>not being danish is a bad thing
lel, i'd prefer being a kangaroo to being danish

Hahahahahahahahahah

Like telling a mice who was born in a human house that he’s human

These sand nuggets look like hairy animals ‘’’

but its so transparently acting.

I'm born in a garage. I am a car.

whats wrong with the danish?

He just told them the truth and they're too young to understand.

they're hiring

Based Denmark teaching those mudkids they are not danish

Disgusting propaganda.

Why would these children care in the first place from what nationality they are.

This looks like acted propoganda to me.

look at that thing, it has a character
unlike the danish meme nation

it's not acting, they are emotionally manipulating a little girl for propaganda purposes

>mfw not danish

just wait till they grow up and their parents teach them about syria and islam and then ask them

>Jag heter Scarlett
>Scarlett
Wtf kind of name is that? Disgusting mongrel

7 year old girls with mustaches, whew.

Also they are just shamelessly using these kids to push their agenda. I bet a lot of women and estrogenic faggot males will fall for this shit, or maybe Danes know better than that. This is the kind of shit they've been pushing here for ages.

topkek

But if you guys had a say, this is what those kids would experience everyday

>Scarlett
>Wtf kind of name is that?
Scarlett is a perfectly normal girls name in America.

>tell a kid with almost no identity they are not from the x country they are born in
>upon return to country they are native of the country folk say the exact same thing "you are not x"
>realize you have no country at all and live a life devoid of nationality
Thats what happened to me
Not saying I am dutch but I do wish I was born in a country that accepted me as that nationality for real, they never do truely see you as dutch because you do not look the part. "You have to go back" mentality is retarded as not even niggers from usa could go back to africa and fit in at all ever.

SHE'S CRYING
QUICK, BURN EVERY PIECE OF CULTURE AND HISTORY WE HAVE, TURN OUR HOMES OVER TO IMMIGRANTS, AND CONVERT TO ISLAM

This kind of propaganda where they take small girls and make them cry might seem laughable to Sup Forums, but it’s working just as intended on the target audience, white women.

> "You have to go back" mentality is retarded as not even niggers from usa could go back to africa and fit in at all ever.
I agree, we should rephrase it as "You have to fuck off".

don't make little girls cry. i don't care about the little dune coon shota at all tho lmao.

it looks fake and contrived

So what? We should lie just because reality hurts?
Anyway don't tell me those 9 years old kids understand the concept of nationalism, patriotism or lineage. All of them say being danish = fun. When they tell them they are not danish all they can understand is that someone wants to take away their fun.

It's the same as PETA, beating the animals and putting them in cages to get that perfect picture for their ads and fundraisers. They have no empathy or compassion.

those girls are really ugly

>mfw not danish

Nah.. because they will have to go back once the right has arisen and is ascendant in every country..

Need I remind you it was your fault for invoking the far right..

Dumb fucking sand niggers. Denmark deserves to die if they get convinced by the squealing offspring of the invading hoard. Wow, children exist I guess I got to rethink my whole outlook on life. The Irony is they don't want to be Danish they just want Denmark. I'm done now.

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again today: Bullying cute lolis is never okay.

you are retarded if you want taxpaying second gen immigrants out. Legit helping your country by working shit end jobs no sane white person would do.

My job has almost no dutch people working the floor, just offices. No dutch man or woman who set foot on the workfloor stayed for longer than a week.

CHO, SUKA-BLYAD, SUDA PODOSHEL.

Did they really have to take the ugliest kids they could find?

>tfw I ain't danish

Keep this post in mind before replying.

See how the Somali says "no dutch people" even though the Somali was probably born in the Netherlands..

You will eventually have to get out.. for your own safety..

whats likely to happen if/when they start flooding russia with immigrants? I feel like this would be the tipping point

>rippedkangaroo.jpg
I wonder what your shitpost folder must look like

so sad, must be really hard to live there with all that welfare money, free healthcare and opportunities
literally cry me a river faggots

This is the attitude that perpetuates the cycle

Muh feels politics: The video

its pretty good

Go back where? They were born in Denmark

And now you understand why we dont like mongrols. This is the reason. Not the fact that they are mixed race. The fact that they dont belong anywhere and its only to their own detriment. They should be euthanised.

John Snow on last pic

I'm sure there were plenty of Jews born in early 1900s Germany too..

U moroccan?

>blaming a dude for having some selfies around

You're not alive

ok not Danish but you get the idea

>It's cheap to hire immigrants
yeah no shit but why stop there why not make them slaves

>tfw ywn cuddle Scarlett

We are already flooded with them

truly would be a shame if someone sent them lots of funny applications while they dont actually want to work there

Some dreams do come true :)

My name is Johannes Müller, I'm Arabian.
>Why are you Arabian?
Because I was born in Arabia.

this is why I actively discriminate people who aren't white and christian
fucking boils my blood seeing our innocent children die or suffer
I'd happily go back to jail for murder if it means less shitskins and mudslimes in our countries

7 and 9 are the only ones who I could maintain an erection with.

Just look at this creature.

I understand both sides. It's painful to be pointed out that you are different (in an unwanted way), but at the same time it's just the truth.

cute

Is that what you call Hagen these days?

>you are retarded if you want taxpaying second gen immigrants out. Legit helping your country by working shit end jobs no sane white person would do.
They're on welfare and they don't pay taxes.

it's you or our kids, sorry but blame your parents and their culture they created this fucking mess

t.slavic shithole

t.pale boring faggot in the snow

TOP KEK

I saw the corpse right after that happened.

If we had a say they wouldn't be here to feel sad about being told they don't belong. Looks like we win again.

i'll say this again then: she looks like an inbred 40 year old muslim man

I would never do this to my own kid..or any kid for that matter

>this will work on some people

Yeah, let's make children PMs, let them decide on policies, crime solutions, economic decisions if their opinion matters so much. They have so much experience and what they say matters so much to me.

Ask your parents why they ran away from their countries instead of trying to make it better.

Honestly if
>You're born into a country
>Assimilated naturally
>Understand the culture
>Respect the people of the land
>Be a good citizen
Then nobody should criticize you for living in the land, however they are not Danish people. They are citizens of Denmark. A kid will not process information like this though, and it's polite to not say anything, because they're just not going to get it no matter how hard you try to explain it. They'd probably break down, and cry. It's different with adults and older teenagers.

Go against the grain? They are the grain.

all the second generation muslims from my class started doing and selling drugs for muslim gangs and they all said they wanted to be cops during the school years

i wish you'd stop reminding me this video exists

better than cuckistan

That bearded creature is disgusting and it thinks it's life as a parasite is over thats why it's crying.

kek.

Beating up children now are we? That's going to leave a mark.

>Go back where?
If they have nowhere else to go then they need to be returned to samsara, obviously.

But Hans that's a thoughtcrime i will have to call thought police on you.

>How do get back at le ebil interwebz racist?
>I know! I'll make this small child cri and post it
>Hurr Hurr dis will show dem!
Sup Forums is 18 plus and she still ain't Danish

You've already established your vested interest, you're not convincing anyone.

Anybody who supports the drug trade needs to be lynched, especially people coming into a country they don't belong in to make profit.

Calm down, Sven. Don't judge a little girl by their looks. Inside, they're all cute, pure and deserving of our unconditional love.

3 is pretty cheeky I thought