Whats up with shitskins and eye contact

>be me
>going to drive my gf home from university
>as i entered the campus i noticed the sheer amount of shitskin and negro students
>i am not the type of person to look at the ground while walking so i just keep my eyes at head level
>EVERY SINGLE SHITSKIN I MEET LOOKS AT THE GROUND
>most of the negros just frowned while keeping eye contact
>but ALL of the white students that passed me kept eye contact and smiled
Can someone explain me this phenomenon ?is it uncommon in their cultures to keep eye contact or is it something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_contact#Between_species
youtu.be/-b5aW08ivHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can someone explain me this phenomenon ?
I believe they call it, lying on Sup Forums.

i bet you are the kind of shitskin manlet that looks at the ground when some one walks past
Why the fuck would i be lying?

I imagine that in a third world country like Bulgaria, the dark skinned people from more civilized countries don't want to risk getting violently assaulted by a ravenous pack of wild Bulgarian savages.

It does not help your case that you are so triggered when you are called out for what you are. Everyone can see it and can see your shame.

you have a point

Fucking Kek.

OP, it's called the caste system. They're lower class citizens, so it is considered impolite to directly look at others considered above oneself.

It’s their inferiority complex.

You see it in their music and culture.

>hip hop - we so cool yo (no their not)
>culture - yeah fuck bitches get money

It’s an overcompensation. They feel inferior just being around white man, in Africa they still respect white man as smarter and more valuebale just watch some African documenturies their you will see how niggers truly feel. In other countries tho they can’t admit to that so they try to overcompensate.

And I'll bet you're the kind of sad lonely larper that comes onto Sup Forums to pretend he has a girlfriend.

>Why the fuck would i be lying?
Enjoy your stay on the internet.

>LMAO U R TRIGGERED XDDDDD

If you're going to be that much of a faggot, at least use the Kekistan flag so you fit in better.

>i dont have a gf so no one else has
>>/r9k/

Lmao shitskin detected. You do know that your ancestors never contributed anything of value to the work?

Just like you, you are valueless, you will never contribute and all you do is take from white and Asian inventors and culture

You’re fucking pathetic, consider Suizide.

eye contact makes me really uncomfortable. i'm probably autistic or something. it makes getting a job in america kind of hard because employers care about everything except your actual abilities. i ended up self-employed just because i was so bad at interviews.

Its so cute to see the untermensch race try to mention itself alongside the glorious Asian master race.

Stop trying to give value to your bacterial race by associating with actual humans. You are just pale blacks.

I'm white though Germistan.

OP made up some stupid story about minorities on campus being afraid of looking white men in the eyes as he walks past them.

>Germany calling anyone a shit skin
That's rich. Enjoy another term of Merkel you fucking unsavable cucks.

In many cultures, eye contact is a sign that you're being confrontational.

OP might just be confusing cultural differences with perceived racial differences.

Easy mistake to make, I guess.

>i noticed the sheer amount of shitskin and negro students
Where the fuck does your gf study?

Niggers think direct eye conflict is confrontational, so they don’t look at you if they don’t have a plan to victimize you.

Why would they look at you and smile? They have nothing in common with you. You smile at people you trust, and even blacks dont relax around niggers.

>>germany calling anyone a shitskin
>america calling out anyone on their shitskin problem

i even asked if its a cultural thing though

the medical university in plovdiv

That explains it then. The only reason anyone would come to study in Bulgaria is medicine.

Too lazy to fill

it's a low intelligence thing, stupid people often don't bother to look at someones face because they don't process as much of the information they get out of it

you can even tell this in babies and animals, e.g. a smarter dog looks to its owners face to see how they feel about a situation and it informs how they behave, while a stupid dog just reacts immediately

or a baby that will grow up to be an idiot doesn't look at peoples faces but you can tell when someone will be smart even when they're only a few weeks old because they're constantly looking around at everyone's faces to get information on how they feel

>Be autistic
>Try to increase my social skills
>work on maintaining eye contact
>Hear from someone that shit freaks people out
>Try to balance it out
>Eyes started to dart up and down as if I'm having a seizure
>At least I'm not a nig-
>See my flag
>kill myself
>Corpse akwardly look at the ground

>>EVERY SINGLE SHITSKIN I MEET LOOKS AT THE GROUND
Natural inferioriry complex, they know we are superior and in OUR homelands

t. shitskin

It’s a lost cause with these subhuman shitskins.

Did you notice how they attack you in this thread just by calling out their inferiority complex?

It’s/ pathetic. Their overinflated ego is literally the only thing they have

Lmao

>Niggers in Bulgaria
doubt.png

Keked

Thanks Swedenbro

Eye contact is unconsciously a challenge to them, an act of aggression or dominance. They avoid eye contact because they want to avoid a fight. If you can win the fight, be the dominant male, you can look at whoever you want. Non-dominant primates are usually pushed to the outskirts of the tribe and exhibit fearful tendencies.

Did you notice most of these subhumans hide their flag? It’s a typical shitskin thing to do.

Because they know they have nothing to do with the geographic flag that is dis-laced so they change it to a meme flag.

Laughable.

>shitskins little feelings getting hurt by statistics and facts

>muhhhh racisss,mmmm

my sister has a family in germany in some town near bavaria i really hope things there dont go to hell for atleast 10 more years
godspeed bro

If she stays in the rural area it’s all good.

>be me
>be tall and look ok
>still a /r9k level anisocial weirdo
>take a bus
>try to not look at people's faces or reflections of them in in the window specifically not to make them feel like i'm staring at them
>get bored with looking outside and look around
>notice some slime dude is looking at me
>look back at window
>still looking at me
>laughs (probably something funny on his phone)
>looks at me
>get annoyed
>STARE BACK AT HIM
>DONT BLINK
>MAKE A CRAZY FACE
>KEEP STARING AT HIM
>he seems to have noticed and turned away
>turns back and I'm still staring at him imitating rigor mortis on my face
>appears to be uncomfortable
>i keep starong right between his eyes
>he gets up and changes seats

Arent most people gettong uncomfortable when feel stared at?
I start thinking like did a bird shit on me? Do i look messy? Did I step in dogshit?
WHAT TGE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

Nah, if you look them in the eyes they get aggressive, you don't look them in the eyes they'll get aggressive. Fucking Niggers.

Guys did all the shitskin suddenly disaster in this post because if the cognitive dissonance these facts caused them?

Damn... so that’s how it works... they always run away like cockroaches when you turn in the light

Really activated my melanin receptors

Why do you want to make eye contact with other people you don't know if you aren't talking to them you faggot

UGGAA. IIGGAA BIX NOOD NUGA NIGGA NIGGA NUG BUGS

im looking straight ahead yet they still look down
explain that

from what I've seen they stare a lot, especially Middle Easterners and Indians

>maintaining eye contact with whites

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_contact#Between_species

>Likewise,chimpanzeesuse eye contact to signal aggression in hostile encounters, and staring at them in a zoo can induce agitated behavior.

That is not true at all, I'm surrounded by shitskins and they always look at you weirdly and stare at you with a fucked up stupid face.

Staring is legitimately one of the main reason I never leave house.

You....are....a....shitskin....yourself.....
youtu.be/-b5aW08ivHU

koi universitet e tva

They are shitskins in Bulgaria.
Of course they want to avoid a beating.

he wanted to fuck you

>but ALL of the white students that passed me kept eye contact and smiled

that's not normal here, it would be very strange if you did this, people would think you are on drugs or something

sounds very strange to me that you have eye contact with hundreds of people during the day, I'll believe it for the sake of argument but it's bullshit

>bulgarian just discovered the virgin/chad meme and manually forces himself to stare down random people to not look "beta"

I've heard Finns are all basically introverted and people don't talk much in public, like it's a country of INTP 4channers. I'm sure it's an exaggeration, but I've heard it multiple times; and Millennial Woes uploaded a video yesterday where he was interviewed by a Finn, and the guy said exactly the same thing.

Basically every meme about Finns is true to some extent. They are very introverted even by Nordic standards and yes, you can recognize them by their eyes most of the time.

i learned that you have to deal with it this way. walk with your chin up and with confidence, dont look away when they look at you. it will make you look weak and make you a target. so look back but dont make a mean mug! mostly they will leave it at that. im not looking for trouble but ill kill every last one of you if i need to look.