When will Sup Forums swallow the final redpill?

When will Sup Forums swallow the final redpill?

This. Kill all men

We already know men are the violent warlike gender and that is our role. Do you have a point?

Women find those same crimunals sexy, and continue to have sex with those who have the most resources.

Most of them are raised by single mothers by the way.

This. Fuck trump and fuck men

>the stronger are more likely to be involved in crimes that require strength

colour me surprised

I have a red pill feminists will never swallow:

In Australia 52% of parents who kill their children are mothers and of their victims 54% are males.

It's even higher in the US I believe..

Swallow it bitch..

Are you implying men are more thrill seeking than women? Cuz that'd be sexist.

Women do not have the libido that men have.

>Are you implying niggers are more thrill seeking than white people? Cuz that'd be racist.
>White people do not have the libido that niggers have.
See what I did there?

That men excel at everything they try? Already we’ll aware, m8.

You may not like it, but these are the facts, Sup Forums. Can't argue with facts.

The same thing can be said about Jews.

What's your point?

Hello feminist!

this just proves the superiority of men imo.

The only thing women succeed at is depression and number of attempts required to commit suicide.

Okay, so in your opinion, niggers are superior to whites?

So we should encourage women to commit more crime?

Maybe have a women's criminal drive?

When we have two people going to jail make sure that women are properly represented by the population percentage?

We should make things less robust so its easier for women to commit crimes?

If men being vastly over represented in crime statistics only proves the superiority of men over women, then what follows is, by that very same logic, niggers are superior to whites.

England and Wales
OFC They are fucking degenerates why did you expect

No. Men are over-represented in crime because they're smart or strong enough to pull it off, if they decide to.
Nogs are over-represented in crime because they're too stupid to do anything else and too stupid to avoid getting caught.

First, the comment was mentioned for the other fuckwit.
Second, shouldn't we examine what kind of. En commit these crimes? Oh wait, then we get niggers, and we can't have that now can we?

Double standards my dude.

Bump