The biggest construction project in Russia is a bridge. A bridge to connect people and support them...

The biggest construction project in Russia is a bridge. A bridge to connect people and support them. The biggest construction project in USA is a wall, to divide.

youtu.be/WOTs8zgiTWM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ahFPqwnko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The biggest construction project in the USA was the interstate highway program.

well we can't build a fucking bridge to mexico it's all land

Woah... this really.... made me think...

Woah...

Other than the part in which the border is literally a river.

A bridge to newly annexed Crimea?

>The biggest construction project in Russia is a bridge. A bridge to connect clay it annexed

lol, a bridge to connect their newly occupied territory to the rest of russia, how noble

Yes! From Russian mainland to Crimea
It's 12 miles long and cost only 10 billions

Pretty impressive

Why not? Ukraine government literally blows up electrical grid to inflict pain on Crimea residents

>Annexing what have belongs to you
Uhmm, no sweety.

it would be a small bridge

WHOA! DEEEP. So we should actually build BRIDGES to Mexico, because that will help.

I GET IT!!

P O W E R F U L

For you.

>when you spend 10bn on a bridge which probably won't even be finished and 90% of your country is a 3rd world shithole

>Masterpiece
That mediocre bridge

By that logic everybody in europe has claims on everybody else and should promptly start a nice free for all war

I wish the capital city of your country was called Rhea

It's long.

It's already finished. Opening end of December 2017
Meanwhile Britain can't even maintain its infrastructure

EU meme flag on Sup Forums has come to be a visual signal for disregarding all the text that follows.

>When 1000 children are getting rapes by invaders but you don't care because you have to fish Qurans out of Thames

Mediocre? Are you retarded?

Are you stupid?
Building a bridge INSIDE your own country and building a wall with ANOTHER country full of shitskins and psycho cartels.

Yes, Russia wishes to unify the world. Why fight back, EU? Just accept the rule of the Russian Federation seeing how you guys like communism so much. Now you can have your cake and not eat it too.

>the Ukraine
You don't even exist
Back to /x/ comrade

oh wow man that was so poetic.
Kys faggot

Sorry I can't hear you over the Muslim rape conquest going on in your street

I wonder how much of our money was stolen to build this...

>occupied territory
Yes, by dirty ukies. Now it is liberated and everyone(except some muslim tatars) are happy. But tatars weren't happy under ukies either.

>muh saviour russia
Keep falling for that commie subversion.

Hmm.. 1600 British children remember?
Britain is still kinda worse than Germany atm

>10bn

lol no, it will cost way more and be a shitheap once finished because every politician and company involved will steal as much as they can.

Thats how it goes with building projects in russia

Oh, look, I'm an EU fag too now. I just migrated my way to Brussels.

>taking out strategically important pieces of infrastructure in a war
>excuses of human beings will get butthurt over it
I'm willing to bet money that, this thing is either going to collapse, be under constant maintenance work or jsut straight up cost quintuple tha amount russian officals claimed it to be. Also, if it ever comes to a war between Russia and tha NATO, this thing is gonna get bombed within a day max.

Yup, thanks to the so called perestroika and Glasnost.

My question is how much use is it going to get? Who takes a car to vacation these? They take a plane.

>which probably won't even be finished
In your wet dreams, Mykola. Get raped by pakis.

10 billion is nothing for such a project
Germany has wasted 16 billion on a unfinished airport in Berlin called BER with stolen tax money

One is connecting parts of the same country

The other is protecting one country from another.

Kys.

I want some goddamn gibs. And a German woman.

I’ve often wondered about the sail style suspension bridges - especially one as wide as the new bay bridge using only one row of cables. Duh! They are best as pedestrian paths IMO. This Russian bridge is absolutely stunning though - really is a masterpiece.

No one is working on the wall though.

I believe that's your own streets, lad.

Citation : your ass
How is BER going you stupid German lol!?

OFC it would be a Herman saying things...

So you are denying that Crimeans are happy being part of Russia again? Talk about subversion.

*just *the
It appears that I'm retarded

even better was how they had scheduled an active train service to and from the station...like 2 years ago?

My goddamn shill flag disappeared. I believe in the EU and I'm an asylum seeker fleeing tyrannical, imperialism American oppression. Two scoops, Drumpf.

It's connecting Krasnodar to Crimea
Both huge cities
Also freight is also important, the bridge has railway too

The same way S21 is going, lmao.
Pro tip: it's shit.

It's not just for vacation. Crimea needs transport connection with mainland Russia, since Ukraine is blocking from their side.
And new airport is being built, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ahFPqwnko

Yes
Also they had that Rheintal Brücke project which they canceled
Germany is a mess..

posting in soros thread.
sage

You seem very smart. I bet you like merkel aswell.

Did they solve Crimea's power problem after Ukraine pulled the plug?

Is the railway outfitted with a new kind of stealth technology? Because it's in none of the pictures.

My go-to assumption for these projects is 50% getting stolen.

Good question. No idea. Maybe some Russian can chime in.
Knowing Russians, they probably solved it

>kill the opinionated opposition

look we all wanted to be russian see? This war was nothing ok? see now we all want to be russian!

Not to mention the russian demographic war. The propaganda machine etc.

Russia=shitty pile of cold war resentment.

we already have enough bridges faggot.

It's in the video
Two lanes for Train and 2 for car and another for pedestrian if I'm not wrong

Underrated

Knowing Russia they don't want their conditions to be worse or it will make them look unfavorable. So I assume they're fronting the bill to keep everyone happy. For now.

>Knowing Russians,they probably solved it
The last time the russians solved something, the soviet union collapsed.

While its a good project and shows ability to quick mobilization and do big projects, i sincerely hope its actually made well and no problems "suddenly" arise with it in few years.

Generally speaking, such goverment led projects are rather positive. While the one in Far East was pointless (but one has at least to try), the Sochi preparation for Olympics actually created very good infrastructure that serves well now (yes, i was there and its great), and Kazan as well in praparation for 2018.

As far infrastructure and tourism goes - Crimea is actually shit, but hopefully that will be fixed eventually too, as nature and landscape there is still great.

A pedestrian lane? Cool now russkies have a new popular suicide jump

I don't know what you're gloating about, Pierre. It's because of the PC globalist cartel represented by your flag that such an atrocity ever occurred.
Those shitskin goatfuckers never should have been in the UK in the first fucking place.

Well Russians are experts in energy transportation so I assume they solved it or are solving it, probably with the bridge somehow

They say it's there but it's neither in the pictures of the actual bridge, nor would the construction of the bridge allow for it to be somewhere where we couldn't see it, like under the bridege for example

SU collapsed without bloodshed
They had the right to keep eastern Germany but gave it away because they're not barbarians like some other country who shed massive blood in 1940 over a small corridor to Danzig..

How do you know it doesn't allow it? German engineers are not reliable. See BER

Its not that easy to solve, it`ll require some years more and rebuilding of infrastructure. Sure, quick fixes were applied and energy magistrals being created - but electricity problem is not entirely fixed in Crimea still and blackouts happen from what i know.

As far improving overall situation in there, however - a shit ton of money is being invested in it and some things are better: but overall it still feels like piece of old soviet union in comparison to modern Russia. Goverment pushes for tourism very hard, with litterally millions travelling there - but mostly its poor seniors and kids travelling there using goverment subsidies.

Crimea first and foremost should fix itself and have own income. Most probably agriculture and tourism, but for tourism they really need to improve level as it cant be compared to say Sochi.

Don't forget about Sochi's contractor embezzlement of government funds. Seems nothing can be done without some form of corruption in the mix. As for Crimea I'm sure it will be a hot Russian vacation attraction due to the warm weather. Less to Turkey and more to their own economy I guess.

The Soviets should have built that bridge desu. Also Russians are doing the project stupidly overkill, the railway should be in a cut and tunnel and cut with spoil used as fill for a normal raised highway. Long viaducts merely to look impressive, those sand spits are solid enough (also fuck the environment argument).

the price is the most impressive part. there's a reason russians have a reputation for being efficient engineers.

Dont pretend its different elsewhere. Your country is not a bit better. It is ironic people focusing on corruption in Russia always, while being unaware of own. Germans for once should be horrified if they actually looked at amount of money wasted yearly and US is pretty much legalized corruption. All the money invested in Sochi was worth it.

There are projects that arent that effective - see Far East ones i mentioned: but as Russia one doesnt really have a choice really, one has to do something forcefully to develop regions. With our geography and population, the only real mean is goverment spilling money somewhere for anything to happen there.

Sadly, we currently lack ability and will of current Chinese gov for actually big projects like say Transsib in past or new massive river energy plants. Best we can is apply quick id patches and improve things here and there, hoping it gives impulse for rest.

Sometimes there is litterally no other choices, but to keep money in black holes - be it infrastructure projects, military industrial complex, education and research, medicine etc.

SU collapsed because of bloodshed. They just couldn't keep the people to believe their stupid ideology anymore, since at this point in time, a overwhelming majority of russians had already expirienced someone they know being taken away by the secret police. Also the second world war was basically inevitable at this point in time, poland was just unlucky enough to get dicked down first. Neither poland nor germany saw "the free city of danzig" as a valid solution, it also didn't help that, instead of acting as
intermediarys, france and england just gave guarantees of independence for poland.

Yeah the Russkies dont need a wall because they ENFORCE THEIR FUCKING IMMIGRATION POLICIES

Next a railroad bridge across the Bering Straits, and the Sea of japan.

>Divide
Yes, it is a good thing to have a physical barrier against spics and criminals. Notice Russia doesn't have an illegal immigration problem from taconiggers either

This
Would be amazing
Russia should have kept Alaska
You could just take a train from Argentina and visit Siberia
Unfortunately we don't live in this ideal world

>implying the US doesn't do bridges

Russia has less than 4 million illegal immigrants all of them former soviet union citizens. US has more than 15 million illegal immigrants half of them mexicants. That is why you need a wall... unless you prefer to invade Mexico and make it a new state of the Union like Russia made with Crimea and your bridge over Kerch strait.

Yeah but in 5 years after it is finished, it will have been delayed by 3 years and will have racked up 50bn in costs

After Ukraine enforced those Crimea blockade it was totally justified just to invade and take land connection into Crimea.
But, whatever. I enjoy watching how Ukraine going mad over bridge.

What are you talking about, Mohammed? It about 70% finished, the most important and costly part, installation of two arches, is done. It will be ready at the end of 2018.

Not sure why Soviets wanted a barrage and lock system across it. Turn Azov Sea fresh? Stabilise canal levels upstream?

No it's not. It´ll be finished in 2018.

>loudest opposition members in Crimea are alive and still are reeeing about occupation
SHITTY PILE OF COLD WAR RESENTMENT
>neighboring Ukraine is riddled with political assassinations and heavily armed militias
Democratic and European.

If you're trying to claim that Crimeans don't want to be Russians, or that they were somehow intimidated into voting for it, you're either suffering mental disability or didn't research the subject at all. No human logic, physical evidence or comprehensive argument would make an impression on you.

I'm honestly happy we are finally done helping these selyuks.
Let'em burn, we have taken everything salvageable.

do they account for the (((curvature))) of the earth for that bridge?

>Dont pretend its different elsewhere

It is

Sure, other counties have dumb incompetent projects that eat shitloads of money but the amount of stolen money and corruption in public projects is insane in Russia

You actually know this but cannot agree around foreigners because Russians are 99% driven by butthurt over losing superpower status

Do they have welfare systems in Russia, or do they just pay you to post here?