Stonehenge is an ancient wonder of the world and it has a smaller parking lot then the grocery store

Stonehenge is an ancient wonder of the world and it has a smaller parking lot then the grocery store.

>then the grocery store
Which one?

When stonehenge starts selling bulk toilet paper for 3 bucks, then it can have a bigger parking lot.

I've never been, but I hear it's rather underwhelming.

Do you visit Stonehenge 1 or 2 times a week?

How often do you go to the grocery store?
How often do yo go to Stonehenge?
There is nothing wrong about the size of the parking lot at Stonehenge.

>Jews/ISIS will destroy Stonehenge within your lifetime.

People have to go to the grocery store at least twice a month. What's your point?

>bunch of rocks on the ground
>world wonder
To be honest, grocery store is more wonderful than this.

American parking lots are absurd.

like most wonders of the ancient world it is yes. Stonehenge is not as boring as the Sphinx.
I found the colosseum pretty neat tho.

>baffled
>Guys lets build something cool with these rocks i found xDDDD
>Uhhhh we're out of rocks
>OH WELL FUCK IT BACK 2 REDDIT XDDDD

People need food everyday.
They don't need to see stonehenge everyday.

And also, it's just a bunch of rocks. Who gives a shit?
Nobody wants to see that.

Not many people could afford cars in ancient times.

>amerisharts always needing toilet paper

because we poo in the loo

How do they handle this in europe differently? We dont have the luxury of having our job next to our home unless we wanted to live next to niggers

Why do americans always say 'then' when they mean 'than'?

>this is the greatest american architect's cultural achievement

You have to be born speaking english to understand.

People who work in cities usually don't drive to work and we don't have more than a handful of niggers in our countries either.

Because your average Amerishart looks like this.

stonehenge shouldn't have any of this modern desecration at all

We went there over the summer. That isn't the parking lot. That's the shuttle drop off area, and authorized/handicap parking. The main parking is half a mile down the road, or so.

Everyone buys a ticket, and boards the shuttle at the main parking lot and visitor center.

It was incredibly peaceful out there.

I did grow up speaking english. Its my first language. I guess i just use my passport more THAN you.

Found the immigrant. Our country uses indoor plumbing and finds it disgusting to use our bare hands to wipe.
Poo goes in the LOO.

OVER MY DEAD BODY

>e]
Suu kyi please, stop oppressing the poor Rohingya muslims.

>what is multiple floor and underground parkings

It's a pile of rocks and not a very big one

multistory parking

Rohingya? Never heard of them.. do you mean bengali?

This looks like Sim City 2000

It's going to lose it's world heritage status because cunts want to build a tunnel underneath it.

Civilized people put toilet paper between their hand and asshole when they wipe.

you seem unable to appreciate what an achievement it is given its age. are you black?

Hev everyone, let's all go look at a rock.

Land is so cheap in rural states that it literally doesn't matter. More concentrated regions have multi level parking garages everywhere

I'm French/Niuean, so I could be depending on how you look at it

>How do they handle this in europe
>handle this
>in europe
we don't. it's absolute chaos most of the time.

Based. Always liked the burnese

Stonehenge is bullshit. FUCK ARCHAEOLOGY.

It's not going to be up for long. Do any actual Britons exist in England today? Transplants need not apply.

yes. You are amerifat. You wouldn't understand masterpieces of ancient western civilizations, because you have no culture or art.

I must be able to read moon runes today or something, because this is some funny shit.

Burger pretending white Americans won't be in the minority within 25 years. Wew

Ive been
>wow rocks
>go home again

Finland is for fags.

What's your point?

At the time it was made they didn't have the tools to stack them like that. Those stones are fucking gigantic. It's a wonder how they did it

ကျေးဇူးတင်ပါတယ်။

Because we don't want the place wrecked by a load of fat Americans driving right up to it in their huge SUVs?

those city blocks are way too small
Philly and NYC laugh at pathetic Houston

>Stonehenge is an ancient wonder
Its not
Stonehenge is a fucking hoax

True if big

>bong whose never been to a city and doesn't realise how bad things are here...
I fucking hate you people even more than the pakis.

but they did. I watched some jewtube video, how they stacked same sizes stones with tools that was available then. So nothing modern tools were used. .

Built by freemasons, recently... shit's fake ...

Oh well in that case tear it down and put a wal-Mart in its place.

let me guess, the earth is flat and hitler is partying with elvis in Hawai'i?

did you get home in time to watch ant & dec?

>It was incredibly peaceful out there.
Was it really that peaceful during the summer? I would have expected it to be overrun with chink tourists, unless you went at like 8 am.

I used to live in the village that's down the road from it
It's boring as fuck and they only let you go near it during the solstice, with a bunch of hippies and druids.

Avebury ring is much better. There's a pub in the middle

what the fuck, ur insane

let me guess, 7.5" black and thick on your wifes crack?

Big teepee has gripped the US populace by the ass-crack. I installed a bidet and will NEVER go back.

That can't be stonehenge, I've been there and there is no road that close.

Don't be fucking stupid, Hawaii doesn't exist.

Loss.jpg is never going to stop being funny. I hope it's chiseled into Tim Buckley's grave so everyone knows he sucks forever.

>that path

I bet you can't even approach the rocks and have to look from a distance behind barriers.

Can some anglo confirm that?

This picture is a piss poor Photoshop job made by those new/young earth creationist Christians.

That's the 1920s restoration. That has been standing for over 4,000 years. The ground subsides and the stones fall off the top over that long a time period

Ninth wonder of the world is fish, chips and pint, Stonehenge is just eighth wonder.

it's actually quite big

desu I am used to ruins like pic related so double-deck bus and tourism bus were more interesting than the circle of rocks anglos were so wetting themselves on

i understood that stonehenge's stones had been carted away by a collector and then sold back and returned to their home more recently. is this not true?

That's because they moved the road to jew you out of more money

You used to be able to drive right past and look at it from the road, but then they removed that road and built a new one.

This. How is not everyone knows this already.

>then
American Education

You can walk up and touch themeveryone does

Yeah, you have to stay on the path
They only let you go amongst the stones on two days a year, with a bunch of LARPing druids

>Being this shallow

>go to the colloseum
>wow some bricks
>go home

Fucktard.

>(((Stonehenge)))
Worship the rock, goyim!

Back when Stonehenge was built Europe was shit.The poo poo,the insects,the Egyptians shit all over Stonehenge.They were building far more elaborate monuments.Gobleci Tepi (sic) shits on it and that was built thousands of years before the pyramids

People who think stonehenge was impossible to be constructed back then are retarded. Have you ever seen how intricate and sophisticated Angkor Wat is and the lake that is perfectly symetrical. It was all thanks to slaves and peasants. Why has stone construction become a lost art, how did we as humans become so dumb we couldn't remember how to stack stones on top of each other. alien jews wiped our memories thats what

This post belongs on Elizabeth Warren's facebook.

WE

why would they build a fucking grocery store there

There's a large car park at the visitors centre, and busses run from the centre to the stone circle.
I thought it was fantastic. Perhaps you need to have an interest in your own culture instead of the copy/paste Jewish temples most people visit when they visit historical cities?
I especially enjoyed the walk from the visitor centre to the site, going over the barrows and burial mounds.

For people who don't get why Stonehenge is so fucking weird it's because
a: it was built over 3000 BC
b: it was constructed using welsh bluestone
c: its just one ring of many found in the UK
So there are a shit load of questions surrounding it that archaeologists want to find the answers to but can't.

What's the alternative, worshipping a millennia-dead jew?

>ancient wonder of the world
Aren't you exaggerating a bit? I mean it's ancient but a wonder?

Because Brits want that 'ancient world wonder' piece of the pie too to make them feel relevant

>inb4 BUT YOU!!

No matter how cool or important you think Stonehenge is - the truth is that the site is fenced off from the public and to get in, you have to pay over £10/$15.

It stops blacks who want to vandalize the site, because in the past there have been cases where people carve their names into the rocks- but because of the price people only go there once and/or might not go there at all.

Stone Henge today is a fucking travesty and shouldn't have any parking lot even close to it. You fat fucks should get out of your car and walk it like everyone used to.

>then the grocery store

The dolmens in the Caucasus Mountains are more interesting tbqh, and so is the goldwork that has turned up in them. Pic related dates to at least 3,000 BC with some estimates placing it earlier. Many of the dolmens are aligned to catch the sun's light through a precisely placed hole in the stone at certain times of the year.

Worshiping loli feet is where it's at, desu.

We live in Britain but the neolithic peoples who built stone henge aren't part of our culture in any way today. It's probably why we have so much difficulty reconstructing it's use.

it forms a coplex with at least two more wood henges and many causeways which seem to be distally related to the nearby river Avon. It's thought that this involved a procession moving South from upriver to each henge and terminating further south and facing west at sunset.