What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvSPx8-HrTY
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/31/kenyan-election-official-christopher-msando-dead-before-national-vote
nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect
nairaland.com/4139250/spiritual-bomb-caused-governor-fayoses
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africans culturally never learned how to prepare for winter and therefor have no concept of planning for the future, which makes them looking for immediate gratification even if it hurts them later.

Same thing that went wrong with Rhodesia and South Africa.

putting anything of value in a place full of africans

there are huge regions with dry/wet seasons

What do you mean? This is the natural state for niggers. They are incapable of thinking even a single day ahead.

G I B

so some of these people are cooking with the oil from transformers lol

youtube.com/watch?v=tvSPx8-HrTY

I've heard crazier.

Do-gooders thought it would be nice to let them run their own country.

> MFW the white man's burden was real.

Go on.

>Niggers

I have been to Nigeria for work. I have heard some are frying food in pure PCB :) Very healthy....

That looks fun

Christ..

that's a good idea shit man. they have to be pretty smart to come up with that. I'm homeless, living with family but that isn't have a bad idea.

why the fuck cant these niggers act like people?

This is why you treat them like wild beasts that can NEVER be domesticated or house-broken.

>frying food in pure liquid cancer is a smart idea

No wonder you are homeless, fucking retard.

Someone out there has the screen caps of the guy who dealt with this foreign aid shit there. Just post them and /thread

That's right up there with pulling the copper wiring out of your walls and selling it to pay your electric bill.

No idea.

Riddle me this, dude: How are you going to fry the food without electricity to power the deep fryer?

Genuinely curious.

the funny thing is if you change Neger to Human it still makes sense

>high schools cooking and feeding vermin to kids
>cops disposing of government officials over Facebook comments
>cannabilism of opposing tribes
Day in the life. Hell, the head of the IEBC (the group that operates elections in Kenya) was executed not too long ago. He was found with a hand cut off and had signs of being tortured.

Fire you americunt. Ffs.
>How did we cook b4 elektrikky?

I need more memes like this

propane burner and a lighter

this wypipo fault

YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS AS AN AMERICAN.
FUCK.

>kenya
that's what went wrong.

>tempting the negroid man with short term profit.
It's like in nature, the afrikans will adapt to its environment and exploit the easiest way of survival

So you are going to get, what, a pint of cooking oil, up to exactly 350 degrees Farenheit, from top to bottom, using a propane burner?

You have no idea how deep fryers work, do you?

Fire won't work for deep frying. You have to keep the oil a universal temperature.

>He uses an electric stove
Really burns the burgers.

> feeding vermin to kids..
>> Ethiopians?

Kim should EMP USA. You guys would literally have to eat uncooked food.

>american education

the human race would die out if everyone had "good ideas" like them

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/31/kenyan-election-official-christopher-msando-dead-before-national-vote
This guy?

I won't be the one using the oil, I'll sell it to others.
you guys need to learn how to read. it says they sold the oil, not consumed it.

>What went wrong?

Nothing? This is niggers - Your question should be "what went right?". They are some kind of society and with an IQ of 10 - thats pretty good!

That oil is probably full of pcb's

i care about one human.
myself

if I can be happy and fuck others over, all the better. they have done it to me my whole life. there is no charity, no support, no care, no compassion and all my life I have tried to give these qualities to others, but it's pointless.

I'll eventually be unable to live with family, and after that I will begin to fuck up the lives of others to benefit my own. I encourage everyone to do the same.

Yes

White people colonising their lands. They were a prosperous people - kings and queens, scholars and artists. You took their future from them.

I know, O I know. It wasn’t you, was it. You never owned slaves. You never sailed to Africa to steal their wealth. But here you are, basking in their gold. Blood gold, stolen from hungry black mouths.

Do the decent thing white people, let us into your countries, give us your women and children.

maybe the retard you're responding to would (probably better for the gene pool in all honesty) luckily i know about the white devil magic called fire

We wuz sheik pir and sheit

Holy fuck it cost 20 naira which is the equivalent of.... half a fucking penny

fpbp and /thread

m8 you can see her using charcoal 30secs in

Not just niggers, poos spics and gooks also use it for cooking and even as a soothing body rub (pic related)

>colonialism made niggers deep fry their foods with PCB's
(you)

>totally worth ruining the local Infrastructure over

i dont get it, are anarcho-capitalists /ourguys/ or not?

If white people never colonised Africa. They wouldn't even have a power grid to take oil from in the first place.

>17
They didn't move to those regions until the bronze/early iron age.

Except that the seasonal variation in Africa has no real impact on the ability to gather food. All necessary resources are readily available in Africa.

Alcohol , meat, cigarettes get you a high for a few minutes... totally worth killing yourself over?

... its the frying oil, leaf

>What went wrong?
full of niggers

Im your guy senpai

Africans are animals compared to higher races such as whites. Putting modern technology in the hands of Africans and expecting them to maintain it is like putting a fox in a chicken coop and expecting it to only eat the eggs.

Haven't you ever seen a turkey fryer? I thought you guys invented them.

walk me through your reply to me pointing out to that other guy that theyre not using electricity for frying shit

They drained the coolant to fry burgers in it, lol

Russians though. The northern ones are degenerate af.

Not gonna lie, that looks kind of tasty

>How are you going to fry the food without electricity

m8 have you never fried anything without using a deep fryer? It's not hard
>apply heat to oil
>test if its hot enough with small piece of food
>fry away
It doesn't need to be exactly 350 degrees or any of that bullshit

too much winter

>Fire won't work for deep frying
>You have no idea how deep fryers work, do you?
You have no idea how reading comprehension works, do you? They are using the oil to fry food, they never said it was a deep fat fryer.

GOD DAMN WHITES PEOPLES ALWAYS MAKING IT TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME :(

civilization just wasn't right for Africa, it really is the white mans burden I think

What went wrong is europeans engaging deeply with these people out of misguided philanthropy.
We should have left them alone and now we fucked up because we need to cut the aid and the starvation of millions will be on us.
We need need to cut the aid and take responsabilty for our sin.

>the absolute state of america

Many things.
>the racial traits of negros
>Islam invading into Africa
>Germanic retards allowed to colonize Africa
>feels-people allowed to "help" Africa with gibs
>Colonies pulling out of Africa leaving vacuum behind
>China filling the vacuum

Fire you hopeless fucking fat piece of shit
>american education
I swear to fucking god

sheik pir must become a meme

>Except that the seasonal variation in Africa has no real impact on the ability to gather food
Yes it does. If it doesn't rain in that area that season (rainfall is especially volatile in Africa due to lack of rain shadow) then you won't be able to forage. This is what also makes farming difficult in Africa pre-irrigation

Ma sides

fucking hope this is bait

This fucking mongoloid with his first fucking job ever at a fast-food chain now thinks he's some sort of fucking expert on how to make hot oil to cook things.

wE Wuz

google akar btw if you don't know

nothing is wrong that's just how things are

The fucks wrong with you niggers?

Y'know I don't think I would fancy a burger that had been fried in mineral oil. Its used as a laxative you know.

Its also a volatile flammable.

Don't be hating on Kenya you dirty Nigerian ex.pat.
The truth is here on niggerchan/pol/ for all to read: nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

Tell me more of this niggerchan...

It's the source you can trust for breaking news and factual analysis of the issues that matter most to Africans

nairaland.com/4139250/spiritual-bomb-caused-governor-fayoses

We should isolate africa 5-10 years and stop sending food and water

Americans should be killed.

>not even doing it to get the copper
where's the webm of that crispy nog holding on to a transformer?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
w8 wut

>oil from transformers
what made you think the oil in the pan was machine oil?

>Introducing fire to Africa
>A good idea

WE WUZ ENGLAND N SHIET

Poor education system + deep rooted tribalism = people acting like savages

I'm surprised that our elections have been (relatively) peaceful this year. I expect it to get rough in a few weeks though.