you see what I see" thread to attend to?

I don't want to go live on an island with richard spencer or James Alex Fields because we are both white.

I just want to dismantle the social justice narrative of racial guilt that is wholly dishonest.

Because the west (historically white culture) has been so open to diversity, it now faces a demographic but also political threat. I'm not sending my kids to schools that teach them about white privledge and feed them self loathing and hatred. No sane parent would.

The world competed. Thats the truth. Before we had free speech and a relatively liberal society that was open to everyone and their ideas, the west never thought of itself as not white the way say japan doesn't think of itself as not Japanese.

White people won. Thats the truth. They won one way or the other. Their positions in instutions of power are a reflection of the fact they not only won but also were the primary benefactors of a society they built. Thats not to say other people haven't contributed to western society who were not white, but its to call attention to a truth that is indisputable. Long before ideas of social justice and sectionally existed, there only existed the world and the desperate need of every tribe to defeat or overcome their competition. There was never this idea of victimhood and guilt. There was just survival and expansion, which every tribe aimed to accomplish. The reason people are so hostile toward white people (men in particular) is because they won. They didn't win a little either...they won ALOT. There is a lingering of resentment and hatred because of this. Its obvious to see. The problem lays in viewing history through the lens of modern social justice. It doesn't make sense. A 100 years ago this social justice would have made zero sense to a world that everywhere had only known war and survival. Its nothing for a bugman from 2017 to call a crusader from the 11th century a racist because bugmen can not understand a time when...

...Everything about their own existance wasn't about apologizing. They pretend that only white people subjugated and enforced domination.

Why???

Why are these people allowed to simply run with such a sophomoric view of humanity? Why are they allowed to perpetuate a narrative that rests evil and oppression on one race of people when history shows us otherwise?

Why? Because they curse the winner. They curse success. They hate it. Are all white people successful? No. But white europeans have been overly successful comparatively and they can not bare it. They can not bare any outcome disparity. It drives them mad. To them everyone is equal so any outcome disparity that exists is just a matter of oppression. Before when society was mostly white it was Economic class oppression...Now that society is multi-racial, its racial oppression. As an ex-liberal I can't fucking be this dishonest with myself anymore. It had to stop. It has to stop.

Sup Forums is never wrong and Sup Forums (despite all its faults) will win. Sup Forums will win.

Well said.