Why is it so hard to believe that Trump hired hoes to piss on him?

Seth Rich, Pizzagate, Benghazi - all of them make sense. But hoes pissing on Trump is where we draw the line?

it's irrelevant, like this thread

Legal in Russia anyway right?

Pizzagate isn't real

It’s as real as the nightly DAVID BROCK cumshot you receive to the face

So, not real. Thank you

Sage

Wait, weren't we the ones who created the fake pee story?

EVEN IF it was real it wouldn't even be a big deal.

oh it is. the Alefantis Mafia will be exposed sooner than you think

We came up with the story dickhead. So, yeah, *we know* it's bullshit.

Rope day soon kikel.

my cousin died at Sandy Hook

Yes, which doubles the hilarity

Actually the theory that it's totally true and it's the root cause of a Trump/Putin bff relationship to take down Soros and the Rothschilds is funnier than anything else. It's basically a global version of Weiners dick pics saving America.

You're trying to manipulate pure chaos. Your job should be seeking the descriptive for truth rather than manipulating the crowd. In Lear, the fool is the wisest because he holds no agenda and speaks truth to power. Also, i hope your boss dies.

I'll be waiting

>hurr muh day of the rope fantasy
Grow up kid

because I literally made it up on Sup Forums one day and 8 weeks later it's being reported on the news.

There is literally nothing wrong with getting pissed on by whores. Some people are in to that. There's nothing wrong if with the President being a sexual deviant as long as he doesn't break any laws and doesn't get blackmailed because of it.

Yes, but OP is too much of a newfag to know this.

> grow up kid
I am a big boy **I ate my vegetables**

i love these kinds of threads. i agree with them. but dont know how to pretend to shill like a jewmpfpanzee in these instances. i dont want to read any of those that people have inevitably put in here. how could anybody possibly shill against this?

Because Sup Forums literally made it up and it caught like wildfire you newfag Shill. Sage. mods delet thread pls

Sup Forums also made up Seth Rich and pizzagate stories. Doesn't mean they're not true.

Where is proof that Sup Forums made it up, aholes?

>christopher steele ran away and changed his name because he's only a cartoon character
1243-D larping

Ha!

low effort troll attempt

generic nothingfrog

>unironically believing someone married to a specimen like Melania uses hookers.

If they had reported that Trump pissed on women, people might have believed that. Nobody is going to to buy into a story about Trump taking a golden stream to the face.
They got greedy.

If it had been leaked when he was just a billionaire real estate mogul I would have been more inclined to believe it. But of course it didn't and came put during an election cycle where he was the leading republican candidate so I can't see it as anything other than attack ad propaganda. The Democrats were desperate and throwing everything they could at him to see if anything would stick.

You can eat the same dish only so many times.

I laughed so hard. Thanks for your work, user.

Sexual limited faggots
Golden shower is nice only need to convince my gf to shit on my stomach now

I will be

That's what models/actresses are for. Russian hookers are still way downstream.

Because he's a germaphobe..

Even if its true, who the hell cares? Consenting adults and all that, that because you or me aren't into it, doesn't mean its a reason for him not to be president.

Yes sir.

Because he hired them to piss on Obummers' bed.

Fucking hell, the thread quality tonight is absolute garbage.

Sup Forums made the story up as disinfo for Rick Wilson, who was friends with McMuffin, who is friends with McCain
Suddenly FBI is investing a glorified shitpost, and it turns out the Dems ended up funding its inclusion when amassing 'opposition info' from the Russians, who didn't give a shit so long as they got paid

It's not real. Even if it is, why would I care. Trump is based enough to have these kinds of fetishes.

Get to collapse Deep State

He's a germaphobe. Also, why would he pay for random hookers when he can have Melania any night of the week?

re roll

Pizzagate is real. Israel is behind pizzagate.

Israel killed JFK.

>0

only beta orbiters can't conceive that

tomorrow's gonna be something special isn't it

Sure why not

No one unironcally believes in pizzagate. It's a meme.

Newfags get out

Sage

You're obviously fucking new

Trump is a well known germaphobe

Say he did just that. Who cares is this a crime? I don't get the obsession over it.

Because it was deliberately made up by an user. It's not that we can't belive it, we KNOW that it's fake.

the dossier was written up by some user and people thought it is real. its fucking retarded where as we have enough evidence to at least considder the rest. either way a hiring a hooker to piss on obamas bed would be based