NZ Labour will cut immigrati-

Remember when NZ First was going to solve the immigration problem in NZ?
> Didn't take the immigration portfolio
> Immigration almost an afterthought in the coalition agreement

Well that's ok because Labour is anti-immigrant too, right?

www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11937227

> Disabled Fijian man Sagar Narayan given reprieve by new government as deportation halted
> First act of the new immigration minister
> Shows Labour is about change: changing a decision to deport him
> Save a retarded poo-in-loo

Hey, they are only reviewing the case...
> Being this stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0Dpqy
labour.org.nz/labour_joins_double_the_quota_campaign
img.scoop.co.nz/media/pdfs/1710/362429780LabourandNewZealandFirstCoalitionAgreement.pdf
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11936726
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i-Its ok guys I read the article, he's a Fijian doctor. he's a benefit to our country, stop worrying guys.
Anyway its late i'm off to bed..

We are fucked. Death squads?

>Thinking a horse-faced tranny communist masquerading as a le stronk idependant wymin feminist meme would cut immigration

They're also doubling the rapefugee quota. I'm fucking pissed about that.

I warned kiwifags here but no it was all Based Winston this, /ourmaori/ that...

Just kill me. What is wrong with these people

I also warned against this but i guess poeple wanted Change. Change from asians to Rapefugees.

link?

This

Ctrl-f "refugee quota":

archive.fo/0Dpqy

> doubling the rapefugee quota
A promise you just know they will keep.

> link?
labour.org.nz/labour_joins_double_the_quota_campaign

thanks bros

Why are you so asshurt about immigration being reduced? the have started banning foreign buyers as well fucking good shit mate. You aren't going to astroturf Sup Forums i wont let you slant eyed shills.

"bu bu bu but muh trees"

t. Curwen Rolinson

Boy are you in for a surprise when you actually read the coalition agreement.

img.scoop.co.nz/media/pdfs/1710/362429780LabourandNewZealandFirstCoalitionAgreement.pdf

> started banning foreign buyers
You think that because you believed a career politician. However, what the agreement actually says is: "undertake a comprehensive register of foreign owned land and housing."

Still anyone who was concerned Winston might not live up to his promises or thinks Jacinda isn't the second coming must be called Chang...

>blah blah blah
This is all i need to post in response and i can do this on every thread all day every day good luck shilling here cunt.

Put a Chinamen behind the racist and it works,

>nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11936726
> A bill to stop overseas speculators from buying existing homes will be introduced by Christmas, Prime Minister-elect Jacinda Ardern told a workers' conference in Wellington today.
>Speaking to the Council of Trade Unions conference to rapturous applause today, Ardern outlined a number of incoming workplace policies, including higher minimum wages, and restoring the right to meal and rest breaks.

If they back down on it now, expect all sorts of shit. Now we wait to see what happens with immigration.

t. Sagar Narayan's boyfriend.

Labour didn't even have the stones to deport one retard who was already gift wrapped to be kicked out. Prepare for disappointment mate.

He's a gook cunt trying to convince anons that a reduction in immigration is not an actual reduction. Shit all over shills like him and drive them out.

t. gook

All your women are berong to us!

I wonder how much Aunty Helen's arm is inside Horsie's arse.

Enjoy your gook refugees with the next Nork conflict, sheep fucker.

kek

>No immigration portfolio
>No Maori seats referendum
>No free-to-air sports
>Refugee intake doubled

But hey, at least Curwen gets his pot referendum. Chur bro 420 blaze it.