If blacks are responsible for murders...

If blacks are responsible for murders, then why does New York City - which is 25% black - have a lower murder rate than the national average of the US? Hmmmmm, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Iq9pN5jzk
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because a lot of states are more than 25% black.

Lets take a look at an actual all white town, shall we?

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Iq9pN5jzk

Blacks are more violent, even in NYC.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

Blacks in north st louis are another breed entirely

You mean besides the fact it has londinistan levels of surveillance and one of the best police forces in the world ?

The 25% of niggers commit over 90% of the murders.

>police state works
k

Because there are no rural and suburban retards.

Someone has to be below average, that's how an average works.

13% of US population
50% of US murders

What part of the above don't you understand?
How is stat you quote supposed to supersede the conclusions drawn by the above statistic I quoted? You know the stat that's based on a much larger sample -- like THE ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY!

/thread

>then why does New York City - which is 25% black - have a lower murder rate than the national average of the US?

Because Guilani kicked niggers back into their mud huts so fucking hard, they haven't dared to stick their brillo-pad covered heads out in 30 years.

Any other stupid questions, Chicagofag?

Jew york shitty

Maybe because of one of the strongest police forces in the world

Stop and frisk

Rasist white bois BTFO!

Rural and suburban retards

Represent!

> Not understanding "National Average"

look at every area coffee not triggering the city, that is still considered NYC but odds not used in crime statistics for political and economic growth (optics) purposes.

***Bordering not within

When I went to New York in my vacations, I noticed A LOT of cops on the streets in every corner.

how is that tall ass condo building even possible. Looks like the wing could blow it over

I live in NYC and it fucking sucks. You get on a subway car and it you and one other white person, the rest are a grab bag of minorities jabbering in their gutter langauge. The nice parts of town are just the same, only the minorities are the global elite. The end result is you end up feeling like you live everywhere and nowhere, like you're living in an international airport where everyone is coming and going, no attachment, just there because that's where they need to be.

Anyway, the reason NYC has a low crime rate is because the NYPD doesn't fuck around. Gulianni had them come down hard on small crimes and clean up the parks by kicking out all the homeless and drug addicts. This started the process of gentrification which has resulted in the overpriced rich people Disney land that NYC is today.

In a lot of ways, it's the future of America: whites are just a minority among many, blacks are quarantined off in their own part of the city where they can shoot each other to their heart's content, and a highly militarized police force holds everything in place. Pretty depressing, IMO