One Piece

Everyone ready for another high quality thread full of high quality, intelligently made posts?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11147856
strawpoll.me/11149469
youtube.com/watch?v=lN7WI1up2K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post lewds instead.

No.

What your typical fan of these characters looks like.

>Luffy is 5'8

>wake up
>large man squatting on face
>its jesus burgess
>17 inch champ cock
>ohfuck.jpg
>weeheeeheee

Why has toei gotten so bad at drawing Robin. I know they've gotten bad in general, but Robin seems to get it the worst, even compared to other women.

You are retarded

NOT SO FAST

ARE YOU IMPLYING SHE'S A SLUT

The fuck is wrong with her face
Jesus

of course not

she asks for proper compensation

Reminder that there are two types of Paramecia, ones that change the body of the user like Luffy, Buggy, Mr 1 or Miss Valentine
and the ones that give the user an ability like Robin, Doffy, Whitebeard, or Foxy

Doffys fruit let him create strings, awakening let him convert the environment into strings
Luffy could never create rubber, his awakening won't be him making the environment fucking rubber

Just posting this one more time, for the prime-time audience

strawpoll.me/11147856
strawpoll.me/11147856
strawpoll.me/11147856

PICK YOUR DEVIL FRUIT

Oops, sorry, I fucked it up. Here's what I meant to post.

strawpoll.me/11149469

Kill yourself Luffyfag

You seem to have still made a mistake but it's Ok I fixed it for you

>Garp has the Fist of Love
>Love is a hurricane

Dragon has no fruit, he just has so much love he creates winds with it.

what do biscuit fans look like

I always had it at 3

1. Body modification
Luffy/Daz/Jozu/Bellamy/Baby 5
- I AM A NOUN-NOUN MAN

2. Creation/Control
Magellan, Trebol, Mr. 3, Cracker, Doffy, Pika, Barto

3. I could make this ability hax and metaphysical
Every other one
>paw paw, law, sugar, moria, etc

>I don't want/need a devil fruit
I don't think any fruit is bad. They can really only help you in a fight among various other things right?

Shanks said a pirate who can't swim is worthless

So it's up to you

I think the abilities in 3 would still fall in line with 2, since Moria could control shadows and Kuma creates paws/bubbles.

Didn't he say that because he wanted to dissuade Luffy from becoming a pirate?

I don't think so, he's never eaten a devil fruit and nobody on his crew has from what we've seen. It seems like Shanks just has a natural distaste for them. He was going to sell the Gomu Gomu wasn't he?

And remember, if Shanks couldn't swim, he wouldn't have been able to save Luffy

Also I know this is headcanon, but I don't think Roger had a fruit either, and Shanks might have learned his philosophy about not eating one from him

total speculation

One of them has a time or speed fruit.

>the way Nami said "Sanji-kun is"
Jesus, I'm thinking of getting on the SanjixNami ship

>Wax clones, shadow clones, ghost clones, string clones, biscuit clones, Raizi or Robin can also make clones and there's more which I have forgotten

Come on Oda, stop the the fucking clone powers. It's getting ridiculous and overdone. Doffy clones would've been better thematically if he was controlling a life-like puppet with his strings.

who cares?

>. Doffy clones would've been better thematically if he was controlling a life-like puppet with his strings.
I thought that's what he was doing. Was the string clone autonomous?

No, he's complaining that the puppet was made of string instead of a marionette controlled by strings.

Carrot is for __________

What ghost clones? Are you talking about astral projection?

bropper monster benis

well yea, that was stupid as hell. But Doffy was controlling the clone right?

That single instance in the Usopp vs perona fight

You should "nothing happens the chapter" in that pic.

You now have the power to produce and/or manipulate some type of material as you wish. As per cartoon logic, small details can be explained away via Devil Fruit nonsense. What would you like to do?

>I don't want to make a clone, that'd be lame.

You are a fucking faggot and an idiot.

>the current year
>believing Monet didn't throw the note
>believing Monet didn't survive and moved the heart
>believing the bunnies weren't her following the Strawhats
>believing that Monet won't become nakama, and integral to the future of the story through her astronomical interests
>and beyond all that
>beyond ALL that bullshit
>believing Monet's not cute, CUUUUTE
Shame on all of you.

I have twice the amount artistic talent in my left pinky than you do in your whole body, kid. You're three thousand years to soon to speak to me.

>literally clutching at straws

>wax clones
More like wax decoys. They couldn't do shit. They didn't even come in color.

>shadow clone
Well it was more of his actual shadow then a clone.

>ghost clone
Who?

>string clone
He can only do one at a time

>Robin clone
Same for her

>raizo clone
His seem more of an after images

Why cry about clone when oda fucking spams fire. do you realize the amount of characters who can use fire or some forms of heat?

You should spend one of those three thousand years proofreading your post because you forgot a word in the first sentence and used the wrong word in the second.

Come fight me, grampa. You couldn't kill me if you tried.

Because I'm a clone. :^)

>clutching at straws
That's not a bad thing to do in One Piece if you want to be nakama.

>Who?
Perona.

>Why cry about clone when oda fucking spams fire. do you realize the amount of characters who can use fire or some forms of heat?
Like who? Only Akainu, that filler character, and Sabo comes to mind.

nakama_____

No, fire is almost as ubiquitous as swords or guns, because in the mundane world it's an actual, legitimate weapon, so of course lots of people use it.

Kin'emon does. Sanji does. Luffy has attacks that use it. Franky does. Usopp does. Cigar dude from the Whitebeard pirates does. Kumadori does. Enel's flying buddy does. Etc. Etc. Etc.

But that wasn't a clone...

Garp meeting Dragon and hitting him with the Fist of Love in front of the Revolutionary Army when?

Pretty accurate for Luffyfags

The Neko/Inu generational stand-in alongside Pedro.

>who
>usopp
>Franky
>marco
>kinemon
>sanji
>Sabo
>Akaniu
>kid mummy crew mate
>luffy
I'm sure I miss some

Shit so this is what it's like to get btfo

Wind attacks and lightning are rather common too. They're cheap ways to make things flashy.

What in the fuck is going on here?

Well, I assume that's what the guy was talking about.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lN7WI1up2K8

>cheap ways to make things flashy.
heh kind like ur mum

Brook >>>>>>>> Brulee

Logia is always the safest choice. No risk, high reward.
Paramecia is high risk, high reward. Could be anything, even shit like Brook's fruit which will be useless for the entire duration of your first life.
Zoan is low risk, low reward. you kind of know what to expect.

That's the result of Moria, not being dead.

>No risk
What's the absolute worst Logia you can think of that matches Paramecia/Zoan levels of useless?

It's useful to have someone with different properties either way. I hope Oda will explore this coincidence.

His reflection came back with his shadow.

Nothing really.

Even if you get something shitty like poop poop no mi, it would still grant you insane combat abilities.
Even properties like Magellan, since poop is natural disease carriers and generally very unpleasant and demoralising to be sprayed with..

This is true if you assume you're the only Devil Fruit user. The world of One Piece provides adequate counters to Logias while making the benefits of Zoans redundant.

I think a lot of people underestimate Zoans, though. You automatically get a physical buff, as well as several potential secondary powers, like flight, multiple limb growth, the ability to blend into mundane environments, size manipulation, extra senses like echolocation, etc. Miss Merrychristmas could dig a lot fucking faster than a normal mole and the axolotl is almost as good as the phoenix. Of course, getting a Mythical Zoan is as good as anything else.

I'd want a Zoan just 'cause One Piece has made me like fucking gonks so much. I'd love to grow 12 feet and be a giant monster and be able to slap the shit out of anyone.

The worst Logia we've seen in the series is probably smoke. I don't think Oda will top that, though snow is almost as bad.

>Miss Merrychristmas could dig a lot fucking faster than a normal mole
This was exceeded by one of the Paramecia in Doffy's group though.

Good points otherwise. A logia like lightning would eventually meet some counter fruit like rubber eventually, while a Zoan generally doesn't.

I always saw it as

>Logia: lets the user manipulate/transform into an element
>Zoan: lets the user transform into an animal or creature
>Paramecia: everything else

Even though I think paramica have the most hack and OP DF around. And you areguaranteed to have a powerful DF with logia. It's just something about zoan types that I like. Like I love jacks DF. I of course would hope I that I either get a ancient type or a mythical type but if I can get a strong carnivore type I'll be content

Smoke is deadly as hell as every living creature besides Brook needs oxygen to live. It's just Smoker himself who has the creativity of a amoeba.

But I do agree the Smoke has been superseded in every aspect by Gas Gas fruit.

How is it smoke?

>You automatically get a physical buff, as well as several potential secondary powers, like flight, multiple limb growth, the ability to blend into mundane environments, size manipulation, extra senses like echolocation
These things are very circumstantial though.

Many of this is secondary benefits Enel also have.
He can fly, or even teleport like lighting.
He can grow limbs and manipulate his body size.
He can hear whispers from far away (not sure if this was fruit related)

Aokiji can bicycle on the oceans.
Akainu can travel across the planet by taking shortcut through the inner planet.
etc.

are the devil fruits listed in the book there because of the users in the past being notable?

Logias are supposed to be really rare though, hell devil friuits are generally considered rare and in short supply.

Being able to choose a Logia is, to me, the same thing as being able to choose a Mythical Zoan.
I think they are about the same level of rare.
So if you give me the chance to select a Logia, then of of course I will choose Logia.
It's rare shit, and it's OP as hell.

I thought She was pretty cool until she became associated with the Monetfag and his shitty theories, you ruined a decent character for me

Joining the crew and consensual hand-holding, courtship, and waiting until marriage.

Fuck no, we already have two women who are low on the fighting scale.

We need a Logia to add a different strength into the crew.

It can grab people. Possibly suffocate people. That's about it. It's not particularly fast and doesn't cause immediate damage to people. Snow's pretty bad, too. It's hard to say. How much of a Logia's power is attributed to the user's individual skill? Hard to say.

Those are Logias, though. We already know they're the strongest. They only get moved back in line once things like haki and kairouseki come into play.

Okay, yes, that's true. If you ate the Sui Sui no Mi, you'd be able to swim through the ground. That's a powerful ability to have, but otherwise, you're a normal human.

If you ate the Mogu Mogu no Mi, you'd become physically stronger. You'd be able to burrow at superhuman (supermole?) speeds. You'd have giant claws for hands. You could turn into a full mole and gain the benefits of being a tiny, seemingly mundane animal. You'd have an enhanced sense of smell and the ability to sense movement in the dark. You'd have a superhuman internal clock. Your saliva is toxic. If you were a star-nosed mole, you'd be able to bite people before they even reacted to your transformation.

I wouldn't want to be a moleman, myself, but just saying.

>>It can grab people. Possibly suffocate people. That's about it. It's not particularly fast and doesn't cause immediate damage to people.
The problem is definitely with smoker himself, he only knows how to create thick Cigar smoke, because that's all he thinks about.

If the smoke layers are thin enough, he could become invisible, which is a kick ass property to have on your CV.
And he could still be a deadly gas (like carbon monoxide).

We can't really say what a Devil Fruit can do if the user never does it. It's a fictional story with nonsense superpowers. Their absolute lower and upper limits are dictated by the author himself.

>If I had that fruit, I'd use it so much better than the user does!

Oda says no.

I think the official clause says the devil fruit is only as good as the user's mind and physical condition.
If the Smoke Smoke is weak, it's because Smoker is weak and uncreative.

It seems Toei added some extra Carrot to this episode.

>that fucking leg

What would happen is Blackbeard and Kaido fought?

Something tells me Blackbeard would actually have a decent chance against Kaido.
I can only see Blackbeard be weak against someone like Shanks or Mihawk.

>Something tells me Blackbeard would actually have a decent chance against Kaido.

The fuck are you even asking.
We don't even begin to know Kaido's powerset or strength.

Eitherway Kaido is probably brutal as fuck.
I imagine him ripping BB to shreds, but BB has some gayass gimmicky bullshit to counter.

All the Yonkou could take each other on. If any of the armies couldn't deal with the others, they'd get taken over.

I have a feeling Kaido is a one man army in itself.

Kaido is currently the strongest Yonko.
After his defeat by Luffy (and whoever else), and Blackbeard has killed Shanks, Blackbeard will truly be the end game and the strongest in the world, to go on and be defeated by Luffy.

We know he is a Zoan, don't we?

And Blackbeard can do his gravity thing and have control over his Zoan body.

We don't know shit about Kaidou. He was gathering a Zoan army because SMILES make Zoans, but that doesn't mean he's one himself. CP9 was the Zoan squad, but half their Devil Fruits were Paramecias.

Why does a girl in a suit look so good?

To be fair that shit was stupid. The clone was just used as a fake out for when Kyros cut off Doffy's head. Puppets are controlled by strings, his strings themselves being able to make life-like colored replicas of himself is a bit of a stretch.

She doesn't.