Need Clear Cut Examples of Jews Playing Both Sides of the Fence

Got sucked into a discussion about Jews the other day. (Why the fuck do I do this?) Other person couldn't understand why Jews were singled out for derision. I agreed that the focus on Jews was a little too much, but that a big part of what rubbed people the wrong way was that Jews will often say they're white when it benefits them, but suddenly play the "Jews aren't white" card when they want to be perceived differently.

I need specific instances of this. Halp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MoJQbPPFEHw
williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here you are
youtu.be/MoJQbPPFEHw
also see Tim Wise and Jonathan Leibowitz... oh whoops i mean Jon Stewart of course!

Lel a classic.

But I can't use it because it's not completely clear that the Jew agreed that Jews aren't white in the video. Also, the goy yelling "Schlomo" at the end might hurt me more than anything else helps me.

Did you try explaining hitler did nothing wrong?

Uh, yeah... uh, Bjorn, I'll try that next.

>I need specific instances of this. Halp?
Bernie Sanders does this constantly. So does Howard Stern, who for years lied about being Jewish and claimed to be half Italian while also constantly playing up his role as a minority whenever it was convenient. Quite frankly, I feel like Ben Shapiro also really plays up his minority status by wearing the yarmulke everywhere but it's mainly to tell people to fuck off and stop calling him a Nazi; fair play to the little Jew. I like him a lot.

But SJW's always consider jews as white.

They are just greedy white people for most anti-white blacks.

Besides in America even arabs are considered white. I don't know why are you chimping out at this?

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/is-gun-control-a-nazi-scheme/

>Besides in America even arabs are considered white.
No fuck you faggot. Hispanics get counted as white in by gov, but the average Joe doesn't consider them white. Jews masquerade as white when it suits them and too many people don't know the difference.

Wew lad, that's some kike-y shit right there

Oy vey goyim. Is there really not just a video of one of these personalities talking about being white at one point spliced together with them saying that Jews aren't white at another point?

Dude this isn't even one of my big issues but I do believe it to be factually true that (some) Jews benefit from duplicity surrounding the question of whether or not they're "white" (whatever the fuck that means in any given context), and that the Jews who are most likely to be duplicitous in this manner are often ones who have anti-white attitudes.

It's important to expose this bullshit because it makes the current anti-white leftist "identity politics" ideology a lot less attractive for them when they can no longer be white and non-white at hte same time.

>Need Clear Cut Examples of Jews Playing Both Sides of the Fence
easy

a step-by-step guide

Firstly the "Jew" doesn't state that he is a Jew or not, even if the guy is a Jew, Trump is pro Israel and loves Jews.

Secondly, the white guy is going off at a guy for been against Trump, shouting anti-semetic shit at this guy
And then assumingly he goes and votes in a president that kisses the ass of Israel and Jews.

The absolute state of "white men"

Stop derailing. This isn't about Trump in the least.

A lot of this stuff is close to what I'm looking for.

I don't think it's any secret that there are a lot of Jews who talk about being white and construe being white as something horrible, all the while keeping their untainted Jewish identity in their back pocket as something they can truly cherish.

It would be nice to have evidence of a public figure being duplicitous. Literally "I'm white" at one point, and "I'm not white; I'm Jewish" at another.

Of course it is, Jews with for and with Trump, and Jews work for and side with Hillary. That in itself are left wing and right wing Jews.

Alex Jones is a Jew, he has admitted this himself. Total controlled opposition.

Nope, it's not. But I do appreciate the bumps.

Trump is a globalist kike nigga, that "Jew" preaching on the street is not wrong. The entire election was staged and your vote didn't even matter.

The best thing you can tell someone is to keep an eye and an ear out for jewish names attached to degeneracy. The jews are pretty open about it at this point.

U retard. It's called "Strategy of Tension". NATO psyops would support left-wing and right-wing in countries to foster desirability and install a police state authoritarian regime.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension
Chickens are coming home to roost. The third-world was the laboratory for the happenings.

CHEK EM. I FUCKING KNEW IT BEFORE I POSTED.