WAKE UP Sup Forums SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN

"Corey Feldman claims he's being targeted for death for trying to expose Hollywood pedophile ring"

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/25/corey-feldman-claims-hes-being-targeted-for-death-for-trying-to-expose-hollywood-pedophile-ring.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJYBp3ghX7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No idea who that faggot is thh but if (((they))) want him dead he must be based

Looks like he was MJs boy toy and helped him get off pedo charges

aw fuck niggas

always love a good pedowood thread

Frigged up if accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=tJYBp3ghX7s

Why doesn’t he just livestream the accusations instead of trying to revitalize his useless career?

Nothing to see here, nazi larper shills. Just a disturbed anti-semite spreading slanderous lies.

The pied piper will come and take this drug addict away and he'll kill himself with a drug overdose.

he's literally jewish

>doesn't know who corey feldman is

how old are you?

then maybe he should list the people instead of doing this stupid song and dance for money.

He's an actor. Or at least he was. One of his close friends, who was also an actor, killed himself. Most likely it was because of lingering shame over being molested. Nowadays Corey is doing pic related.

As a Sup Forums old timer I can smell a troll fake news pusher and this is one. quit spamming the web with this bullshit.
That's not how radar works.
not an argument.

do you think all of the goonies got molested? D:

he wants to tell people who did it.

but being a typical jew, he wants to get rich by doing it.

whats a making a doco going to do about it.

just tell people who it is.

only rural and suburban retards believe in pizzagate/pedogate.

Fuck
So this is the lasting effect of being diddled?
Stuck in an endless loop, doing the 'i got touched - shuffle"
The horror.

Tangentially related: Isn't this what did Milo in? He claimed to've been molested by high-powered Hollywood people, but when asked for names he said "Nah. What proof do I have? I'm not going into 4 separate court cases on defamation."

Like, Corey is doing the same thing, he's saying he was there, he's saying he saw it happen, he's saying it happened to him too. Whereas Milo could be silenced because he was already a side-show, Corey has a place in all our hearts.

Is this a devil's standard?

Feldman needs to put up or shut up. His indiegogo fundraising campaign is just a cash grab. After the Weinstein fiasco, now is the time for him to start naming names. He will be protected by the media in this current climate. If he waits around, he'll miss the window. I'm sure he was abused but he's an ass for trying to monetize it.

Seriously the cringe is violent

I'm with everyone else he should spill the beans before he gets suicided really soon

Fuck You, Ancapfag.

because he wants money.
he wants you faggots to give him money so that he can produce a shitty video in which he never states any names.