Hey pol, we have a serious identity crisis...

Hey pol, we have a serious identity crisis. Americans that are "European" are claiming to be Irish or English or some other European country. It's a risk to all European countries as for our identity will eventually be replaced by an american one. They left us Europeans and its time we left them, we don't want Americans we don't need them, america has never been a strictly white or European country. Theybare outcasts. Some examples of the american is kids. I saw one kid in my home country speaking with an american accent, it made me fucking sick. Now look at this kid he's all grown up living in his moms house fat, pimp and socially anxious. The hijacking of the European identity was invented single handedly by the Americans, it's time we rise Europeans as the Americans covertly threaten our European bloodlines, cultures and traditions.

What an Irish English German nigger will tell you
>I deeply admire your culture(Even tho they have never fucking traveled to our countries once or bothered to learn our languages)
>But muh heritage(Seriously, stay in america u toxic fat fuck)
>All my ancestors had European heritage(But they where all born in american LMFAO GTFO KID)
>The discrimination against Irish immigrants
>War of independence
>Mocking of the English
There absolute fucking scum and don't value us at all they pike fun at us every fucking chance they get, its time European brothers, that we rise up against the Americans take a stance. Americans need to fucking burn!

I completely agree. We are going to have to nuke bomb america before we have there imaginary ethnostate. Fat fucks.

Chill out Nigel its called banter, and if you dont want us who cares? im just fine here.

This thread and anything involved in it is complete propaganda.

Paid shill thread

Liberals can't meme.

Use this as an example of a shill thread.

German here. Americans are a disgrace, even if they are white, they certainly do not support the European identity, they support being a useless fat fucking american identity which we do not need. Fuck em.

same OP shill

Fuck Americans, there absolute mongrel dogs. All of them are closet school shooters too. But hey let america tear away the European and white identity, whilst those fat fucks will blame da joos. Absolute dumb fucks.

shill

Americans are traitors to Europeans.

shilling. here have a shilling.

Keep crying you american mongrel.

Share your american mongrells

Shills shilling

shill

Americans here claim to be about the white race but they laugh as their white homelands are destroyed. Truly a sickening people.

exactly what a shill would say.

You feel the same way about Western whites claiming to be European that African blacks feel about Western blacks claiming to be African. It's probably due to a similar 15 point IQ deficit between groups.

keep dumping all your shill memes so i can catalogue them.

Look at the panicked american mongrel dog accusing everyone of being a shill XD fucking idiot.

shiller

> What an Irish English German nigger will tell you
Drinking The Queen's tea right now. It's dope as fuck.

> its time European brothers
Hey, didn't you leave that union or something a while back? How's that been going for you anyway?

>america has never been a strictly white or European country
That's right, shlomo. Europe was also never strictly white and Christian, let's just take in those refugees!!!

There's no "white" race. There are Germans, French, Spanish, Norwegians, etc. American whites are just mixes of those Europeans with a completely different culture (or lack thereof).

Instead of accepting themselves as a new mixed race, they continue "muh European" heritage rants and step on other mixed-heritage peoples to compensate for their inferiority complex.

36%

shillen

This is copypasta I saw it a few hours ago shill

We'll sooner nuke you, Arabia. We can't have the Islamists getting their hands on all those nuclear stockpiles.

*Eurabia

I'll take things shills say for 100, Alex!

No shillin' bruh. Just truth.

Who is forcing you to take part in the "americanisation"? ... Just wondering. I mean Germany is forcing their "let's bring all poor people to Europe so they can roam around and get welfare n rape n shiet" crap.
But you don't hear me moaning about it

>All my ancestors had European heritage(But they where all born in american LMFAO GTFO KID)
thats' a stupid argument. If a German, Italian or French moves somewhere else, he doesn't suddenly become something else.
If I moved to Japan, I would still not be Japanese.
Americans might not be German/Irish/Italian/French/etc. by culture, since they live in a predominantly anglo culture country, but they can be by ethnicity.
>but they are all mixed!
Yea, even the white ones are mixed. I personally don't care as long as they look white and not like le 56% face I consider them our equals

Shill thread.

Stop trying to Americanise EUROPE WE DO NOT NEED IT, U ARE THE THREAT TO THE FUCKING WHITE RACE DONT U REALISE IT? Ur tryna fucking destroy our culture so fuck u.

Hey terrorist! Stfu if you knew anything about culture or heritage you wouldn't be a fucking commie

shillin shillerz

Americans are self deluded fat fucks, let them stay in there shitty country. If they ever want to come Europe the answer is no, since they literally threaten our identity.

shiller

Burger here. Don't leave me.

Americanisation from a cultural point of view is indeed a problem. White Americans are not a demographic threat to anyone, since they are extremely close to us genetically speaking (and all Europeans are close to each other on a genetic level as well)

Mongrel or no mongrel, Americans don't preserve European culture. It's like there completely retarded or something. We don't want u Americans bye.

shillz

No, we don't want u fuck off amerifat.

First you must aquire more nukes, Ahmed. Quit talking reckless. You homos have 225, we have 7800.

All our nations have similar problems. Say no to divide and conquer.

Identifying yourself as a burger.

You should be deported.

have fun with your 24/7 surveilance. You're so cucked you're gonna let brexit slip away. You're too weak to leave the EU.

Shut up shill.

/Leftypol/ divide and conquer shill

Yes, whike Europe is become part of the new Caliph and being mixed with niggers and sand coons who praise a pedophile.

It's okay. It's fun to remember that my roots -
to embrace that my ancestors came from Europe 400 years ago, and my family's been here in Southeast PA since. I prefer it here, desu senpai. Happy Kurban Bayrami too, it's being celebrated soon in Europe right?

I don't have a problem with amerifats, the problem is since they have beaner blood, or from a mixed ethnic European background and don't come from Europe why should they deserve any place in Europe? Fuck them.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

biggest shill of the thread.

obvious shill.

This divide and conquer bs is why we can never fully realize our potential

Your having a hard enough time looking after yourselves. Now is not the time for finger pointing at each other. Excuse me that some of us don't want to see Europe destroyed as much as you all do, with your inability to fight back in any meaningful way.

shill. we are not divided. you're just trying to give the appearance of a divide.

They're not shills, bud. What you and all other dumb Americans need to realize is that eur*peans are our enemies. They hate us far more than we hate them, and despite all we've done for them, they will stab us in the back as soon as they get the chance.
Europe will be far better off when it is a Muslim colony.

Lol look at the amerimutts accusing people of being shills post em boys.

What's with all the America vs. Europe D+C shilling lately? It's really kicked into high gear over the last week or so.

using an american flag shill

shill shilling. using a stock shill meme.

It's just Sup Forums retards shitposting

shills shilling n shit. ya know.

European brothers stop loving Americans, we are Europeans and we shall not let those Americans decide who's white and who isn't. We are brothers fellow euros don't let americans let you forget that.

I know nothing? Please educate me then. Start by telling me about your own heritage…

I'm one of you type of shills

Self-loathing limp wristed twink candyass.

Why do Americans claim European heritage but never act European? They can all go fuck themselves.

Why do Europeans follow the false song of globalism and cuck themselves to vote for Globalists and allow dangerous immigrants into their country?

Shillllllllllsssssss

Fuck Americans, thanks for the wake up call op.

Why do americans are such niggers?

You are retarded though. Notice how all american posters keep replying to the same Brit which only posts once. He's just resetting his router/data connection and you fall for it

>1 post by this ID

Sage in all fields.

way too obvious shill

and a bundle of sticks.

Why do Portuguese can't Engrish?

shill

sage all shills

They never acted European. In fact, for most of their history they took pride in that, in how different their culture is from European cultures.

Only now for some reason they want to bring up their distant ancestry.

Not as nigger as you tho.

shill

>What's with all the America vs. Europe D+C shilling lately? It's really kicked into high gear over the last week or so.
It's retarded shitposters from Sup Forums

White supremacy was invented by the Jews, just so Americans can attack the European identity and make us into a paki /Muslim nation. Its not going to work on me likes and amerimutts

So, basically they're trying to """raid"""?

>cuz we whyte, pendejo, don't txu see? Europerans are globaliss lol, puta, achmed amiright fellow whyte jamaltzenberg??

You can't even write.

>Shill
>3 Posts by id

Ur a fucking idiot

you're a fucking shill

>how dare you point out the truth shill? Huehuehuehuehuehue
How does it feel to be the closest country to brazilinigger?

Amerimutts are a joke, even in Germany the Nordic resistance told me "Americans are not real European, they don't support our cause" Which tells me all this be in america is just to take the eyes of the prize, helping European brothers. To hell with america.

very funny thread.
england is not part of europe.

Whatever u say abdul

You have a very myopic view of the world. America is fucking amazing, shill.

blatant shill. not even trying

shill

you always acted like an enemy, and you destroyed europe by starting ww2 for the jews, then allied with america to help you destroy it.

this

I agree stay strong European brothers, god bless u all.

They are in the EU soo, and they will be... Thats kind of not true

Yes, because you guys suck at managing a former colony of yours, now I'm supposed to somehow feel something. I don't think about Huezil. In fact, now I'm just wondering why you guys suck at being """European"""?